Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Den of Depravity [Sub F/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesper

Moon
denofdepravity.png
My name is Vesper. Ever since I discovered that sex was a thing back in my teenage years, I've been a shamelessly filthy slut, and long may it remain that way. This is my request thread. Here you may well discover many kinks that you've never even heard of before. I will preface the delights to come by saying that many of the kinks that most interest me tend to be particularly extreme and aren't liked by many. This does not mean that I'm into a bloody gorefest filled with scat and necrophilia and the sorts of horrors that would make the average players mind want to curl up inside a shell and cry for the next several days. I'm much more interested in the pleasures of the flesh than I am in destroying it. So don't be afraid to browse. You won't find anything that will disgust you (I hope) but you might very well find something that will excite you!

vesperinfo.png

requestdetails.png
Roleplay Specifics
  • I look for good spelling and grammar in a partner.
  • I tend to write in multiple paragraphs. 2-3 is my average.
  • I am bisexual, I will play with male and female characters, hermaphrodites, shemales.. the usual non-standard gender qualifications.
  • This is a short list of my kinks.
  • I can play in any setting. No preferences.
  • I don't mind playing established characters from videogames, anime, etc, assuming I'm familiar with the character or can easily become familiar with them.
  • I prefer a third person point of view but am willing to use first person if my partner is more comfortable with that.
  • For the purposes of this request thread, I am submissive. I am not always submissive, but anyone who replies to this request thread will have an eager sub to play with. If you've read this, you should make sure to include the word 'strawberry' in your PM to prove that you haven't just skimmed my ad.
  • I am willing to play females, futanari, shemales, or femboys. I will never play a 'masculine' male character.
  • I adore creativity!
  • I want to be friends with the people I RP with. If I don't like you as a person, I will find it hard to ignore this fact as we play. We don't need to be best buds, but I'd prefer people contacting me actually be.. well, friendly. Nice. There is an exception to this rule.. but we'll cover that in a little bit.
  • I'm seeking active partners. Not people who show up once a week/month to grace me with their presence. In saying that, please don't expect me to be able to RP with you every single day. I'll likely have other things to do. Games to play, real life related things, other people to RP with.. be mindful of this.
  • I will play over IMs, PMs, or in a thread.

Scenario Ideas / My Cravings

Bad End: We've all been there. You're playing a game, your character is cutting a swathe through the enemies, when suddenly something happens. You get blind sided and before you know it, you're surrounded. You fight desperately to survive but eventually your character falls. The monsters circled around you as the screen fades to black and the words "GAME OVER" appear on your television. But what happens to your character? This scenario aims to deal with this notion. I'd be playing a heroine (Either from an existing video game, or one of my own creation for whatever setting we decide on) who valiantly fights against the forces of evil, whatever they may be. During her struggles she is eventually overcome, and must face the consequences of her defeat.

Related ideas and concepts:
  • Dragon slaying gone wrong. The fair maiden winds up becoming the dragon's favourite plaything instead.
  • Diablo setting. What happens when our cocky wizard loses her fight against the minions of Hell and winds up their slave?
  • Resident Evil. Jill vs Nemesis. Need I say more?
  • Tomb Raider. What if Lara lost her guns when those tigers came calling and they were hungry for something other than meat?
  • A busty adventurer who gets raped and devoured by a tentacle monster after failing to kill it.
  • A brave young angel girl falling in battle to a demon and being enslaved, gradually corrupted over time until she becomes a demon herself.
  • World of Warcraft. All sorts of ideas here.
  • Many, many more. These are just sample ideas to flesh out the scenario concept.

Classic Domination: Don't let the word classic fool you, nothing about this needs to be vanilla. If you read my kink list you'll quickly see that I've got a massive amount of fetishes and interests related to BDSM that could be played out here. I tend to prefer rough doms. Those who will treat me like the slut that I am. Or rather, my character, though that's something to hold on to and cover in more detail.

• Forced enslavement. A group of orcs raid a village, slaughtering the men and keeping the poor peasant woman for themselves, my character amongst them.
  • OOC Abuse. This is what I said I would cover earlier. There are very few people who can do this correctly, but.. when it is done correctly, it can be rather fun. I sometimes like to be talked to even when we're not roleplaying in a manner that emphasises my slutty qualities. Being called dirty names and generally being treated like a slave outside of RP. Very few people can pull this off, and not everyone likes doing it, but those who can.. well, give me a call.
  • Bondage. I absolutely adore bondage in all shapes and forms, particularly when it stretches to objectification.
  • Mistress Preference. I admittedly have a slight gender preference where BDSM is concerned. I tend to like female mistresses, or variants of the female gender (Futa, shemale, etc)
  • Incest. A daughter being made into their mothers bitch? Or perhaps the other way around..
  • Demons. I absolutely love demons. This is a bit of a recurring theme, but.. becoming a succubi's slave is one of my favourite interests. If you've read this far, you should include the word 'ice' in your PM along with the previous code word.
  • Non-Consensual. Sort of covered in the forced enslavement suggestion but I basically love non-consensual play within this kink. Getting to play the screaming whimpering rape victim is both arousing and entertaining for my depraved mind.
  • Barely scratching the surface here. So many more ideas.

Extreme and/or Unrealistic Fun: I did mention I had some rather extreme interests that might be off putting to some, well.. here they are. I intend to list as many of them as possible, though you can likely just read my kinks list to get a good grip of what I like. What I might categorise as extreme others might find to be fairly normal, opinions on this subject do vary!

• Massive penetrations. I'm really interested in the idea of huge, body destroying cocks being plunged into holes far too small to accomodate them, yet somehow manage it. This is a particularly unrealistic kink but can be rather fun nevertheless.
  • Huge Monsters vs Not-So-Huge Girls. Throw the poor adventurer up into the dragon's cave and watch her try and fight something that's got 30ft of height and a few hundred tons of weight on her. Once she inevitably loses, lets enjoy the dragon scooping her up and impaling her upon his cock. Maybe he'll even eat her afterwards.
  • Vore. Yes, I like vore.. which is, for those unfamiliar, a kink that involves getting aroused from having your character eaten. I occasionally enjoy my characters unfortunate demise in my roleplays and this tends to be my preferred variant. It plays in very much with the 'Bad End' scenarios. After all, what's the logical conclusion for a tentacle rape scene after the monster has fucked the poor girl senseless and drained her of her juices? Time to eat! I generally prefer soft (i.e no tearing/blood) vore over hard.
  • Unusual Penetrations. You'll no doubt notice on my kinks list a few custom kinks I put in that deal specifically with this, but if you didn't read that (Bad you, bad!) then I'll detail it here. I have quite the fascination with unusual penetrations that would not be strictly possible in real life. So much cum stuffed inside a girl that it starts to spurt out of her belly button, perhaps someone actually fucking her belly button.. nipple penetration, ear penetration.. a mass of tentacles plunging inside my characters ass and emerging from all of her orifices at once! I love this kink.
  • Unrealistic Bodies. Of course, barely any of these kinks would work without a character being somehow sexually indestructible, so I suppose I'd better put this down. When I play out extreme situations I like to imagine the body as being more accomodating/resilient to allow my girl to survive whatever is happening to her, whether it's being impaled ass-to-mouth on a dragon dick bigger than her entire body, having her nipples fucked, etc.
  • Extreme Cum Inflation. This is a fairly simple one, really. Massive amounts of cum = huge sexy round belly. Do want! If you've read this far, you should include the word 'cream' in your PM as the final code word to complete the phrase.
  • Micro Play. A little similar to the huge monsters vs not-so-huge girls kink, this would involve playing a very small character or one who has been forcibly made small, and playing out scenarios involving a much larger character making use of her in a sexual manner. Using her as a condom and then going and fucking someone else in the ass is one particularly filthy example I can think of.
  • Moar. So much moar. But this is just a bit of an inkling into my more.. extreme interests.
likewhatyousee.png

Then don't be shy! Contact me now via PMs!

If there's nothing here that interests you then.. I guess my tastes aren't broad enough or you're scared off by some of my more extreme interests! Which you shouldn't be, because I'm extremely flexible in my desires and will happily exclude certain kinks that might offend your sensibilities or kill your boner :3

I'll likely update my scenarios as I go along and more interests/cravings develop.

This isn't a bump as much as me having something to say in relation to the thread and the overwhelming number of replies I've gotten back since I started it. Given how short a time it's been up, the response has been really quite incredible.

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to all the people who responded. But that's about as nice as I'm going to be in this post, I'm afraid. This might very well make me seem like an intimidating bitch to some people, but honestly? That's probably a good thing, I could do with some quality control to help filter my PMs. So, the first thing I want to say is, that this request thread, as is clearly stated throughout, is for me playing a submissive character. Yes, I mentioned that I can be dominant, but did I in any way express that I was looking for submissives? No. So please, don't PM me if you're a submissive and are hoping that you can tempt me into dominating you. It's not going to happen.

The next thing I want to address is just how many PMs that people have sent me that have essentially composed of a few sentences strung together that boil down to a glorified version of "Hey there. Saw your request thread. Wanna fuck?" I mean sure, you could argue thats what every reply probably sounds like when you sum it up, but come on! I put a lot of effort into my request thread. That much is very evident. I've presented a few ideas and dozens of concepts that you could discuss when replying to me. I've got a F-List full of kinks that you could talk about. The reality is that I don't have the time to play with all of the people who have PM'd me. I do my best to be nice but when I wind up with 15 different people wanting to RP and maybe only one of them actually interesting me, I need to come out and say something. Please for my sanity's sake, and for your own chances of actually getting to RP with me, give me a fantastic first PM. Sell yourself to me as a roleplayer, and make me understand instantly, without me asking, that we're on the same page kinks wise.

I'm looking for really dominant people here. You should come to me and tell me what you want. I've already laid enough foundations for you already. I've told you all the things I like, I've suggested a few ideas, so you can use those, or come up with your own. I don't care either way, but I want to feel like the person PMing me actually knows what they want to do and aren't expecting me to set everything up for them. I strongly dislike 'domming from the bottom', if you're familiar with that phrase. I'm the submissive slut, I'm here to make you happy.. but I'm not here to think for you.

Also, perhaps my original post could use some editing, but I'd like to stress that I'm looking for quality roleplayers, here. I'm not going to say "literate" because that's incorrect. Literate is broadly defined as knowing how to read and write, which I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum can do, even if some manage it better than others. No, I care about how you actually use your words. It's not necessarily about how many you can write (Although to keep up with me when I'm actually interested, you're going to need to put out a few full paragraphs) but how you use them. If you're not confident that you're a good enough writer to play with me, then don't beat yourself up about it, find someone more on your level.

Finally, I guess I'd like to say that I'd love to see a few more responses from female players. As far as I can tell it's been almost entirely males thus far. And I apologise if this post has made me seem rather bitchy, but again, I won't feel particularly bad about it if it wards off players who don't think they're good enough. If you don't think you're good enough, I probably don't, either. I'm looking for confident, dominant players who are both very imaginative and just as skilled with the way they use their words. I'm actually fairly nice to talk to.. probably too nice for my own good, or I'd just have told quite a few people no straight off instead of things getting so rough I had to post about it.

If you didn't get a reply to my PM you probably didn't catch my interest in the slightest. A few early on did simply because my thread was new but as the PMs kept pouring in, I started to ignore people. It's nothing personal.. but I have only so much time to spend, and I'd like to make sure I spend it with the folks who will make it worth my time. If you have been ignored by me and think you can actually meet my, admittedly, rather high standards, then please, PM me again. But make sure to catch my attention this time!

Bumping this to see if there are still any interested people left standing following my earlier post!

You're kidding, right? I hate bumping my own thread specifically to reply to those responses, but it's as if you two didn't even read the thread. Why would I PM you when you're replying to my request thread? I mean, wow.

Because your PM to me was a joke. Go find someone else to RP with, friend. I like to play with people who actually read my thread and give me more than a sentence when they're asking to play with me. Do you think I put all the effort into this thread for nothing?

I did read the thread*facepalms self* yes I know how you roleplay. and I can do very well in my own way. I even told you i believe how i roleplay. I am a semi literate who can post 1-2 paragraphs. I can do female snad futas very well and I am wanting to roleplay. I have my own ideas and would like to share them and take anything if needed I am welcome to editing and to look for improvement.

Allow me to make this abundantly clear for you since you apparently do not understand.

Even if you were the last person living on this Earth, I would not roleplay with you. Why? Because you continue to express no understanding of my thread or what I am actually looking for. In fact, I have scoured my PM inbox to find any evidence of you presenting yourself in a manner that might actually make me feel any interest in roleplaying with you. What did I find? Two PMs each consisting of one sentence. The same sentence.

"may i roleplay with you?"

You didn't even have the decency to properly capitalise that one sentence. If you had indeed read my request thread, as you claim to have done, you'd have also known that there are three specific words that I have requested people PM me to prove that they have read my thread all the way through. You have never done this. You didn't send me anything that would make me interested in RPing with you other than asking me if I wanted to play with you.. and that's not saying anything, is it? You also lack in spelling and grammar and simply do not present yourself as being anywhere near the sort of standard that I enjoy RPing with. Referring to yourself as semi literate only puts me off even further. You only half know how to read and write? Oh dear.

I hate to make an example out of you, but dear god, it needs to be done. If people aren't going to respect my wishes by at least reading my thread before PMing me, then you can be damn sure I'm going to call you out on it.

I said i read the thread. and I do know how to spell and capitialize. When it comes to OOC I tend to slack off a bit and be a little lazy about my grammer. I am able to do all that crap. You know what fine. If you going to be like that then you can. I am irritated about it and all it was, was a simple request. I just wanted a simple yes or no answer. That is all. So how about next time you just say no instead of not replying at all.

If you really did read the thread as you claim then you'd have PM'd me something worth looking at instead of a crappy sentence. Move along so I don't have to keep bumping my thread just to reply to your ignorance. I didn't reply to your PMs to me because they were so lazy and to be honest, down right disrespectful to the amount of effort I put into my thread, that they didn't deserve a response. So get over it. Stop giving me excuses, I told you I'm never going to RP with you. I wouldn't care if you turned out to be Shakespeare reincarnated at this point. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone else out there who might be swayed by your cunning persuasive skills.

who said I was trying to be persuasive. Quite frankly I suck at persuasion. I am just trying to be honest as well and heck maybe some other time. I will figure something out and heck maybe someday you will end up wanting to roleplay. I never meant any disrespect or anything. I just always do that. I am sometimes messing around. But okay I am just going to say this now if you ever want some sort of roleplay or something like that or just chat just let me know*sighs and bows*I shall now take my leave. got anything more to say to me email me. It is in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom