Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Musicia The world of Music at War.

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
In this Alternate Reality, in the world of Musicia there reside 8 great cities ruled by 9 greater deities and to each city there corresponds a certain genre of music and from this music they derive their individuality and their powers. The 8 cities of music and their ruling deities : The City of Techno. The only city to be ruled by a god and goddess. The God Ta'ane and the Goddess Tekna, The City of Rap, Ruled over by the God Adacris, The City of Rock ruled by the Goddess Lachrymosa, The City of Metal Ruled over by the Goddess Cessa, The City of Gospel Ruled over by the God Challa, The City of Blues Ruled over by the God Melan and The City of Alternative Ruled over by the Goddess Kashe. Each city is unique in it's look and it's attitude and because of the vast differences in abilities, looks, rules and sounds a war erupted among 7 of the 8 great cities, the only city to remain neutral was the healing city of Gospel. In this time of great war the deities have allowed certain people of their following to receive special abilities to fight and protect their cities. Now the war of music has begun and no one knows how it will end.

This is Valchyrie's idea I'm just helping her out.

Ok we are looking for at least 4 other people to join, however before you decide to join here are a few things that need to be typed.

Do NOT join if you can not keep up.[If you are unable to post for an extended period of time give us some notice.]
Do not join this RP with the sole purpose of sexual activity.[Sex will be allowed later on in the RP, sexual activity is allowed but do not exclude other people.]
All posts must be a minimum of 6-10 lines [if you are having trouble with a particular scene contact us and we'll gladly help. There are certain exceptions throughout the course of a RP.]
All will receive one warning after that you will be promptly removed from the RP.
Thats about it. If you have further questions just contact Valchyrie and ask her. If you are interested just tell us so right here.

If you decide to make a character after reading everything copy and past this profile to use for your character.

Profile Skeleton

Name :
RPC Name :
Race : [Genre of music you are under.]
Main Weapon :
Height :
Weight :
Abilities :
1- [Main Ability]
2- [Lesser Ability]
3- [Normal Ability]
Image :
Bio : [Keep it simple.]

Characters

Ok as for characters; we don't mind them being unique however do not deviate from what the story says. Mainly in this world ALL beings have some abilities but, the people who are to be RPing will be the ones who have received the special abilities in war. Make sure the abilities match with your Genre of Music![Meaning if your metal don't have something that has bright pulsating lights.] As for magic, magic isn't in the air or in little crystals, rather it runs in the veins of the people and is what allows us to access our gifts. [No ifs,ands or buts.] Character personality and attitude must also at least be tied to what Genre they choose [ie: I can't be a Techno genre going around headbanging and playing air guitar. Or be a blues person going around with some flower power attitude.]

As for image consistency don't worry about it just find an image you like as I know it can be really hard to find images just make sure they at least somewhat match with your genre of music.[You can always message me if you want help as I have quite a lot of images.]

As for now the genres are set to what they are now, we don't want it getting too big.

Also the Genres Techno and Blue are taken. [Both Techno spots are Taken]

Notice : Besides Techno there is to be only one person per genre.

Profile Section
Profiles are to be sent to me and val you do not post it in here until it's been approved.

P.S.

If you don't know what the types of Genres are; what they represent, what they are about etc etc then do a little research. Me and val arnt here to create your character for you, only to help if you don't understand something. If you find it hard to understand something as simple as a type of music then look it up. Dictionary.com gives pretty good definitions and the Thesaurus gives good alternate words for whatever you're looking for.

Joining as Gospel making a healer and she will have some earth based skills but nothing to great she will not be interested in fighting more like trying to make peace and getting everyone to love one anther should be fun. (I go to church alot so i know alot about Gospel music)

wildkat said:
Joining as Gospel making a healer and she will have some earth based skills but nothing to great she will not be interested in fighting more like trying to make peace and getting everyone to love one anther should be fun. (I go to church alot so i know alot about Gospel music)

Alright well uhm...make a character profile and send it in to us where we can look it over.

Back
Top Bottom