Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I like cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Recently, I managed to catch a couple episodes of some of those cheesy as hell animes that are based on non card involved games, such as Beyblade and Bakugan and such. While these types of shows are generally pretty awful outside of the typical pervy fan service, I do get a kick out of watching them as I'm quite fond of "so bad, it's good" type things.

Well, watching these shows gave me an idea for an RP that kind spoofs such things. You know, like how Disgaea is intentionally full of cliches and such and use them for rather good comedic effect. Well, the RP would be like that. It would be based on this game I made up just for it, while also using the typical cliches such as hot blooded main hero, friendship loving cheerleader, moody rival, skimpy school girl outfits, overly developed girls etc.... for comedic effect, whilst also being quite sexy, with skimpy outfits and such and of course, sexual content.

The game I'll explain to anyone interested in the RP.

And as should be obvious, this will require both me and my partner to play multilpe roles. Also, this can be a f/f or m/f based RP as the main character I plan to play will be female, but still all hot blooded and battle loving. Thus, I'll be open to either a male or female romantic interest for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom