Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tsumi's Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsumi Okasaki

Super-Earth
Okay, I've been on this site for a few days and have decided to completely overhaul this post.

I'm looking for FxF rp's, they can be one on one or group and can be of ranging themes. I'm generally not picky about the story. If you don't feel like creating a story off the top of your head, shoot me an idea and we will come up with an overview together.

No one liners! I can't tell you how much of a let down and general repulsion this is!!! Also, I'm not the best at English myself, being Japanese is my native language, but I'd like to think I'm good enough to hold a conversation. No text speech and no run ons.

Another thing: If you can't be bothered to fill out your basic profile information then don't look for me to take you seriously. Most people go to a person's profile to find out more about them but lately all I'm finding is blanks. No gender, no bio, no picture, nada. So unless you have an 'uber' sexy name or something that yanks my attentions immediately and screams 'She's for me!', which you most likely don't, then please don't waste my time. If your not willing to even do the basics around here then I'm not gonna play the guessing game. Seriously, get yourself an avatar. Most people are image oriented anyway and if you get something that suits your personality or role play preferences, chances are that the people who approach you will be more along your themes.

I don't role play romances or sexual situations with males pretending to be females. Don't come at me asking me ninety freaking questions about it. I said no, so take it at that. I have my reasons.

Last but not least, please read my rabbit hole. There is alot of things I'm willing to try and more that I'm willing to do, but on the same coin there are things I will never touch. Being covered in crap is one of them.

I have had a few requests about humiliation roles. I'm okay humiliating a character but it requires some serious aid for me to come up with a story to match these role plays. So please don't go berserk on me if I'm PMing you every few minutes about ideas or thoughts. I only want to help you enjoy the story and check to see if you have any ideas or are open to certain things. Plus I'm naturally chatty even if my characters are not.
I don't like PM rp's. That tells me right there that its going to be smut oriented.

Okay well I have covered all the bases and beat up the freakin ref for bad calls (Go Red Sox!) so I think that's all I can do. I hope what I have listed isn't a tall order or anything. Hope to see you around.

Oh, I forgot to mention.
Any genre is pretty much open however I have no idea what steampunk is. It's only a titling I have recently come across. If you have an idea I would be more than happy to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom