Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female for Creative roleplayer for Story based Modern Fantasy Gifted/Powers plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Thank you for looking!
All I really require from you is a hunger for a good story (with added sex of course) and able to write a desent post. At least 2 paragraphs with discriptive writing. (3-4 per post with descriptive writing would be ideal!) Have a good grasp of English and grammar would also be a huge bonus!

My plot is story based. Lots of plot, lots of events with sex as it happens. The events will be funny, creative, unexpected and violent. I can take charge of this as a sort of 'Game Master', but your own imput is also greatly wanted.
You will be expected to play at least 2 characters with extras as and when needed. They need to be creative as thought will need to be put into its powers. This wont be a 'throwing fire balls everywhere' or 'turning people to ice' kind of story. It will be set in the present.
Your power must have a meaning or represent your characters personailty. (eg: Always worried about what people think of you = Mind reading. Always feel like people do not notice you = Invisability. Always wish that you could change something you did in the past = Time travel. Feel you have two sides to yourself = Doppelganger. Always wanted to be like other people = See through the eyes of other people. Be creative. Don't settle on the same old elemental attack powers because it will not work for this interesting story.

We play a small group of troubled young adults/young offenders (19-23) whom has been sentenced to comunity service (for petty theift, mild assult, caught with drugs, stolen a car, drink driving or could not have even been your fault).
You're forced to carry out mindless tasks such as litter picking, bench painting, graffiti removal by reporting to a community centre everyday. While carrying out your service, a freak storm occurs and the group is hit by a bolt of lightening. They wake to find that they arent dead and their probation worker has suddenly gone into a murderious rage. They try to protect themselves and in self defence, the group acidently kill him and experience that they have their own powers.
They aren't the only ones and trouble begins to brew as more and more people appear with powers. No matter how much they keep their heads down about it, trouble seems to find them.

I have many events already lined up so please ask me about them.

The characters will be around the ages of 19 to 23 so expect binge drinking, drug use, swears, sleeping around. Being a young adult whom doesn't care about what happens, but as long as they are doing what they want.

Anyone interested, please pm me!!!

I'm usually not into powered characters because it can quickly lead to characters with an answer for everything i.e. god mods or over powered. But if you have a story in mind I'd be willing to give it a run.

I'll send this as a pm as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom