Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( onexone smut // fxf or fxfuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, hello.

I am looking for a few fast-paced smut role-plays. Unfortunately, I am meticulous when it comes to picking partners, so you must abide by the following guidelines:

i. You must be literate in the sense that you can read and write, use proper spelling and punctuation, and review your posts for errors -- I am a stickler for obvious spelling and grammatical errors, but I can understand accidental errors.

ii. I am a heterosexual female, but I am looking to explore lesbian scenarios. I will consider female x female or female x futa pairings. For the latter, I will play the role of the futa. Furthermore, I do not care if you are a male or a female behind the computer screen.

iii. I do not like using the terms "dominant" and "submissive" to describe characters, because (with my past experience) that implies the "dominant" character will control every aspect of the role-play while the "submissive" character sits back and enjoys the ride, so to speak. Both characters will contribute to the scenario, whether you play a "dominant" character or a "submissive" character.

iv. I am not comfortable role-playing with people who are in their thirties or older. I am in my early twenties and I would like to role-play with someone around my own age. As far as characters, late teens to late twenties would be ideal.

v. I am looking for partners who can provide posts that are a minimum of one paragraph in length.

vi. I am looking to explore the following kinks: http://www.f-list.net/c/pepper_mint

I am open to most scenarios, so let me know what you enjoy and hopefully we can work something out.

For the record, here are some of my cravings (my role is in bold):

Artist (female) x Muse (futa)
Piercer (female) x Customer (female or futa)
Anything involving lactation
Anything involving a public scenario with exhibitionism
Anything where the "submissive" character is on top
"Milk maid" (female or futa) x Customer (female)
"Milk maid" (female) x Customer (female or futa)
Fantasy settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom