Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallen (sub female looking for f/f or f/m, flexible to ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datenshi

Super-Earth
Hey there~

Some of you may know me and some of you may not. For those that don't, allow me to introduce myself. I am known as Datenshi Yukimura; Tenshi for short. I am a submissive female (IRL female, not just personas) with a pretty flexible roleplay preference.

For those of you do already know me, I do know I already had a request thread, but I thought it was time just to let it fade out and create a proper one. (Since I was sort of making it up as I went and made it a little unclear of my preferences.)

FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING THE T.L.D.R. MOMENT, THIS IS PROBABLY THE PART YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. :p

As I said before, I am a pretty flexible roleplayer. In fact, my only perferences are that your spelling and grammar are functioning and that you give me material to work with. It's hard to respond to two-line posts. ;)

I am a sub who plays with just about every type of character, whether it be male, female, or something in between. I also am willing to roleplay in thread, PM, or MSN format, but not Skype. One final note, I do have premade characters, but they are not required. They can be used if you want, but they are mostly there to give you an idea as to what I am used to playing.

Now for what I'm in to. These are just a few things that I have favorited on my Personal F-list. (It's in my sig, above my characters if you want to see the whole thing.)
-Handjobs
-Mind Control
-BSDM
-Mastrubation
-Sex Toys
-"Going Deep"

I have several "Yes" markings too, but that would take too long to list.

As for things I am not okay with, they pretty much all fall under the categories of Blood and Gore, Violence, Scat, Watersports, Vore and Death. Pretty much the messy stuff. Easy enough to avoid and I have yet to encounter anyone who wants it so far. -fingers crossed-

Anyway.... I think that was all I needed to say.... I hope I didn't forget anything. If I do, I will update this thread with it as soon as I think of it. I will also update when I'm looking for something new or just for a new roleplay partner.

Looking forward to the times ahead!

~Tenshi

EDIT: I did forget something. I knew I would. My MSN ID doesn't match my actual email, due to a bug in the system. I don't really understand it myself, but that's the way it is. So don't try to email that address. It will never get to me.

Fantasy and magic are my favorites. If you want to develop a story line based upon magic, I would love to do something like that. I am fond of Harry Potter. If you want to explore this story, the same story line and characters can be used except that within the timeline of a school year, spells and potions are experimented with and created (especially by the prankster twins fred and george) that cause people to behave or act unnaturally and sometimes the secretly had a crush and the unnatural act forces them together, or a forced behavior is discovered and used for blackmail, or a spell that is cast results in a revenge potion/spell. The sex does not have to be just fxm. it could be fxf or mxm or fxmxf or mxfxm or whatever, even magical creatures.

Let me know what you think

You have my interest. Do you already have a story in mind or would you like to collaborate on one? I have an idea in the post apocalyptic scifi area I've been tinkering with for a while now, however I have yet to meet a partner to help me develop it so its sitting to waste.

Sorry guys. I actually got a lot more responses to this than I was expecting.

Too many actually. I think that I'm going to have to throw a cut off on this for now and saying that I'm not going to be able to run any more RPs than I've already agreed to. I just get swamped.

Another time though. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom