Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Spoils of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slashed007

So I love old war, like Vikings, Egypt, and Rome all the heroes such as Achilles, Hector, Odysseus, gods such as Thor and Loki everything like that!

I can write up to a good 5 paragraphs or more, however I usually like to write a comfortable 3 to 2 paragraphs with a descent description :) I would pretty much like the same in return. please and thank you :) you can cheek out my other threads as well.

So I have come up with my own​

Attack Of the Vikings:

The Viking king Sven(name can change) is set on having the greedy Dukes hold to himself, since the day he cut off his brother head. Sven also knows the cruel duke house quite a beautiful daughter, who Sven wants to claim as his own. With the darkness of night Sven conquers the hold, and wins the spoils of war.

A Warrior of Rome:

One of the best warriors of Rome fights for his empire, to reward him for his courage, honor, and loyalty to the crown he is rewarded with a rare beauty from a land in which blonde hair is the common genetics. The warrior is given a wild & gorgeous Norse woman in whom he needs to tame.

Thor(any idea you can come up with)

Loki(any ideas you can offer them)

Troy:
Maybe instead of Achilles there can be just a similar story for example hero who fights for himself and his beliefs not controlled by any country or king. Goes to war however due to a prophecy to be known forever, happens to raid a temple and his small group of trusted men capture a girl/priestess for him. She happens to amuse him greatly, because she is intelligent and stubborn, and also royalty.

Maybe some type of story/plot involving gladiator

(plot & smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom