Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for rps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awne

Moon
I suppose this is the best place for this ^^; I'm just looking really for some fun rps! I'm open and up for most things though I have my limits, who doesn't. I type in paragraph style, the length and number depending on the length and number of my partner.

I'm looking for m/f

Kinks (I suppose):
Anthro
Beast
Demon or Vampires & victim
Royalty & Slave/Dancer
Master & Slave (not in the s&m sense but more the master of the house/Lord of the Manor/Lord of (insert race))

I don't mind human play but I do prefer the magical side of things more than others, and I do enjoy the settings of medieval, ancient cities, established areas from books using original people, that sort of thing. I'm not opposed to humans of course, just saying ^^ and I'm certainly not opposed to modern day with sci-fi feel or anthro/mythological (I do play on a star wars site elsewhere if that gives any idea o_O)

I love long rps, plot or just story, and I do love backgrounds. My characters are thought out, and very rarely give in easily (can't make it too easy) unless with established characters. I have lots of characters but I'm always up for making new ones.

Anyway, I'm not looking for something specific, just thought I'd put this out there for those that might find it interesting ^^

I actually prefer playing anthro. I'm not sure how to classify it in that instance if it's an anthro world, then they'd all be beast in some sense o_O

Does that make sense? it did in my head..

yes...hmm...I suppose I should reword it huh to make it more clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom