Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Couple one shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
For once, instead of full RP's, I've got a craving for some one shots. Basically, single scenes and that's it. I know that may be weird to some people, but it's a good, quick way to satisfy a craving. Will list out my ideas in the next post.

1. Resident Evil: Degeneration

I just recently purchased the CG Resident Evil movie and was pleasantly surprised to find that Claire actually looks REALLY freaking hot in it, as opposed to her weird ass outfit in 2, and general unpleasantness in CV.

Anywho, my idea for this, for once, doesn't include zombies. The one shot would be her getting it on with a normal guy in the airport before the shit hits the fan. It could go two ways. Either she gives in to the guys advances and they bang like bunnies somewhere private. Or, she spurns his advances, and leaves, only for him to follow her, force her somewhere private.......and then bang the hell out of her.

2. Pokemon

This one would involve miss booty shorts, the female trainer from B/W. My primary idea for this one shot is her getting into a battle with some rough, thug type. He wins. They just happen to have made a wager where if he wins, he gets to bang her. Thus.......he bangs her int he woods.^_^

3.Final Fantasy Dissidia

While the good guys are busy with the villains, Chaos sends a couple of beasties to infiltrated Cosmos's lair. They succeed, but instead of killing her.........yea.....again, they bang her.^_^ Could be just about any beasty really. I'm just primarily craving Cosmos' fine ass getting humped senseless.

That's it for the moment with my one shot cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom