Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Plots: Looking for a Guy Mostly Romance, Some Smut Based RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeautifulTease12

Meteorite
Looking for a partner who is decent at writing. I am only comfortable with PM role plays or Forum role plays. Basically looking for romance stories based on the picturesI have below. I would love to have a partner that writes one to three paragraphs, is good with plot twists and making a story, and who isn't afraid to do more than write pure smut (But if smut is more our pace we can do that too). I can assure you that smut will be in the role play but most listed will be romance and developing relationships. Just something I prefer doing. Also, I like people playing multiple characters. As I prefer to play them. Two characters don't do well by themselves without outside characters. It gets dull really fast.

Photo Plots:

The Prince Kidnaps a Bride -CRAVING!!!!-

Favim.com-28492.jpg

Revolution overthrew both of their small kingdoms eight years before. The prince of one kingdom was considered dead. The princess of the other was considered lost. Her grandmother ends up reclaiming the throne, keeping her granddaughter in hiding because assassins are still after her. Kept in a covent, for eight years, she draws little to no attention to herself. At least until a man comes in seemingly wounded. When he comes, soon assassins come after and she can do only one thing. Flee with him. But that was his plan all along. Because this man is in fact the prince thought dead and he means to take the princess as his wife and use her grandmothers army to regain the throne. But he keeps his identity concealed from her, meaning to seduce her into marriage because they hated each other eight years ago and he means to make her his to get what he wants. When she realizes what he has done, will she be angry? Or accept the fact? Really craving this one.

My Immortal Beloved -taken-

hades_and_persephone_2_by_sandara-d3hkrew_large.jpg

He is lord of darkness and knows only that. Darkness. So when he sees a maiden, the pure opposite of himself, he knows he must have her. She is the light he needs. So thinking, he snatches her from the realm of the living and takes her to his Lair odf darkness. The underworld. His beautiful captive is angry at first but the longer she stays, the longer she comes to know her captor. A man who needs her. And as she draws closer to him, jealousy of another threatens there ability to stay close.

The Knight's Bride

3816587_f496.jpg

She had been a child bride to a young man more in love with the thought of war then a skinny gangly thirteen year old girl. After fighting in a war, the Knight returns to his keep to find that the girl he left behind is no longer a girl but a woman. A very opinionated, stubborn woman. She is not the meek and docile wife he wanted but rather a woman who is used to doing things herself. She has been married five years without a man telling her what to do so she resents his authority. He means to tame his wild wife but also finds himself enraptured by her.

The Rancher's Mail-Order Bride

photos_12_n.jpg

It was a chance to leave her life behind. An advertisement in the paper. So she went west to a place called Paradise, Texas, becoming wife to a man who had a couple of daughters to raise. The daughters hate her, thinking she is a replacement for their mother and the only reason the man wants her is as a housekeeper and caregiver for his girls. He's still in love with his first wife. As time progresses, the two begin to fall but soon, her past begins to come back upon them and places her husband and new family in danger.

The Widow

north-south02.jpg

She had once been married. A bastard who controlled her every move, she was glad when he died from a fall from his horse. Though she would never say so aloud. Now it is five years later. She is a woman who keeps her own house but her now dead husband has come back from India to claim the title and all the household that goes with it. Including her. She finds him rude, insufferable and the same type of man her husband was. Yet, this young widow is attracted to him. And she doesn't know how to handle it. It doesn't help that the man is trying to pursue her.

The Spy's Lady

Romance-1.jpg

The man was dangerous. But then again, so was she. She had been raised as a spy after being caught pickpocketing one of the league. She is underestimated because she is a woman so it's no shock that her new partner thinks her incompetent. And the worst part is, she has to play the part of being married to him. Someone is selling secrets to the French and these two British spies have to find out who. And while on this mission, they have to learn to keep their hands off of each other or risk losing sight of their goal.

Shifter's Captive

01.jpg

She was the daughter of his enemy. Alone and helpless. Hurt from an attack. The Leopard shifter knows he has a prime captive. And he means to extract revenge. She is a fox shifter. A shifter that must be a virgin when she mates or risks being killed. So he intends to seduce her and bed his shifter captive. Never expecting that this vixen would find her way into his heart.

The Playboy's Girl

cawPthoUGUfWR7ZGE_FQ5htg9GdY1ZBqz5Ez6RIMsFGredzLq8rkze0SsgIwS1oyRk-zbisV7YMqvP6mBJUGfAvSL0jU_oylCf3kPWesimgszisdftc

He's a playboy. The guy that gets any girls he wants. Rich, powerful and sexy as hell, he has no trouble seducing and bedding any woman he wants. After the death of his sister, he soon finds himself the crying shoulder to the one woman he has never had the ability to bed. The woman who resists his charm. None other than his sister's best friend. Somehow, the two of them get together and have a one night stand. Afterwards, she disappears and he doesn't even pursue her. When they next run into each other, some three months later, it's not on accident. She's come to tell him she's pregnant. Now the two of them have to learn to get along for the sake of the baby.

Princess Mine

CG%20Sleeping%20Princess%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

It had been a hard one battle and the Prince had taken over the castle and claimed it as it own. And claimed the princess of the castle as his wife. She was a great beauty, clever, and witty. She was also convinced she would never bow to the man who claimed her.

The Sheikh's English Lady

mills-copy-2.jpg

She was a born and bred English Lady, heading to India to marry a man she had never met. Never expecting her ship to be overrun by pirates. Taken to a city in Saudi Arabia, the young English beauty is bought and sold to a Sheikh, taken to his desert palace to be part of his harem. At first she hates the demanding man and there is the problem of a language barrier between them. But she can't help but feel attracted to him. And this sheikh, a man used to having as many women as he wants, soon finds himself drawn to this English Rose.

If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. I would also prefer to play the female parts in the above plots. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Would the shifters only get together as humans or are their other forms also open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom