Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Top secret, don't read, turn away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, its seems that my title has caught your attention. Welcome and feel free look around my thread.

I am open and flexible about role playing, and I am more then willing to be coaxed into role plays of your own creation.

However, I have a few role plays that I've been wanting to do for a while, so I'll post them below.

For the time being I am only open to role playing through thread.

How the caged bird sings: F/M. Mental domination, impreg, preg, lactation, harem, excessive cum, large dicks/tits, pale skin, slavery.
Plot line: Eli is a beautiful, cultured and intelligent lady, the daughter of a a somewhat flippant and foolhardy businessman with a per chant for gambling. She finds herself being snatched up in the middle of the night and shipped across the world, as her Father has lost a weighty bet, and has been forced to sell her into 'marriage'. She meets her new owner/Husband, a spoiled and arrogant 'Prince' of sorts, who is instantly drawn to her pale beauty and unrelenting nature. He is not used to having his affection and charms spurned, and soon learns that taming women is not at all like breaking a horse.
Notes: For this role play my partner MUST be comfortable with pregnancy. If you do not appreciate the pregnant female form, or cannot view them as a sexual creature, this is NOT the role play for you. Also, while I am not turned off by rough sex/ force/ spanking and such, this role play I want to focus more on 'breaking' someone mentally and manipulating their emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom