Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teachers new looks by RobBase086 and Creamy

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Rob was at his locker grabbing his books and what ever else that he may need for his next class with his favorite teacher at the school which he had a crush on. He was so excited to get there because he loved to hear her talk and it fascinated him about chemistry. Rob was 5'4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighed 120 pounds. As he grabbed the last of his things he rushed off to class to be there before the bell rang. He sat up front of the classroom because he wanted to be as close as he could be to see the woman he was in love with. He walked to his table and pulled out his chair sitting down now with all of his books, one pen, and a pencil readt for class to begin.

Lauren Saunders. A rather brilliant chemistry teacher the school had ever found. She stood 5'6, tall and skinny. She didnt have great curves but it was hard to tell from the lose white blouse she wore with a black skirt that went upto her knees. Her hair was always tied up in a messy bun so no one knew how long her hair was. She was slightly pale in color as she walked into the room for her next class. She fixed her glasses with one hand and set her books down on the table that were in her other hand. Her blouse was buttoned up to the top to hide any possible cleavage that may become visible. Infact she was slightly embarrassed with her small size. But to men breasts were still breast, whatever the size may be (as long as they were not tiny buds). While the students began to pile in, she noticed her favorite student sitting at the front as always with the eager look on his face. She gave him a smile and slowly walked towards him. Class wasnt going to start in another few minutes so she might as well engage in some conversation. "Morning Rob. How are you doing today? "

creamy said:
Lauren Saunders. A rather brilliant chemistry teacher the school had ever found. She stood 5'6, tall and skinny. She didnt have great curves but it was hard to tell from the lose white blouse she wore with a black skirt that went upto her knees. Her hair was always tied up in a messy bun so no one knew how long her hair was. She was slightly pale in color as she walked into the room for her next class. She fixed her glasses with one hand and set her books down on the table that were in her other hand. Her blouse was buttoned up to the top to hide any possible cleavage that may become visible. Infact she was slightly embarrassed with her small size. But to men breasts were still breast, whatever the size may be (as long as they were not tiny buds). While the students began to pile in, she noticed her favorite student sitting at the front as always with the eager look on his face. She gave him a smile and slowly walked towards him. Class wasnt going to start in another few minutes so she might as well engage in some conversation. "Morning Rob. How are you doing today? "

"Good morning Ms. Saunders. I am doing good and yourself?" He said with a big bright smile upon his face. He gazed into her beautiful eyes that she had. "Would you like for me to come after school today to do a little work here in the lab?" He was hoping that she would say yes to him helping her because that was his way of getting to know her and figure out what she likes and all. As the other school kids came into the classroom including Drake Valentine and his buddies and the popular girls in school. Drake started to give Rob a hard time about talking to Ms. Saunders. "Oh teachers pet is trying to make some moves on Ms. Saunders. Go for it nerd boy!" He said laughing along with the other kids in class as well because they all knew he had a crush on her.

"Actually I was just about to ask you about that. Do you have time today?", she asked while watching the rest of the class pile in now. She glanced over at the popular group as they tried to humiliate him. Of course she was completely oblivious to his obsession for her. She liked Rob but she was hesitant to admit that she liked Rob in other ways besides the usual student teacher relationship. "Now cut it Drake. Unless you want to welcome yourself to some detention this afternoon", she said and glanced at the wall clock. The bell was going to ring soon. She was looking forward to the afternoon to work on her special project that only Rob knew about. And so the bell rang and everyone settled into their seat and her lesson began.

creamy said:
"Actually I was just about to ask you about that. Do you have time today?", she asked while watching the rest of the class pile in now. She glanced over at the popular group as they tried to humiliate him. Of course she was completely oblivious to his obsession for her. She liked Rob but she was hesitant to admit that she liked Rob in other ways besides the usual student teacher relationship. "Now cut it Drake. Unless you want to welcome yourself to some detention this afternoon", she said and glanced at the wall clock. The bell was going to ring soon. She was looking forward to the afternoon to work on her special project that only Rob knew about. And so the bell rang and everyone settled into their seat and her lesson began.

"Yes I do have the time to work with you today Ms. Saunders." He said smiling as he was looking into her beautiful eyes that she had. Drake then said, "Hey nerd boy she can pop your cherry and you could pop hers." As he class laughed once again on his comment to Rob and Ms. Saunders. "Why don't we spend it tomorrow Ms. Saunders that works better for me and my schedule." He said to her in response to what she had to say to him. As Rob did turn a bit red with Drake's last comment about him still being a virgin. He then sat down ready for class to begin and take notes with what ever Ms. Saunders had to say. He was like a love sick puppy dog willing to do anything she asked of him and would love to be her love slave if she asked him to.

"Alright whatever works for you Rob. And Drake! I heard that. Why dont we all stay for detention except you Rob", she said and began writing on the black board the topic of the lesson today. She could tell that they were still making fun of Rob from behind. She sighed and turned around to open her book. "Alright who wants to solve this equation?". She knew no one except Rob and a few other students knew. But only Rob was happy to solve anything she asked. And so it was only a matter of time before he raised his hand.

creamy said:
"Alright whatever works for you Rob. And Drake! I heard that. Why dont we all stay for detention except you Rob", she said and began writing on the black board the topic of the lesson today. She could tell that they were still making fun of Rob from behind. She sighed and turned around to open her book. "Alright who wants to solve this equation?". She knew no one except Rob and a few other students knew. But only Rob was happy to solve anything she asked. And so it was only a matter of time before he raised his hand.

"I will see you after school then Ms. Saunders." The class booed at what Ms. Saunders had said to them all about them laughing about the jokes that Drake had made about Rob. Rob sat down watching as Ms. Saunders wrote the formula onto the board. It appeared to be a formula on how to make another chemical. After a few moments Rob did raise his hand as he figured out what was missing from the formula. "Ms. Saunders would it not be that by isolating that chemical it would cause a reaction with the rest of the formula?"

"Thats correct", she smiled at him. It always fascinated her how confident he was when he answered her question. And what was more interesting that he only engaged in her classes and not other classes taught by other teachers. So much passion for chemistry, it made her happy to have a student like him. "Now for homework I want everyone to solve the questions on page 45", she said while writing it on the blackboard. She paused for a minute when she noticed a male teacher standing at the door. "Oh one minute", she addressed to the classroom and disappeared into the hallway with the gym teacher.

The class began to create rumors. One of the blonde cheerleaders giggled and turned to face Rob. "I think your precious Ms. Saunder's is going out with that gym teacher. I bet they are locking lips right now", Stephanie smirked and the entire class began to laugh while they made kissie noises.

creamy said:
"Thats correct", she smiled at him. It always fascinated her how confident he was when he answered her question. And what was more interesting that he only engaged in her classes and not other classes taught by other teachers. So much passion for chemistry, it made her happy to have a student like him. "Now for homework I want everyone to solve the questions on page 45", she said while writing it on the blackboard. She paused for a minute when she noticed a male teacher standing at the door. "Oh one minute", she addressed to the classroom and disappeared into the hallway with the gym teacher.

The class began to create rumors. One of the blonde cheerleaders giggled and turned to face Rob. "I think your precious Ms. Saunder's is going out with that gym teacher. I bet they are locking lips right now", Stephanie smirked and the entire class began to laugh while they made kissie noises.

Rob smiled back and his chest puffed out because his answer was correct on what he told Ms. Saunders. Well Rob was a good student, but he was more into working with Ms. Saunders than anything else. He would love to be her boyfriend and if not marry her if he could do that. That is if she was interested. The reason why the gym teacher showed up was because of Drake needing to pass the class with a good grade so he can wrestle. Drake was one of them all around jocks that played almost in every sport and lettered in them as well.

Rob listened to what Stephanie had to say, but he did not believe her at all on her comment. "I do not think that Ms. Saunders is doing that right now with Mr. Smith." He replied back to her as he listened to the class making kissing sounds.

Lauren was back within a few minutes and didnt expect the class to be harassing him again. But as soon as the students saw her, they darted back to their seats while she stepped towards the blackboard. "Looks like Drake is going to be excused from his detention...again", she sighed after that talk with the gym who wanted him to practice after school. It was really unfair but she didnt want to argue with the gym teacher. She began to write on the blackboard again and everyone was suppose to copy it down. She hated chalk and how it dried up her hands alot. But sometimes she would get so caught up in the chemistry that should wouldnt care.

Class ended eventually and the students were starting to pack up. She reminded them to do the homework and grabbed her belongings to head towards the lab.

creamy said:
Lauren was back within a few minutes and didnt expect the class to be harassing him again. But as soon as the students saw her, they darted back to their seats while she stepped towards the blackboard. "Looks like Drake is going to be excused from his detention...again", she sighed after that talk with the gym who wanted him to practice after school. It was really unfair but she didnt want to argue with the gym teacher. She began to write on the blackboard again and everyone was suppose to copy it down. She hated chalk and how it dried up her hands alot. But sometimes she would get so caught up in the chemistry that should wouldnt care.

Class ended eventually and the students were starting to pack up. She reminded them to do the homework and grabbed her belongings to head towards the lab.

As all of the kids left the class Rob sort of hung around and walked up to Ms. Saunders. "I will see you after school today Ms. Saunders to work with you on that project." He said smiling and then waited to see if she would say anything to him. He enjoyed her class and loved to learn new things everytime class met. He wondered what she would look like undressed as it did arouse him and him being a 17 year old boy. He grew a tent in his pants due to how aroused she made him feel. He covered it up with his books.

"Yes I will see you than", Lauren confirmed with a smile as she began to leave the room as well. She had some time off and needed to eat her lunch as well. Of course she didnt notice the possible tent forming in his pants. But she wasnt the innocent one either. She had a few times day dream about being naked with him in the lab and performing naughty rituals. Unlike the rest of her students, he was the one who appreciated her the most. And not to mention he was smart and interested in the same subject. They would go on for hours discussing chemistry sometime and that alone would get her wet.

And so the rest of the day continued. She ate her lunch and worked a bit in the lab. She had a few more classes to teach and soon the day was over. She was waiting patiently now in the lab with her notebook open.

((Should we make her a virgin?))

creamy said:
"Yes I will see you than", Lauren confirmed with a smile as she began to leave the room as well. She had some time off and needed to eat her lunch as well. Of course she didnt notice the possible tent forming in his pants. But she wasnt the innocent one either. She had a few times day dream about being naked with him in the lab and performing naughty rituals. Unlike the rest of her students, he was the one who appreciated her the most. And not to mention he was smart and interested in the same subject. They would go on for hours discussing chemistry sometime and that alone would get her wet.

And so the rest of the day continued. She ate her lunch and worked a bit in the lab. She had a few more classes to teach and soon the day was over. She was waiting patiently now in the lab with her notebook open.

((Should we make her a virgin?))

"Ok I will see you after school Ms. Saunders then." He said smiling at her as he left to finish off his day. He did not know that she was interested in him as well. He will soon find out though after school that day. As he was walking out of the room precum had created a wet spot in his pants from being around her. Rob finished the day and returned back to the lab to see Ms. Saunders waiting patiently for him.

"I am here and ready to work Ms. Saunders!" He said to her with a smile on his face.

((Yes she would be a virgin in this until my character pops her cherry.))

It was rather a bit hot in the lab so Lauren didnt mind to unbutton a few of the top buttons on her shirt. It showed a bit more of her pale skin but not enough cleavage to display. "Grab a stool. I was just writing down some formulas. How was your day?", she asked and reached into a nearby drawer to pull out two safety glasses for them to wear. "I hope Drake didnt give you alot more trouble again". She wasnt looking directly at him while talking and concentrating on getting all the equipment out and starting the experiment soon.

creamy said:
It was rather a bit hot in the lab so Lauren didnt mind to unbutton a few of the top buttons on her shirt. It showed a bit more of her pale skin but not enough cleavage to display. "Grab a stool. I was just writing down some formulas. How was your day?", she asked and reached into a nearby drawer to pull out two safety glasses for them to wear. "I hope Drake didnt give you alot more trouble again". She wasnt looking directly at him while talking and concentrating on getting all the equipment out and starting the experiment soon.

This would be the first time that Rob has ever seen a couple of buttons undone on Ms. Saunders blouse. He looked at her pale white skin that was showing. Rob did feel a bit warm coming into the lab. Rob places a stool near Ms. Saunders and then sat down next to her. "Oh that is great that you were writing down some formulas Ms. Saunders. My day was ok for me. Nothing too special though. Even though it will turn out to be his lucky day shortly with the new Ms. Lauren Saunders. Rob began to look at the formula, but he was not sure if she had written them down correctly or not. "Drake did his usual thing Ms. Saunders so I am use to it. I have a question about something that you have written down Ms. Saunders." He said quite with a puzzled look on his face.

She glanced at his confused look and than at the question she was solving. She had to admit that she wasnt perfect and even she would make mistakes. And as long as it was him correcting her, she had no shame in that. She smiled at him and pushed the notebook towards him. "Why dont you finish it off for me while I gather up more equipment we might need?", she suggested and got off her stool. She walked away to look for specific chemicals they needed and a few test tubes. "This should be exciting", she said while trying to pour liquids into three different tubes but she forgot to wear her safety glasses or gloves.

creamy said:
She glanced at his confused look and than at the question she was solving. She had to admit that she wasnt perfect and even she would make mistakes. And as long as it was him correcting her, she had no shame in that. She smiled at him and pushed the notebook towards him. "Why dont you finish it off for me while I gather up more equipment we might need?", she suggested and got off her stool. She walked away to look for specific chemicals they needed and a few test tubes. "This should be exciting", she said while trying to pour liquids into three different tubes but she forgot to wear her safety glasses or gloves.

He did not mean to correct her, but a few of her formulas were a bit off Rob thought. As he watched her slide the notebook over to him and heard her state that he should finish it off that they were working on. "Sure I can do that Ms. Saunders." He said with a smile starting to write in the book while she grabbed what they needed for the work. "That sounds good to me about you gathering or getting what we will need for this." He heard her push herself away from the stool as the wheels made a bit of a nose sliding onto the lab floor. "I hope that it will be exciting." He said not sure of what exactly is going to happen though. Rob then walked over to Ms. Saunders while she was pouring the chemicals. "I will be back Ms. Saunders I am going to the bathroom really quick." Not realizing that things were going to change once he gets back from the bathroom.

Rob walks toward the exit of the lab room and heads down the hall and to the mens room on the left. He was back in like 5 minutes, but something happened within that about of time though to Ms. Saunders in the lab.

She watched the teen exit the room to use the bathroom. Meanwhile she began to mix in some chemicals with the wrong labels. It didnt occur to her at that time as she had prepared the chemicals the day before. It only took one prankster of a teenager to switch up the labels and cause chaos. And so she watched as the chemical reaction began to ooze out and smoke up the room. There was no explosion but she did inhale the chemical and fell down to the ground unconscious. Her appearance began to change. Her long hair went undone but with a lovely shine to it. Her breast increased to a nice D cup and her ass was completely remodeled into something to look at now. her curves had changed although her facial appearance was still the same with some modification. Her lips were more plumped up (rather than thin) and her forehead had no stress marks on it. Her skin was glowing. She was still unconscious while laying on her back with her glasses knocked off and her blouse at the point of ripping due to the enlarged breasts.

creamy said:
She watched the teen exit the room to use the bathroom. Meanwhile she began to mix in some chemicals with the wrong labels. It didnt occur to her at that time as she had prepared the chemicals the day before. It only took one prankster of a teenager to switch up the labels and cause chaos. And so she watched as the chemical reaction began to ooze out and smoke up the room. There was no explosion but she did inhale the chemical and fell down to the ground unconscious. Her appearance began to change. Her long hair went undone but with a lovely shine to it. Her breast increased to a nice D cup and her ass was completely remodeled into something to look at now. her curves had changed although her facial appearance was still the same with some modification. Her lips were more plumped up (rather than thin) and her forehead had no stress marks on it. Her skin was glowing. She was still unconscious while laying on her back with her glasses knocked off and her blouse at the point of ripping due to the enlarged breasts.

Rob was coming back into the lab not realizing that Ms. Saunders was unconscious on the floor. He recognized her due to what the beautiful woman was wearing. He walked over to see if she was breathing and was all right. He noticed her breathing normally. "Ms. Saunders are you ok? What happened here?" He asked not knowing what had happened at all. He noticed how nice and firm her D size breasts were and how natural they were as well along with her ass being nice and firm. He noticed that Ms. Saunders had gone from being pale white skin to a olive complexion skin. It was as if she had been sun bathing. Soon he will see no tan lines at all due to the chemical reaction turning her into a perfect creation yet not by design of course. This was all due to a prank that was done to Ms. Saunders.

Ms. Saunders will soon feel a bit different once she awakens. It will be as if something set off her sexual inhibitions inside her. Rob smiled looking at how beautiful Ms. Saunders looked and starred at her well proportioned chest. He was thinking impure teenage thoughts and something that was being released from Ms. Saunders that was turning Rob on.

Everything went black and she felt like she was dreaming forever. She felt her muscles start to twitch and someone calling for her name. Her eyes opened up slowly as the bright light landed on her burning retina. Her body felt rather alienated as she tried to rise from the ground. Her breasts felt heavy and her blouse somewhat tight. The top few buttons were just ready to pop out and so she helped herself by undoing them till a good deal of cleavage was visible. "WHat happened?", she said and began to look around at the mess. The smoke had cleared off and Rob was sitting right next to her. She looked at him and took a deep breath in. His scent....was driving her crazy. She didnt care anymore what happened to her. Rather she wanted to suck and ride that cock hiding in Rob's pants. "Rob...come here", she said while reaching over and placing her hand gently on his crotch, feeling for that hard large bulge.

creamy said:
Everything went black and she felt like she was dreaming forever. She felt her muscles start to twitch and someone calling for her name. Her eyes opened up slowly as the bright light landed on her burning retina. Her body felt rather alienated as she tried to rise from the ground. Her breasts felt heavy and her blouse somewhat tight. The top few buttons were just ready to pop out and so she helped herself by undoing them till a good deal of cleavage was visible. "WHat happened?", she said and began to look around at the mess. The smoke had cleared off and Rob was sitting right next to her. She looked at him and took a deep breath in. His scent....was driving her crazy. She didnt care anymore what happened to her. Rather she wanted to suck and ride that cock hiding in Rob's pants. "Rob...come here", she said while reaching over and placing her hand gently on his crotch, feeling for that hard large bulge.

Rob watched as her eyes opened up sitting next to her. Ms. Saunders had to get adjusted to having now perfect vision and no longer needing to wear her glasses that she had worn for many years. He smiled as she started to unbutton her blouse. He licked his lips and would love to place his face into her breasts to kiss, lick, suck, and play with them. "I am not sure what happened Ms. Saunders. I was not here when what ever happened here." He said to her. Rob leaned in closer to Ms. Saunders as he felt her very aggressively kiss his lips like he had never seen her do before. "What is it Ms. Saunders." He was surprised that she was starting to rub his crotch. As she did this he began to slide his hand up her skirt and began to notice how wet she was down there for him. "Are you feeling ok Ms. Saunders? You are not acting yourself at all." He said to her.

She was extremely horny at that time and didnt care to reason with him. She wasnt aware at the time that she wasnt her usual self. Right now she was giving out this strong scent of sweet hormones that was sure to influence any men within a certain radius from her. Rob was no exception. His own scent was affecting her and she just wanted to rip those clothes off him. "Rob....take this off....", she ordered while stroking that growing cock through his pants. For a brief moment she retreated her hands away and began to unbutton her blouse. She did a few buttons only to let those giant breasts free. The bra was a smaller size now and was not doing a good job in containing her breasts. They were just at the verge of spilling out. "So hot....", she commented and began to undo his pants.

creamy said:
She was extremely horny at that time and didnt care to reason with him. She wasnt aware at the time that she wasnt her usual self. Right now she was giving out this strong scent of sweet hormones that was sure to influence any men within a certain radius from her. Rob was no exception. His own scent was affecting her and she just wanted to rip those clothes off him. "Rob....take this off....", she ordered while stroking that growing cock through his pants. For a brief moment she retreated her hands away and began to unbutton her blouse. She did a few buttons only to let those giant breasts free. The bra was a smaller size now and was not doing a good job in containing her breasts. They were just at the verge of spilling out. "So hot....", she commented and began to undo his pants.

Rob was enjoying what he was watching happen to Ms. Saunders as he assisted in starting to fondle and squeeze her breasts. His fingers twisted and pulled onto her nipples. He felt her playing with his cock which turned him on even more. He lifted up her skirt to show her white cotton panties that she was wearing and could tell by lifting up her skirt how wet her pussy was for him. "Yes Ms. Saunders I will take this off for you!" He said to her with a smile on his face. As he leaned in kissing her lips deeply and passionately. His tongue sliding into her mouth to play with her tongue as he began to suck onto her tongue and lower lip now. His hand moved back down to her pussy and began to rub and massage her pussy once again.

She had finally freed that thick cock of his from his pants. Her hands began to quickly work on the length as she admired it with her eyes and touch. She allowed him to play with her body as he pleased while she concentrated on finding ways to make his cock ooze with cum. "So hard and big...", she complimented while stroking it up and down in her hand. As she moved up, she teased the throbbing head with her thumb. Being a virgin herself she naturally wouldnt know much what to do next. But somehow her inner slutty instincts had spoken and guided her with the task. Soon his cock was engulfed by her hungry mouth, every inch disappearing deep down her throat.

creamy said:
She had finally freed that thick cock of his from his pants. Her hands began to quickly work on the length as she admired it with her eyes and touch. She allowed him to play with her body as he pleased while she concentrated on finding ways to make his cock ooze with cum. "So hard and big...", she complimented while stroking it up and down in her hand. As she moved up, she teased the throbbing head with her thumb. Being a virgin herself she naturally wouldnt know much what to do next. But somehow her inner slutty instincts had spoken and guided her with the task. Soon his cock was engulfed by her hungry mouth, every inch disappearing deep down her throat.

Rob loved the way she was playing with his cock as he moaned out in pleasure by the way she was touching it and taking good care of it to milk it of every drop of cum he had for her. He continued to play with her pussy as he pinched her clit with his finger tips and then slid two fingers into her pussy. "I am glad that you like how hard and bit it is baby."He said to her as he noticed how hot and wet her pussy was for him. "I bet you would love for me to eat your pussy out Ms. Saunders?" He said with his eyes wide open and a wide smile on his face. He moved to lay onto his back and to see if she would straddle his face with her pussy reachable for his tongue to lick and eat out. He loved how she was sucking onto his cock. "That is it my naughty teacher!"

Back
Top Bottom