Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Problems in the romance deparment by RobBase086 and lollipop

Her heart thundered in her chest. She certainly had felt his hard cock rub against her thigh, god how she wanted to press back against it. Lifting a thin tan hand, she pressed the cool fingers against her hot neck. Jen now knew he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. If she were a braver woman she’d close the door and blinds to her office and beg him to fuck her senseless. Biting her lip she leaned forward to gaze at him, pleasantly surprised that he was still watching her.

Pursing her pink lips, she leaned forward and kissed the air in his direction before lifting her fingers in a small flirty wave. She giggled like a school girl as she pulled the papers from the copier. Jen’s mood sobered when another coworker entered the small workroom. Small chit chat and normal morning chatter filled the room for a few moments before Jen could get away.

Rolling her eyes, she left the workroom and entered her office. Filing the papers in the file, she smiled and took the extra set into his office. Slipping the set in his inbox, she smiled and headed back to her office. “I can’t wait to head out; I’ll be in my office finishing up paperwork on the other clients.” She smiled at him and sashayed to her chair. She prayed that the day would move quickly.

lollipop said:
Her heart thundered in her chest. She certainly had felt his hard cock rub against her thigh, god how she wanted to press back against it. Lifting a thin tan hand, she pressed the cool fingers against her hot neck. Jen now knew he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. If she were a braver woman she’d close the door and blinds to her office and beg him to fuck her senseless. Biting her lip she leaned forward to gaze at him, pleasantly surprised that he was still watching her.

Pursing her pink lips, she leaned forward and kissed the air in his direction before lifting her fingers in a small flirty wave. She giggled like a school girl as she pulled the papers from the copier. Jen’s mood sobered when another coworker entered the small workroom. Small chit chat and normal morning chatter filled the room for a few moments before Jen could get away.

Rolling her eyes, she left the workroom and entered her office. Filing the papers in the file, she smiled and took the extra set into his office. Slipping the set in his inbox, she smiled and headed back to her office. “I can’t wait to head out; I’ll be in my office finishing up paperwork on the other clients.” She smiled at him and sashayed to her chair. She prayed that the day would move quickly.

Marcus would love to bend her right over at the copier machine if no one was around or at work and give her a nice smack on the butt lifting up her grey skirt to show off her pink thong panties and her tanned butt while undoing his belt and pants. Then taking her from behind. He watched as she leaned forward and gazed at her as well.

He watched as she leaned and kissed the air and smiled as she flirted with him with her fingers waving in the air. Then he heard a co-worker began to talk to her so he went back to work so it would not look like he was gazing at Jen while she was busy doing her job. It was flirting here and there, but being very careful there at the office so that no one would say anything about them flirting with each other.

He heard her place the papers into his box and he was going about his business there in his office. He could not wait until they were able to enjoy a nice lunch together and then a flight on the plane to their destination for a couple of days on business trip. "I cannot wait either to head out with you as well Jen." He shook his head when he heard her say that she would be in her office working on other clients paperwork. He could no longer see her pass by his office door any longer and knew that she was in her office now.

Back
Top Bottom