Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy wants Fantasy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy

Planetoid
Come one! Come All! I'll take from the lot!
I'll take your guys and your gals, this the place that you sought!
Come all you chicks with dicks, you cross-dressers and you transgenders!
I'll take your femboys, your subs, your doms and your Genderbenders!

Slaves are all welcome and so are the mistresses and masters!
I can play a sister, a maid, a pirate and even spell casters!
This is the land of Fantasy and we'll go on an adventure!
Off to where Imagination is wild and its tamer can paint any picture!

I'm your hostess with the mostess and offer all kinds of Bread and Circuses!
We can play in any time or on any planet and and even on cloud surfaces!
I guarantee I can be almost anyone's Fantasy Girl!
Why, with a shake of this noggin I'll make your head whirl

I'll dish out all kinds of plots and create life from nothing!
I tell you now, Look! I'm bound to have something!
And if you don't see an idea you like from my collections?!
Just ask! I take all kinds of Suggestions!

Read First:

There is little I don't mind doing if you can:
  • Be a good Partner
  • Give more than a few sentences per post, I am looking for at least two paragraphs of five sentences at minimum. and don't let that be your maximum either.
  • Be creative
  • RP in third person, novel-style in past tense.
  • Make it seem like you know the English Language
  • Read and respect the Kinks in the Signature
  • RP in PMs (When it comes to thread RPs I am still a virgin and I want my first time to be really special so I want someone that can make me love them, if you think you can do that PM about it.)
  • Start an RP every now and then

A few things to note: If you delete all but your last post without telling me and I forget something I had said in a previous post then the RP is probably over and done with if you can't tell me. that irritates the mess out of me, so don't do it. We fill up a PM until we decide it is too large or it can't hold any more and then we create a new one. Also let it be said I do take suggestions on RP's if you do not like any I have posted here. Just PM me either way with an idea.

Let it be said I can play a male if a female likes any of these... So without further ado I give you plots!

Fantastical RP Plots

Snow White and the Dwarven Kingdom: A powerful sorceress Named Grimhilde ruled over the Dwarven Kingdom of Irantobar with an iron fist, forcing the Dwarves of it to forge powerful weapons and armor in her plans to rule the entire realm. She even sought aid from races such as Orcs, Goblins, Trolls, Giants and Dragons as well as other foul beasts of the land, something the good hearted Dwarves knew was wrong though could do little against the powerful woman. However, her daughter, Snow White-who was also a sorceress, knew her mother's reign must end or it would mean the end of all goodness in the world. So, with the help of Seven great Dwarven warriors she decided to go against her mother. (I would play Snow White and her Mother and you would play one or all of the seven Dwarven warriors. We would share the side characters.)

Tangled Retold: Rapunzel decides enough is enough and one day strangles Mother Gothel with her hair before learning how to come and go from the tower. She takes up a life of thievery, often robbing people that venture into the forest, gaining the nickname Medusa(on account of people claiming her hair is alive since she uses it to tangle up her victims as well as fights with it. I was also thinking that perhaps it can't be cut (kind of a mix between the golden fleece and the Nemean Lion's pelt) hence another reason it is so long. She meets Flynn Rider and steals the tiara from the fellow thief, he attempts to get it back but she is better than he is in combat. She then gets the idea from meeting him and seeing the tiara that she wants more in life and decides to build a thieves guild of sorts with Flynn and later the Stabbington brothers as her first recruits, adorning the tiara and dubbing herself Medusa, Queen of Thieves. She, along with her new recruits and Maximus, who she has talked into being her horse, sets out on a journey to increase her numbers and do larger jobs. Perhaps later she learns of her heritage and we can decide what to do with that.

Spirit:Stallion of the Cimarron: The idea I have in mind is that I would play a female version of Little Creek as well as maybe her horse, Rain, and you would play Spirit and maybe The Colonel, but are main characters would be Spirit and Little Creek. The story would begin while we are at the Army camp where I am possibly raped because of my defiance to answer their questions, we escape the place and venture back to my village, we can either follow the story more or we can create our own depiction of it. either way yes this story is a bestiality one.

Brave Continued: The story would center around Merida growing up and becoming not only skilled in archery but as well as the sword, Her brothers would also be growing to become skilled warriors like the father. Could include all sorts of adventure and insist as well as wars and maybe the entire family learns they have become a sort of Werebears which could lead to different things like learning of and becoming friend or foe with other weres maybe? I would just like to continue the story further.

A Real American Hero: The following is a list of RPs I'd like to do in the GI Joe Universe: if there is more than one option in any idea than you choose the character.
  • Training Hard (Helix/Jinx X Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow (FXM)): While the two go at each other with near killing intent in sword training, steadily cutting at the other's clothing as they dodge the other's Attack they eventually get down to near nudity, and silently decide that there are better things to do in the nude than try to nearly kill each other, their sword fighting turns to fist fighting and then to grappling and wrestling an eventually to fucking. The story can go on as they are put on a mission together where they have even more chances to see how compatible they are as they fight off the Cobra forces.
  • Playing Harder (Scarlett/Cover-Girl/LadyJaye X Duke/Roadblock (FXM)): While on an undercover mission at a lavish resort that a group of Cobra officers are supposedly staying at to hold secret meeting the two are basically allowed to do as they wish as they determine the identities of the officers. Since they are supposed to be a happy couple on vacation they take their acting to the next level as they snoop about the area and end up making out and eventually having sex as they are almost caught easy dropping a few times. The story can go further with perhaps them realizing the officers don't even know what the others look like and they capture a few of them to get all of the information they were supposed to pass on before becoming said officer and going deeper undercover.

B.U.M.P.: Or Bureau of Unexplained Metaphysical Phenomena is a government funded bureau for the investigation into the unknown. There are things in this world that go bump in the night, we have been told this since we were kids. Whether that thing is monster, vampire, werewolf, witch, demon or even alien It's BUMP's Job to bump back, to defend this world from forces that wish to cause humanity harm. We can either be human or we can be supernatural beings intent on keeping their kind a secret and decide to help solve and than cover up cases having to do with nonhuman beings.

Realistic RP Plots

Two sides to one heart: Ever since you were little and your parents had split up you would spend the school year with your mother in the city and your summer with your father in the country. At each you had a best friend, both girls and both very close to you in their own way. They had never met before this RP, you would be inviting the two of them with you on vacation, whether that is camping, Venice, a cruise, the Caribbean, Rio, Alsaska, whatever, is up to you.
  • Caitlyn: she was the type to do things with you and your father like camping, fishing and biking. She was the type to call a good night a few beers among friends around a fire. She was tomboyish but had a female side when she wanted to use it. 1 2 3
  • Taylor: She was the type to go to house parties and clubs with, to go to the beach with during spring break and take to museums, shows and movies. 1 2 3

The Enemy of My Enemy: In this story we would play enemy spies/agents/assassins/snipers/or a mixture of the the lot hired by opposing governments/organizations to steal the same information. The basis of this is we would begin a game of cat and mouse as we tried to outwit the other, through this we would begin to fall in love or have feelings for the other as well as take too long. Our agencies order us to kill the other within twenty four hours or both of our lives our forfeit, we refuse and send the agencies we once worked for after us. 1 2 3 4

Spring Breakers: If you have seen the movie Spring Breakers I would like to play something along the lines of Candy and Brittany's characters. I would play two Spring Breakers in perhaps St Pete, Daytona or Miami-if you wish it to be else where then perhaps Jamaica or somewhere in the Caribbean-that meet your character while they are partying. You would preferably play a black male in charge of a gang in that area (some one like the character Big Arch in the movie). My characters would be like the two in the movie, fearless and down to get dirty in all sorts of ways. The RP would revolve around the multiple things your character gets my two into as well as the things my two end up getting you into. Whether it be drug/gun dealing, prostitution, robbery, murder, grand theft, extortion, etc. Alexandra:1, 2, 3 // Susan: 1, 2, 3

Category RP Ideas

Historical RP: OC's Only, no real people, though they can be part of the plot. I'd like it if these were filled with betrayal, assassinations, blackmail, corruption and everything else these kinds of stories are good for. I want them thick in plot with lots of violence, sex and possibly romance and all the other greatness that history is filled with. Could be any of the following eras:

Hellas(Greece): Mythology Could be included or not
  • Bronze Age (3200-1200 BC)
  • Dark Age (1200-750 BC)
  • Archaic Period (800-480 BC)
  • Classical Period (480-323 BC)
  • Hellenistic Period (323 BC-27 BC depending on location in Hellenistic cultured world)
  • Roman Greece (146 BC-900's AD simply because that is when Greek Paganism (Hellenismos) died out, and already hugely impacted by 300 AD)

Others
  • Any of the 31 Egyptian Dynasties (3050-332 BC)
  • Achaemenid Empire (Persian) (553–334 BC)
  • Roman Republic (509 BC–27 BC)
  • Ptolemaic Dynasty of Egypt (305-30 BC)
  • Chinese history from rise of the Qin Dynasty to the fall of the Qing Dynasty (221 BC-AD 1911)
  • Japanese history form Yayoi period to the fall of the Edo Period (100 BC-AD 1868)
  • Roman Empire (27 BC–AD 476)
  • High-Late Medieval England (1066-1485)
  • Musketeers of the Guard of France (1622-1700) (I dislike the outfits after that time)
  • Golden Age of Pirates (1650-1730)
  • Georgian era London (1714-1830)
  • Victorian era London (1837-1901)
  • Wild West (1800's)
  • The United states by decades of 1900's (20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's)
  • Your Request of time and place (BC-AD)

Swords and Such: This is a list universes that involves the use of Swords and Such as the title suggests. We can discuss plot ideas:
  • Game of Thrones (CharXChar or CharXOC (the second one we can discuss since I am picky about it))
  • Assassin's Creed (OCXOC, CharXChar or CharXOC)
  • Soul Calibur (No OCs)
  • Harry Potter (OCXOC or CharXChar)
  • Percy Jackson Series or the Heroes of Olympus Series (CharXChar or OCXOC)
  • Alice in Wonder Land (No OC's)

Guns and Aliens: This is a list of universes that involves Guns and Aliens as the title suggests. We can discuss Plot Ideas:
  • Mass Effect (OCXOC or CharXChar or CharXOC)
  • Gears of War (No OC's)
  • Aliens Vs Predators (OCXOC)
  • Barsoom series-John Carter Film (OCXOC)
  • Chronicles of Riddick (RiddickXJack, RiddickXOC Furyan)
  • Transformers(with robo-cock) (TransformerXMikaela Banes, TransfomrerXOC human female)

Cartoon Central: This is a list of mostly animated Movies, shows anime I would like to RP in. Plot ideas can be discussed:
  • Naruto (No OC's)
  • Full Metal Alchemist (EdwardXWiny or OC StateAlchemistXOC State Alchemist)
  • Kim Possible (too many pairings to name)
  • Aladdin (JasmineXAnyone/thing you can think of)
  • Kung Fu Panda (TigressXAnyone/thing you can think of)

Oh the Horror Movies: This is a list of movies I'd like to play an RP in that involves Horror as the title suggests. We can discuss Plot Ideas:
  • Nightmare on Elm St (FreddyXVictim)
  • Friday the 13th (JasonXVictim)
  • Halloween (Micheal MyersXVictim)
  • Saw (JigsawXVictim)
  • Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Edith Sawyer and LeatherfaceXVictim)
  • Jeepers Creeper (The CreeperXVictim)
  • House of a 1000 corpses/ Devil's Rejects (Firefly FamilyXVictim)
  • Paranormal Activity

M'lady I would love to do a Forgotten Realms based role-play with you [in the process of partaking in a new 3.5 campaign actually], or perhaps do something with a Man and a Drow, or Mother Son if you would wish [realistic, or fantasy...fantasy could be quite interesting...egads, incorporate that into a dnd setting and we have a wondrously taboo story to build.] xD

It's good to see history requests other than mine. I really am in my element with a history RP.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44595

Orphic/ Eleusinian mysteries? That's not something you expect to read about here. You know, the Orphics thought the body was evil and sinful, and valued celibacy. Also, they didn't eat meat. Not a fun group, I'd imagine, unless you could corrupt them >D

Greek mythology also had demons, although they were called kakodaimones, as opposed to agathodaimones or good spirits. Just spouting ideas.

A LoL(League of legends) RP could be really interesting do you have any sort of idea that you'd want to do with it? OC's or Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom