Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to pass the idle hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBlueSiren

Meteorite
Good Tides to all,

I am desperately seeking a few new partners to come and play in both my imagination and their own. I'm not always the most crafty with my words and I like everyone make mistakes so if you do too then all is forgiven because I am no grammar nazi.

With that said I do enjoy romance and all the naughty bits that come with romance and things of a more mature nature but only if it fits the story. I believe a story progresses slowly over time and if the mood is not there then there will be no naughty things happening. I also do enjoy the darker theme's of things since life is not all sunshine and lollipops.

I prefer to roleplay on aim,skype,pm's, or even through my e-mails but the last is a bit harder for me to keep up with due to the fact I check my e-mail account that exists solely for the sake of business.

Before I list some of my plots,idea's,settings,pairing,est I will say this now, I like to make friends with those whom I rp with. If you don't feel like rping and simply want someone to just talk with I am up for simply talking or if you need someone to vent your troubles to you can do so with me. I do not judge and I expect the same in return.

Oh on a bit of a side note if you have a idea that you believe I will adore please do toss it my way....I enjoy input and idea's from others. Also any of the plots can be altered. Oh and I don't mind playing multiple characters if my partner does not mind too.

Now moving onward.....

Pairings

Fantasy:
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Vampire
Drow/Vampire
Elf/Drow
Siren/Human
Mage/Angel
Warrior/Siren
(there are so many different types of pairing that I pretty much do any for fantasy. You can even make up your own race, it's encouraged!)

Regular:
Model/Model
Model/Photographer
Model/Stalker
Half brother/Half sister
Fighter/Priestess
Criminal/Cop
Teacher/Student
(The pairings in regular rp's that are more action based that lack fantasy can be anything too. I really don't discourage whatever you can come up with.)

Simplistic Plots

1) 900 years ago their lived a demoness who lacked utter control over her temper. She ruled her lands with an iron fist, cold and calculating lacking compassion and mercy. Gifted by the god of war with a blade capable of cutting down any human and demon, even rumored to have slain a demi god. Many sought her as a mate, with both beauty and power she was considered a great treasure. Arrogance and pride causing her to lose favor with the gods it proved only a matter of time before she would give them a reason to punish her. Their chance came when the demoness took the life of a prince in the kingdom neighboring her own territory. The king in a rage sent his best wanting the demoness imprisoned. While the king led his forces a rebellion was in full swing upon her lands. Though the battle proved lengthy and fierce with so many lives lost within the chaos and turmoil the demoness fell. Bindings where placed upon her hands and throat the punishment given....eternal slumber. Tragically the demoness would not stay in eternal slumber but would slumber for 900 years. None capable of knowing this the King proudly displayed the statue, the victory a boost to the royal ego. The statue became lost during a brutal war. The magic holding said demoness weakening over the years, binding spells never renewed the magic slowly waning away. Within the possession of a rich art dealer the mansion finds itself having strange things happening, the owner subjected to strange dreams of a time lost long ago. While the demoness slowly and painful stirs and awakens from her long slumber.

2) Vampires have existed for a long time, so long in fact that their where different types of vampires. Some vampires where repelled and killed by stakes, crosses, and holy water. Some vampires could only be killed by sunlight. Some walked in light but found themselves dying from the diseased blood of their food source. There where even some vampires who could only be killed by fellow vampires and then there where damphirs and those vampires where half human and half vampire. They'd stayed hidden for many years but there where indeed at least twelve organizations that knew of them and made it there jobs to find and kill them. Some worked for the government and thus had more technology and other information at their disposal to find and kill them. Twas a silent war waged and yet alas now one particular government group had managed to alter the DNA of five of there members and thus werewolves came into play and now vampires would soon have two enemies to deal with. Put through extensive testing and training soon the first five werewolves in existence will be sent out to seek out the vampires and remove them from the earth unless vampires can find away to adapt to this new foe or bring about some form of a peace treaty, tis all up to the eldest vampires.

3) Just like the land both sky and water have their own homes and their own cities. Where everything seems to live on the land it is different in the sea. Rare creatures hidden away only known by myths dwell in this place. Tis rare for those coming upon the sea to ever spot it's mermaids or hear the sweet song of lure the sirens sing upon their rocks. Even in modern day they remain elusive and but myths and legends. Up high in the sky the winged beings such as angels and their sorts live peacefully never weary of land dwellers and even less weary of the sea's inhabitants. The sky never needing a reason to get involved with either until the rulers angelic child is stolen away by a land demon only to blame that of the sea. The sea dwellers never having a reason to involve themselves with sky or land until of course the ruler or the ocean finds his young siren daughter torn from her place beside him and hauled up to land by plotting fallen angels. With Sky and Sea fighting with one another soon truth is revealed and land dwellers find themselves having bitten off more then they could chew.

4) Everyone has secrets, but when your a model who has managed to gain the worlds attention often its hard to keep your secrets hidden away, especially when two persistent paparazzi are intent upon finding them out. But the deeper they dig the more complicated and strange things become. But all becomes much worse when two portraits from two different era's appear and the woman in those portraits bares a uncanny resemblance to the model that everyone wishes to befriend and all media wants to know about. Nasty secrets of love,betrayal,murder, and violence start to show in myths and legends all tying in with the same being, never had they thought they'd be getting the story of a lifetime.

5) Two people from two different races and having grown up in opposite backgrounds with personalities deemed incompatible find themselves thrown back in time. Being mistaken as the missing King and Queen soon they find themselves ruling a nation while attempting not to maim one another. Struggling to keep a war from ravaging the land. Struggling to convince and coax a absent minded and old wizard to help them find the true king and queen all the while trying to get him to find away to get them home.

6)Things should have always stayed under wraps. The government had worked hard to keep it's lasted project a secret, snatching those they deemed to be the lowest of the low from their homes and off the streets they hoped to make a brand new fighting machine. Alas those who made it through the trails and training rebelled and escaped the facilities. Laying low and dormant soon the world finds it's in chaos, society and government crumbling. It's up to them to set all right while trying to discover the true meaning behind the project and their pasts.

7) Hells Mitosugi had the one thing many people wanted, she had a long never ending life span. Sickness scarcely bothered her, injuries healed, bones rarely breaking, and powers. Mortals yearned to live longer while she herself loathed her own existence and the prospect of tomorrow. She drank many under the table and lived to wonder, she enjoyed her solitude, and she enjoyed the feeling of numbness. She hated her fellow immortals and built her walls high bitterness filling her beating heart. But all of that was fastly changing for she could not place it but it seemed as if there was something in the air that spring evening in the bar down town, for the moment a young mortal male stepped within the confines of the very bar she'd decided to drink herself stupid in she'd felt the change. She'd smelt the sickness upon him, something within her stirred and as she gazed upon the careless man Hells would soon find herself falling into apart of herself she'd thought dead and doing the unthinkable to save the mortals life, time suddenly didn't seem to be dragging it's feet anymore....

8 ) Life had lost it's meaning and zest it seemed for this particular young man. His home life morbid he decided that if life couldn't be restarted he'd just get out and start again. Jumping seemed so easy. Allowing himself to fall forward the wind rushing by only to be abruptly stopped. He never did believe in the super natural until that very day. Now it seemed his life was changing and becoming so much more complicated. After all it seemed that she was intent upon changing his life and bringing something new and bold into it.

Plots with more depth
1)It had been two days since the city had collapsed. The giant wave that had nearly toppled the once thriving and proud city had left it damaged. Nothing was unscathed, some buildings were knocked down others barely standing while the rare few still seemed to be in almost pristine condition if one did not count the broken windows. There was flooding in the streets making it difficult to maneuver in the waist length waters. But that was of no concern to some. The biggest concern was the underground labs.

GENDOME had been the first to gain any notice of how bad things were within the city. The flooding had reached there underground labs short circuiting out the systems. A red beckon had begun to flash at the head quarters. Most would not be too terribly worried but they did indeed have a reason to be. The DOLLS cases would be opening within the next 7 hours when the back up system completely shut off. They would gain the freedom they so desired.
But the DOLLS were the least of their concerns. Other experiments would be loose within the city grounds. Whatever survivors the still existed in the city would be killed or have to be killed if they came across the creatures. Rescue teams would need to be halted temporarily until the situation was controlled. The leader of the GENDOME company paled slightly, all their experiments would be loose within the city causing trouble.
If the situation was not handled and the mess cleaned up quickly the world would know about their experiments and that some of the creatures of the night did indeed exist. The media would have a field day.

So with all this in mind he found himself picking up the phone. It was time to put in the call to the government. They would send them, the best of the best. The only team that could indeed take on such a disaster as this. The GEARS Team.

2)The sea's were restless and rather malicious. The waves crashing viciously against the ship. The Captain holding tightly onto the wheel, rain pouring downwards from the sky "Keep em steady!" the Captain shouted at his crew. Turning the wheel roughly to the right he managed to steer the ship away from a rather large wave that threatened to knock the ship completely over and sink it. Continue to shout his orders he continued onwards through the storm. The higher powers of the sea where displeased he noted. The howling winds, pouring rain, and the sounds of waves crashing roughly against the ship but a faint note. His real tell tale sign came upon the winds as he heard the mighty sea got shouting his rage while the lady of the sea seemed to relate by making the waves all the more vicious.

The first mate struggled up the slippery wet steps shouting for the Captain. He needed to reach the mighty Captain. The first mate watched as the Captain loosened his grip upon the wheel, a wave viciously hitting into the side of the ship, and water poured over the ship. The Captain let out a loud shout and the first mate watched as he was taken by the sea. Stunned for only a scant few moments he grabbed onto the ships steering to keep the rest of the crew alive. In the back of his mind he slowly realized that the Captain was gone and that he would be the new captain.

Hours later when the storm had calmed and sailing had become more placid and calm, enough for the crew to handle it without his presence the first mate entered into the Captains chambers. For hours he mulled over the Captains things memories coming here and there from everything until his hands found themselves finding a letter. He was addressed to the captain and so the letter read....

Dear James,

You have been away for many years and I have never forgotten are brief time together. I am reminded everyday through a very unlikely source....your daughter. Yes James you have a wonderful and rather beautiful daughter. But alas that I know will not coax you enough to come and see her for you are a man of the sea and a pirate whom enjoys gold over family. My health is failing me now and our precious daughter will not be able to live upon the land on her own.

She has your fiery passion for the sea and so I request that you come and take her. If you do so James I shall give you the map you have tried to take from me. The map that will indeed lead you to your desire and that will lead you towards the first and very few clues to the lands in which immortality can indeed be gained. Lands in which you shall find your hearts greatest desire....away to cheat death.

So come to the Island of Thanis, I shall be waiting here for your arrival but should I not be alive your daughter Lily will have the map herself for by right she shall have it passed upon her. You shall be pleased to know the magics are strong within her veins and that she shall become such a gift for you to have by your side. I prey our daughter can save your greedy soul.

Sincerly,

Hibiscus Wrath

With the letter read the first mate find the prospect for a great adventure and perhaps the chance to bring his beloved Captain back. So with a nod of confirmation the course is set and the adventure begins.

3) "A siren's song has the power to not only entrance a man but calm the soul of a raging beast"

Captain Stewart had often heard those words from the the kings sorcerer. That's why the excursion had taken place, that is why he had the damnable creature upon his ship and half his men had been taken to their watery graves because of the endeavor.

"I require a Siren....the creatures have power and are favored by the sea god. I wish to harness the power....perhaps a sacrifice to the goddess of the lands if nothing else!"

The sorcerer had said and the king had been convinced. Captain Steward had been given the orders to take the kings best men to gain the siren. The sorcerer having come with them. The man had made a special collar to keep the sirens voice from causing the deaths of all his men....but they'd never expected so many.

It seemed so many never knew that Sirens stayed in packs, to find one was to find twenty. The men upon the rafts lives had perished as they'd swarmed the raft sent out after just one of them. With a snort of displeasure Captain Stewart turned the wheel sharply to avoid yet another wave. The sea's where making for a rough journey home. Leaving the small island the damnable creatures lived on, a storm had quickly come to greet them.

Rain pouring downwards the Captain and his crew struggling to man the ship, so many lives lost left for the living to struggle to pick up the slack.....

And the sorcerer was below with their precious cargo. The creature was confined within a metal tank secure and collared. Captain Stewart had been assured that the creatures voice would not be charming any of his men anytime soon.

But it would not be the Sirens voice that would sink their ship. It would be the deafening screech of rage that would bring about their doom.

The screech was loud and piercing ringing out from underneath. Deafening the sorcerer and causing the crew to cringe. Captain Stewart nearly lost his grip upon the wheel from the high pitched noise. They were close to shore that he knew....

But the sea god was angry and would not allow for the men to return home alive.....

The massive wave coming from the other side caught the captain off guard, he swore he heard a angered noise within the waters, for a moment he even swore he saw the sea god himself coming for their ship. The wave hit viciously. The ship was knocked over along with half the men on deck lost to the vicious sea's. In the captains last moments he knew the price of stealing a siren away.....

Thank you most kindly for taking the time to read all of that. Perhaps you will find something you like, perhaps not. But like I have said I am open to plot idea's especially anything involving fantasy. As I go I will most likely add more plots and such to my wonderful little list. Currently I am working on idea's for plots involving fairy tales since I do so love my fairy tales. I might even simply post character profiles and you can choose the character you wish to play with....i'm not too terribly sure my mind is always scattered and pondering.

I prefer to receive a pm if you are indeed inquiring about a rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom