Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Been quite a while since I've made a request thread, or updated one of my old ones, but I figure it's about time since I've got a couple of new cravings I'm looking to do, which I shall list in the next post.

Cravings

1. Legend of Dragoon

This was just recently added to the PSN, and I quickly snatched it up with my PSP. One of my all time favorites. After playing through it for the first time in over a decade, it's given me a number of ideas to base an RP on. Such as a sequel series that follows a new set of Dragoons.

2. Fallout 3

Now, this one isn't so much for the plot, as it is just my craving for a post apocalyptic setting. But, it's one of my favorite games, and I've gotten back into it. A number of ways to go about this one. But, the primary focus for any idea will be a sexy wanderer babe trying to survive in the wasteland.

3. Harry Potter

This one will be pretty plot heavy, so don't request it expect nothing but magical sex spells and such. Oh, there will most definitely be plenty of sex alright. Just, not on the smutty side of the spectrum. This one involves me playing an OC male student I made up, while my partner would play his romantic interest, Luna Lovegood. Though, those aren't the only people we could play. I'd be perfectly fine with other OC's being added in and paired off with each other or other established characters.

If anyone is curious, I'm not really craving either idea over the other. I'm equal in my desire for them at the moment..........even with a bullcrap glitch death in Fallout that's made me stop playing it for the time being.

Free bump :p Check out my request thread and see if you like anything and PM if you wanna roleplay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom