Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokefuckme!***TEMP CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
So I just got some lil' inspiration and a serious wet-spot for a Pokemon. I always see Pokegirls all over the place but I've never seen any Pokemen before. Personally I think male-humanoid/anthro versions of Pokemon would be a huge turn on and was wondering if anyone would like to give it a try? I won't be taking more than two of these, so I apologize if I am a little picky about my partner, but I've already got three other RPs going and I don't want to overload myself.

I would also like to do an unaltered Pokemon Rp, save for the part where they are all horny and their trainers are required to take care of their "special needs". So preferably I am looking for one of each, Pokemen, and Pokemon.

Anyhow, I have basic ideas for these, if you need to know my kinks, the general list of relevant ones are as follows.

Don'ts
-Anal(just not in the mood, overrated IMO, unless it is DP or gangbanging...then it's greatly appreciated....I know I'm weird like that.)
-Scat
-Lactation
-Gore
-BDSM(Sexual pain is okay,(I.E. Biting, scratching, rough sex) but none of the ridiculous stuff. Just not interested.)

Do's
-10" + cocks
-Beasts, monsters, mythic creatures
-Excessive semen
-Inflation(due to excessive semen AND NOTHING ELSE)
-Oral(Giving more than receiving, but won't argue of course...who would?"

RE: Pokefuckme!

How long do you like posts to be? Also, do you prefer the Pokemen to be of those which are already anthromorphic, or do you like having the quadpedal be made bipedal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom