Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deadly Game (Krys Snape & Jugger82)

"If you don't believe that I have no intention of paying you, you better look into your account. I just deposited the first half of your pay. Now bring her back if you want the full pay, and then some."

Alanis walked over to her computer and logged into her account and seen that the money was in fact deposited, "Alright fair enough" ,she said before hanging up the phone. She punched the wall and put her hand on her head, she then geared up and made her way out the back door. She climbed onto the motorcycle and started it up and drove off to look for her car and Dhana.

Dhana was nowhere in the nearby town and had headed back to the motel, though she ditched the car a few blocks away and sprinted home to pack up her stuff and leave in her own car. She figured she wasn't safe in her own home in case her ex sent a new assassin after her. Once she had her stuff packed and in her car, she went back inside to change into a new set of clothes with what she prepared.

When Alanis found her car Dhana was nowhere to be found, she had a good idea of where the girl would be so she went back to where she had found Dhana in the first place and started asking around. She flashed a badge around and pretended she was a cop looking for her.

Dhana had walked out and her eyes widened to see Alanis walk into the lobby of the inn. She stayed hidden until the coast was clear and ran across to her car, started it up and began to pull out. She tried to be silent with it and continued to drive out, hoping to get out of town and head to a friend's place in another part of the state. She had already made the call to go. 'Please don't find me...Please don't find me...'

Alanis was just about to open the door when someone shouted, "There she is officer right there" ,the kid pointed his finger and Alanis ran toward Dhana. She had already got in her car so Alanis ran over to her bike and started to follow her. She sped up until she caught up to the car.

Dhana had seen the motorcyclist and saw its rider, and her eyes got wider. She bit her lip and began to speed up more. "No no no...How did she find me...!?" She said to herself. She would have to kill Alanis apparently, if she wanted her freedom. She didn't want to do this. "Please just leave..." She murmured, knowing Alanis would not be able to hear her.

Alanis drove up beside the car, "He made a deposit Dhana, you lied to me" ,she yelled loudly. She pulled out a throwing knife and threw it at Dhana's back tire hoping it would hit and deflate it.

When the knife hit the tire, the tire blew out immediately and Dhana spun out of control, swerving to run into Alanis' motorcycle. Dhana was sent through the windshield and landed on the ground, feeling like she had broke her arm but it was just fine, but she was bleeding at the head. She held her head, feeling dizzy and her vision was blurry and shakey. "Ow. Ow ow..."

When Dhana went through the windshield Alanis stopped her bike and parked it on the side of the road, she walked over to Dhana who was lying on the ground. "He paid half already Dhana and promised me the other half on delivery, come on we've got a long trip ahead of us" ,Alanis said as she picked the girl up rather roughly. The sympathy she had shown before was gone, there were tears in the assassin's eyes as she dragged Dhana over to the bike and cuffed her to it. "Do you have a spare tire in your trunk, the bike's not big enough for the two of us"?

Dhana remained silent. 'How...How could he have paid a fee for an assassin...?' She thought in her head. She began to cough, some blood coming up but it was not a lot. "I don't have a spare...The bike will have to do..." She seemed to have given up. She couldn't get away and now her ex was able to pay for an assassin to kill her. She said nothing and was ignoring her, not seeing the tears that were in Alanis' eyes.

"Fine we'll figure it out we only have to ride the bike until we get to my car" , Alanis said quickly. She uncuffed Dhana and place her on the back of the bike and cuffed her hands around her waist. Alanis started the bike and drove off, when they got to the car Alanis parked the bike and uncuffed Dhana again and dragged her over to the car and threw her into the backseat then made her way into the front and started the car.

Alanis was the victor. Dhana was silent and she knew that she couldn't get away. She didn't say a word and just did whatever Alanis made her do. When they were in the car, she looked up and out of the window and watched the night sky go by, thinking that this would probably be the last time that she could see this view peacefully. She sighed and silently cried in the backseat.

Alanis drove off toward their destination, the tears still running down her face. She was starting to think that the money wasn't worth the girl's life, not for something as stupid as bankruptcy. Alanis didn't know why she cared so much about Dhana especially after the girl had suffocated her and ran off. She could hear Dhana silently crying in the back seat and it made her even more upset and she knew that when it came time to kill her she would have a very hard time doing it.

"I don't see why you don't just...let me go now." She murmured. "You can at least decline a job once can't you? Just let me go free..." She murmured with a frown, her eyes still tearing up. "Just let me go please...I don't want to die please." Dhana was pleading once more for her life.

"I can't just let you go" ,Alanis said, the hurt apparent in her voice. She cleared her throat before talking again, "The guy paid me it was only have but it was reassurance and after you suffocated me I really don't know who to trust and money talks, I'm sorry Dhana" ,Alanis said. She wiped the tears from her eyes and continued to drive.

"I only did this because I thought you were going to kill me...Wouldn't you have done the same thing? If you wanted to live, wouldn't you do whatever it took to live?" She said hurtfully and sat up, wiping the tears away into her shoulder. "Please just let me go..."

"Dhana I can't just let you go, not anymore any way I had told you while we were in the bathroom that I was going to let you go after we....finished up and you still knocked me out and stole my car then the mother fucker made a deposit" ,Alanis took a deep breath to fight back the tears that were swelling in her eyes.

"Wait what...?" She said in disbelief. "I don't...remember hearing you tell me that I could go freely..." She murmured and shook her head. "Please don't do this, just let me go. There isn't any point in this, so please just let me go."

"Give me a reason to let you go, if I do I'll be screwed and lose a shit ton of money" ,Alanis told her. Her eyes still swollen with tears, she didn't want to kill Dhana anymore but she had no choice the client had paid and she had to deliver. Alanis stepped on the brakes suddenly and parked the car, she had a bad feeling about going to the clients house all of a sudden. "The cops paid the half" ,She said quietly. She turned to Dhana, "This guy there's no way he could've got the money right? You're sure of this"?
The answer could save Dhana's life even if for only a few more hours.

That would more than likely be untrue, at least what was going through Dhana's head didn't make the situation seem right. Why would the police pay? He was the one who had hired an assassin, he would be arrested if he openly went to the police about something like this, to say that there was a hired assassin he made kill his ex and then they'd arrest her for the crime. Something didn't sit right, but she let her think this as she did. "Yeah...I assume the police more than likely did pay..."

"But why would he set me up he doesn't know me at all, does he or has he ever had ties with the law or has he ever been arrested? Would he be trying to get a plea bargain for any reason"? Alanis went through what could possibly be the reason he could pay. There was of course the reality that he actually did have the money but she didn't want to believe it.

"I don't know! He's just a sleaze that would get out of doing anything that involves him losing money!" Dhana said frantically. "Just let me go, this will all be over soon. You have your money, half of it. Just leave me be and leave. It isn't like you can't say that you got into an accident and I was killed. Tell him over the phone, just tell him I'm dead and let me go...!"

"Damn that's not the answer I was looking for, I can't just let you go we're going to have to meet him either way" ,Alanis told her. She wasn't just some freelance assassin she worked for an industry, one that didn't fuck around if she was caught lying or letting a target go she would most likely be killed herself. She started to drive again still upset with the whole situation. Alanis had no choice but to deliver Dhana to this guy and kill her in front of him and the worse part was she had no idea if she was walking into a trap or not.

Dhana fell silent once more when Alanis had refused to let her go. She wept softly and silently for a few moments before she looked up to her. "Might I...please have one more night like the one before...?" She asked a little shyly and weakly. "I don't care if I die now...There will be no point in my death, yet there is no way to stop it. I wish to just enjoy my last moments before my death. I would love to have a night like before..."

Back
Top Bottom