Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deadly Game (Krys Snape & Jugger82)

'Damn!' Dhana thought in her head when Alanis had decided to use cuffs on her once more even in the shower. "But uh...If you cuff me to the bar there...How am I supposed to reach soap or anything else I drop to the floor? Or how am I supposed to reach the handles to turn the water on or off?" She said poutingly as she crossed her arms and began to strip, taking her shirt off first and began to slowly strip down to being nude, not caring for Alanis being there.

"Don't worry only your foot will be cuffed your hands will be free and I'll put everything in your reach or I'll just hand it to you if need be" ,Alanis said in response. She watched as Dhana got undressed and gave her a once over before making her way over to the shower, her gun still pointed at the girl. She turned the water on and set the temperature. "If it's not comfortable then let me know" ,she told her. Normally she wouldn't care but she was starting to believe Dhana about her ex boyfriend and didn't want to be too mean to her.

"Tch...I bet that you wouldn't be so tough without that gun of yours." Dhana murmured as she stepped in and looked to Alanis, waiting for her to cuff her foot to the bar. "At least step out. I'd rather not want you to watch me shower." She said as she reached over and turned on the water herself and let it hit her, slowly beginning to run down her slender body, though she didn't care that Alanis would be there at first, she just didn't want Alanis there the entire time.

"Believe me hunny I don't need this gun it's just easier with it" ,Alanis said after hearing Dhana mutter under her breath. She cuffed the girl's leg to the bar then wiped her arms off with a towel. "I'll be outside the door call me when you're finished" ,she told her. Alanis walked out of the bathroom and sat in a chair by the door, she left it open a crack to listen in case Dhana tried anything stupid.

Dhana had noticed the crack after a while and glared. 'Damn brat...' She thought in her head once more, tempted to throw the shampoo at the door to just close it entirely. But anyhow, she began to try and pry off the cuff, trying to get her foot out by trying to squeeze it tightly and slipping it out or just kicking hard to hope that the bar would break off so she could use it as a weapon to knock out Alanis and run out. 'Cmon, cmon!' She tried to be as silent as possible.

Alanis heard the commotion in the bathroom and let it go for a few minutes laughing to herself. After a little while she stood up and walked into the bathroom, she flung the curtain open and held her gun out for Dhana to grab, "Take it, shoot me, and take the key, it's better then breaking your damn foot" ,Alanis said. She was testing the girl, if she did decide to shoot though Alanis was ready to dive out of the way.

Dhana looked at the gun and didn't hesitate. She took it and glared at Alanis, though she didn't point the gun at her. Instead, she shot the cuff off at the chain and then stepped back against the wall of the bathroom, only a few inches gained from that but it still made her feel safer as she had the gun aimed at Alanis. She was trying to figure out what to do and eventually just aimed and shot the gun up to shoot out the light, having everything go dark. She then hoped this would distract Alanis and rushed over, tackling past her if Alanis was distracted and would then run out toward the car to try and hotwire it.

Alanis was a bit surprised with the gunfire but quickly regained composure but was then knocked over by the girl running past her. She got up quickly and ran after the girl, when she finally caught up to her Dhana was trying to take her car. Alanis laughed loud enough for the girl to hear her, "There is no point in trying to boost it I have it set to malfunction as soon as it's hot wired you'll be driving in circles and that as far as you'll get" ,Alanis told her as she walked over to the car. "Now get inside before you catch a cold, you're wet and naked and it's about 40 degrees out here".

"I'd rather die on my own terms than by yours!" She said as she got out of the car and began to dart out, not caring for her nudity as she rushed along through the forest, her feet and legs getting cut up and scratched from not having any protection whatsoever. She just wanted to live and thought that when she'd get to the road, she could get a ride to town and hopefully a change of clothes. She just hoped that the person she'd hitch with wasn't a rapist or anything of the sort.

Alanis ran after Dhana and within a few moments caught up to her, she wrapped her arms around the girl's waist and began to walk her back to the cabin. "Listen I'm not going to kill you alright but only on one condition you help me kill that prick and no I don't mean you have to shoot him or anything, I want you to trick him, now calm down, come inside and let me explain the plan to you" ,Alanis said as she dragged the girl in the direction of the cabin.

"Tch, if you had a plan you wouldn't have been cuffing me left and right and kept this from me!" She said angrily though she still held the gun in her hand, trying to make sure Alanis did not see it in the darkness. She still struggled and tried to get out of Alanis' grasp and was not getting calm like she had asked of her. "Let me go!"

"No no no I cuffed you because you act like this plus it was fun watching you squirm, now calm the fuck down you're the one with the gun remember" ,Alanis said with a hint of cockiness in her voice. "Now let's go inside and talk like big girls ok". Alanis continued to drag Dhana as she struggled until they got back into the cabin.

Once they were in the cabin, Dhana strayed away from Alanis and moved over to an opposite end of the room than her, eyes glaring and hand holding the gun tightly for protection. "Now talk. Whats this plan you had? I swear if I don't like it or if it causes me to die or get hurt, I'm shooting my way out of here!"

Alanis laughed again, "You're the one that thinks their tough cuz' they've got a gun" ,she said jokingly. "The idea is you go meet up with Mr. Wrong and make sure there's no cops around, don't worry I'll be close by if he tries anything I'll fucking shoot him in the head and get your ass out of there the best I can, start laying on the charm tell him you're sorry and you love him blah blah blah, I search the area for cops while you do this, if any cops are to be found it'll only be one or two I can take them out easily, then I'll come inside and sneak up behind the fucker and slit his throat" ,Alanis told her. The plan wasn't the most elaborate but she was dealing with some idiot that thought it would be smart to rip off a professional assassin so there wasn't really a need for a super complicated plan.

"Thats the worst plan I've ever heard...He'll just kill me the moment he sees me. See...I uh...really sort of caused his family to go bankrupt...He must have scraped a lot of money to get what you're being 'paid'..." She said sarcastically with a frown as she crossed her arms. "You're better off just killing him and getting out of there not worrying about the police...or draw him out to some other place."

"Alright fine Ms. smarty pants, How do you plan on luring him somewhere else"? Alanis asked starting to get aggravated again. "Maybe he'll come meet me if I call him but who says he won't just bring the cops with him". She started pacing around the room then stopped and looked at Dhana, "And put the gun down unless you plan to use it".

"I bet thats just what you want me to do." She said coldly in response to her remark of using the gun. Dhana shook her head. "I don't know. Maybe you offer your body to him or something. He's just a sleaze!" She said angrily and crossed her arms and tried to think about what to do. She bit her lip and seemed to be disturbed as the stress was starting to get to her.

Alanis shuttered at the mention of offering her body to the scumbag, "Ew that's just gross but it might work" ,she said in response. She looked at Dhana again, "Aren't you uncomfortable sitting there naked in front of me, not that I mind either way just figured I'd ask" ,Alanis said with a small smirk on her face.

Dhana raised an eyebrow to the question and saw the smirk on Alanis' face. A small lightbulb went off in her head. She wasn't entirely with her on this plan, she'd bail the first chance she could get...and she would rather not kill someone. She didn't need that guilt on her for the rest of her life. Perhaps she could knock out Alanis using seduction...hoping that maybe perhaps she was like that. Dhana smirked and began to grope one of her breasts. "No. Not really...Why do you ask? Do you like seeing me naked like this?"

Alanis looked at Dhana when she had asked the question, "What if I said yes"? She asked watching as Dhana touched herself. "Although I must admit I don't really trust you, one minute you want to kill me the next minute you're putting on a show, what are you playing at"? Alanis asked. Of course she wanted to screw the girl right then and there but she also didn't want to find herself shot or in jail.

"Heh...Lets just say I love to tease people." She winked and then stopped, opening the gun and taking out the clip. She dropped the gun and threw the clip out the window, breaking it though she didn't run. She began to walk off toward the bathroom once more, making sure to present her ass to Alanis as she continued and slowly closed the bathroom door behind her, hoping the temptation would take over Alanis.

Alanis watched as Dhana walked off into the bathroom after throwing the clip and the gun. She decided to follow the girl but she didn't let her guard down, she still didn't trust Dhana but if the girl was being honest then Alanis was all for having a little fun with her. Alanis slowly opened the bathroom door and waited for what was going to happen next.

When Alanis would see Dhana, Dhana would be pleasuring herself. She was sitting in the tub, no water running or having been in the tub. She was just laying back and slowly running her fingers back and forth along her pussy with one hand and the other hand was grasping her breast. She was moaning out and twitching every now and then from the pleasure, hoping Alanis would eventually join in. Then she'd KO her. Then she'd run. Then she'd be safe...Hopefully.

Alanis watched as Dhana played with herself, she was becoming more aroused with every little moan that came out of Dhana's mouth. She walked over to the tub and knelt down next to it. "Want some help"? Alanis asked. She didn't wait for an answer she just reached down and began to touch Dhana's pussy, she was already wet from touching herself. Alanis still stayed alert even while touching the woman.

Dhana moaned out, not protesting as she felt Alanis' soft fingers begin to touch her sensitive part. She bit her lip and now used both her hands to massage her breasts. "M-More...I want more..." She said gently as she continued to massage her own breasts, wanting Alanis to start fingering her or do whatever she wanted, she just wanted pleasure so that she could get this nightmare over with.

Back
Top Bottom