Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( no posting yet, please! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentlexchamomile

Meteorite

• Hello and welcome, all! ♪

Nice to make everyone's acquaintance~.

My name is gentlexchamomile, which can be quite the fingerful to type. As such, I am quite open to nicknames and don't mind suggesting one should you tire of typing out my full username. As the thread itself would (and certainly should) imply, I am looking and hoping for RPs. In the hopes of looking like an appealing RP partner, I've tried to make this thread organized and concise, and try to be as open-minded and versatile of a roleplayer as possible.

There is a table of contents below that will help you navigate the thread and get a gist of my interests, preferences and other specific matters. Regardless of what posts you choose to read, I do ask that the rules are read thoroughly. Thus, without further ado, I conclude the introduction and present you a few notes on myself and a table of contents!

• A B O U T × M E

• Not only am I of legal age, but I am also a straight female. However, I am comfortable with playing male and female characters of any sexuality.

• Having played in group and 1x1 roleplays, I am quite open to both and always interested in the chance to indulge in either. While you are welcome to advertise either, please do remember that my rules always apply.

• Most of the roleplays I have been a part of were not only group but also clean/non-smut. However, I am very fond of ecchi and prefer some smutty scenes in a RP, though I can easily go without either or both.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀​

• T A B L E × O F × C O N T E N T S

• Intro │ About Me │ Table of Contents
      • You are here~! This post covers my intro, a couple of small anecdotes about myself and the handy t.o.c.!

• Rules / Guidelines

• A list of general expectations for RPing with me. The guidelines in this post should be read thoroughly.

• Systems / Notes │ Terminology

• The guideline and details of how I handle certain features and elements in RPs, alongside some handy terminology that will be used.

• Original │ Genres

• General themes and a few ideas that I am looking for.

• Manga │ Anime
              • Perhaps the longest list; many manga and anime titles are compiled here.

• Cartoons │ Comics
                • A handful of titles exclusive to comics and cartoons, as well as some series shared between both.

• Video Games
                  • A somewhat extensive list of the video game series and verses is set here.

• Details │ Kinks │ Samples
                    • Some general and specific preferences, as well as a general list of kinks and a few samples of my writing.

• Updates │ Links
                      • Any notifications and noteworthy changes will be listed here. A few resourceful links for varying uses will be compiled here too.

• Reserved
                        • An open post / space for future additions to the thread.

• R U L E S && G U I D E L I N E S

• Rules / Terms of Service

• Remember to abide by all rules of the site! This applies to characters, behavior/curteousy and all else. This probably is not an issue with anyone who's still here.

Literacy | Length && Writing

• To me, quality is very important. Clear, flowing posts are great, and I love creativity in the post overall. However, I appreciate length too and thus ask for a minimum of two or three paragraphs for each post. Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation are expected as well, but typos happen to everyone~. And besides, they're easy to overlook in fun posts.

Plot && Smut

• Sorry, but no smut-driven or based roleplays. If you're only looking to cyber, I won't be of any help to you. But! If you're someone looking for story and/or character-driven RPs, then we're already off to a great start. However, I always need action (or adventure) in my roleplays, and I do require at least some requitted romance. If that sounds fine with you, then we're off to an even better start!

Gender && Sexuality

• While I am comfortable playing female and male characters, I'm mostly looking for partners willing to play males. I do not mind anyone having characters that are futa/cuntboy/herm/trans/etc, but I do prefer male characters opposite my own (and sometimes female characters). Any sexuality is fine as well. All that said though, my first priority is always to play a straight, female character.

Dedication

• Perhaps it goes without saying, but some dedication to the roleplay is expected. However, I can get bored, have writer's block or just not feel up to it at times. I will do my best to continue forward, but if I'm simply unable to, I'll try my best to notify my partner(s) of such. And certainly, if you're bored, no longer interested or whatever else, I hope you'll be willing to inform me.

Kinks && Fetishes

• Even though my RH and F-list will best articulate the kinks I enjoy (when finally linked!), a few will be noted later in the thread. I can tell you which kinks are always out of the question right now, though. : Enemas | Inflation | Bulges (of the stomch, not the pants!) | Sexual violence and/or pain | Incest (unless between step-relatives or distant cousins) | Vore | Needles | Scat / Watersports / Toilet stuff.

Action && Violence

• Outside of kinks (and any erotic relations in general), action is more than encouraged and thus, fight scenes are as well. Any pain, violence and even gore are all fine, and sometimes character death is fine too (of one's own characters!). While I don't mind certain characters being aroused by others' pain, suffering or whatever, what I don't want is any sexually-based violence.

• Unfortunately, my internet was out for a time yesterday night, so I couldn't get to the thread sooner.

On the plus side, rules are done! Hopefully the system/notes and original posts will be finished at some point today.

Again, please wait until the thread is complete before posting or contacting me!
    (Or at least, until I've gotten everything up to the updates completed.)

• This post is for the original ideas, and general type stuff.

Since I hope to get to it soon, I figure I might as well make the post now.

• * edit : currently taking a very small, minor break from the thread to work on my RH.

F-list profiles will most likely be completed once the thread is half way to completely finished.

• This post is for the manga and anime series, as well as titles that fall under both.

Mother's Day weekend was quite busy for me, but I believe I will be able to finish two if not all three of these posts before this upcoming weekend (which may also be considerably busy for me).

e d i t : I've been having computer troubles for a month or so now, so I probably won't be on for at least another week or two.

I may start up a new account and delete this one or who knows what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom