Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for partner willing to play a male

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero_valcour

Meteorite
Looking for a partner who is willing to play male roles. I could care less about your actual gender so long as you play the part convincingly enough. ;D I have always mostly been a person who does Original role plays, but I have also listed some fandoms that interest me as well.

If you reply, I only ask that you..:

1. Be semi-literate. I find it hard to work with people whose writing I can't understand. And please keep the text speak to a minimum (and nonexistent in role plays). If you are too lazy to type out all your words when PMing me, then I can only assume you are equally so in rp.

2. Don't expect me to come up with all the plot ideas. The whole point of rp is for both parties to enjoy the experience. If we don't work together I don't see how that is possible.

3. I am pretty reserved kink-wise. A list of my kinks is in my profile and I will also put it here (http://www.f-list.net/c/aero%20valcour/). I will not deviate from this list, so don't bother asking. But I will say that I am a switch(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=switch) that prefers to be submissive (though that is not to say the characters I play submit without resistance).

4. When it comes to actually role playing I am the only one who controls my character. It is one of my biggest pet peeves if my partner tries control my character. So, please don't do it. It is just rude.

5. Also on a last note, I don't like the standard mushy romance. It is too over sold in my opinion. Sexual tension and a dominant male presence is much preferable.

If you are interested in role playing please feel free to Private message me. We shall see how it goes from there.

(Also worth noting is that what character I would like you to play is on the Left and what I want to play is on the right. And also the pairs that I am more interested are marked with asterisks.)

Fandom:

True Blood:

Not sure which couples I want to do in this fandom. If you have an Idea just ask.

Tamora Pierce- Tortall:

George Cooper x OC
Neiland of Queenscove x OC
Joren of Stonemountain x OC
Joren of Stonemountain x Keladry of Mindelan**
Numair Salmalin x OC
OC x Keladry of Mindelan***
OC x Rebakah Cooper
OC x Veralidaine Sarrasri
OC x OC**

Harry Potter:

Severus Snape x Hermione
Severus Snape x OC
Remus Lupin x OC
OC x OC

Persona 3:

Junpei x FemMC (Minako)**
Shinjiro x FemMC
Koromaru (In human form/Gijinka) x FemMC
Minato x FemMC*

Katekyo Hitman Reborn:

Hibari x Chrome
Tsuna x OC***
Gokudera x OC**
Xanxus x OC**
Adult!Reborn x OC
Hibari x OC
Squalo x OC
Dino x OC

Original Non-Fantasy:

Teacher x Student
Assassin x Target****
Butler x Young Girl of High Standing
Royal x Servant

Fantasy:
( I am pretty open in this department. If you want to do a pairing that isn’t on this list just ask. Also this can take place in a modern or medieval setting.)

Mage x Human
Mage x Mage***
Demon x Human
Fallen Angel x Human
Angel x Human
Demon x Hunter
Incubus x Human
Vampire x Human**
Human x Vampire**
Lycanthrope x Human*
Nekomimi x Human*
Human x Nekomimi*