Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scarlet's Requests[Fandoms]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet

Planetoid
I'll be playing the submissive role in each of these. I write about one or two paragrpghs and prefer rolelaying over PM.

Here are my ideas:

-Snape slips a student a lust potion in her tea when she isn't looking so he can have his way. She actually spots him doing this and switches the two cups of tea. He is too busy thinking about his plans with the girl and doesn't pay attention to the fact that he is the one drinking the potion in his tea. In truth she's more then willing to be with him.

-Lucius ends up back working for the ministry after the war. On a rather boring day, he decides to seduce one of his younger co-workers.

-Tony Stark hires my OC to be his assistant. He has just broken up with Pepper and decides that he wants his new assistant next.

-Dr. Banner is assigned an agent to keep an eye on him and try to keep anyone or anything from angering the man. She starts to have feelings for him and he takes advantage of this.

-After Loki has been on earth a day or two he decides to get his own personal sex slave.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom