Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gulf Coast Affair [SaltySeaDog and SexyChick]

SaltySeaDog

Meteorite
At the age of fifty-nine, Clifford Lafayette had seen and experienced many things. He had spent thirty years sailing in the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean, captaining a charter yacht that carried small groups from as far north as New Orleans to as far south as Trinidad. He had been married once, to a woman from New England who thought that marriage meant settling down in a suburb with children, and after five years, their brief stint with each other ended. That had been in his late twenties, and since then he had relegated himself to a life of promiscuous sexual rendezvous wherever he went. There were a string of contacts he had kept during his travels; young Jamaican girls with their lithe bodies and ebony skin, South American Latinas with ling dark hair and sinful hips, and of course the pretty American travelers who we had once made a habit of seducing on the voyages from ports of call to their destinations.

Yet despite all the women he had been with, none were quite as captivating as young one before him, Christina. He had offered his services to the University of Louisiana because he was genuinely concerned about the status of the wildlife off the Gulf coast, as he currently brought in extra money by harvesting ship on his charter yacht that he had converted into a large shrimper. Yet he hadn’t counted on the opportunity to have such a delectable creature upon his ship. He had always been under the impression that these studies would be done in groups, so the fact that he had this woman alone for much of the day was a treat to him.

He watched as she worked at the front of the ship, leaning against the railing on the deck and calmly smoking a pipe as he surveyed her. She truly was an astounding person, gorgeous beyond all expectations and incredibly intelligent. They had already spent several weeks together, with Cliff engaging in subtle and playful flirtations, and if they were to be together on this ship during the day for the next few months, he thought that they should become better acquainted. “I have been thinking,” he said after a moment, drawing the pipe from his mouth, “that it would be easier for you to conduct these studies if you stayed here on the boat instead of going to your hotel every evening.”

“Of course,” Cliff replied, taking a small puff from his pipe. He was glad she had relented so quickly, though he knew that the cost of being a college student was monumental and that most would jump at the chance to stay with him simply to have some of the cost lessened. Yet, he couldn’t help but fancy that perhaps this would help ease her into giving into his subtle advances, and even that she might possibly want to. It was impossible to tell with women, but the best he could do was try.

As she walked towards him, he couldn’t help but gaze at her almost – almost – hungrily, taking in every little detail about her flawless figure that he could. The impressive cleavage that teasingly peaked out at him, the firm swell of her ass, the way her hips curved and the impressive length of her smooth legs. He could easily imagine those legs locked tightly around his waist, or perhaps resting against his shoulders, and her hips grinding against his, those firm breasts pressed against his chest, and the feel of her taut behind gripped firmly in his hands.

“But I would be a horrible host if I didn’t offer you the use of my quarters. I’m afraid the guest room hasn’t been used in some time and has fallen into a bit of disrepair. I believe your stay would be far more comfortable in mine.”

“It is very nice out here, especially this time of the year,” he replied easily, taking another dragged off of his pipe. “The winds coming off of the water are enough to keep things cool along the coast. Though it does get a bit hot regardless.” He moved to stand beside her as they gazed out at the clear blue waters of the Gulf, relishing the proximity that they had. “And I assure you, my dear, you will not be imposing. I’m sure you can imagine how lonely it gets out here with no one to talk to. It will be nice for me to have a guest to entertain.” And the many weeks that she would be on the boat would hopefully be more than enough time to coax her into his bed. In his younger years that hadn’t been much of a challenge, but he was no longer a young man, though what he lacked in youth he made up for in experience.

“You really should see the Caribbean towards the end of fall, though. Being mindful of the hurricanes, of course, but as long as the path is charted carefully, there’s nothing nicer than island hopping that time of year.”

Cliff nodded, smiling gently at the young woman. “Of course, let me show you to your quarters.” With a curt nod and a charming grin, he led her into the boat and down a short corridor to a large, luxurious bedroom suite. The furniture was all hand-crafted wood, the sheets were of a fine silk, and the pillows were all stuffed with feathers. It was a little extravagant for a yacht-turned-shrimp boat, but who didn’t enjoy the finer things in life when one could have them?

“I trust this meets with your satisfaction?” he asked, gesturing to the room.

Cliff smiled gratefully, thankful that she wasn’t wary if sleeping within his room. He knew that will all of the sexual deviants out in the world, most young women tended to be cautious when presented with such situations. Of course, he would certainly never take advantage of her; it was ungentlemanly, and it was a lawsuit that he didn’t need. He would much rather coax her into it than attempt to force her.

“That couch there is a pull-out,” he said, gesturing to the lavish sofa. “Of course, if that makes you uncomfortable, I can always take it into the other cabin.”

His first instinct was to cock an eyebrow in surprise at her offer to share it, though just what “it” was, Cliff was unsure. Surely she didn’t mean the bed, did she? If she did, he was certainly willing to accept her offer, but if she wasn’t, the fact that she was willing to share a bedroom with him was more than he could have hoped for.

Of course, they had already spent plenty of time together on the boat, so he supposed he shouldn’t be so shocked by her willingness. But still, he wanted to be cautious, because the last thing he wanted was her to think he was too eager. “I assume you mean share the room?”

Back
Top Bottom