Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Severus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving this thing another try.

Premise
Hub handle for a mostly literate MxF Snape-centric role play, it's as simple as that. I don't play as Snape, I am looking for someone who will be good enough to play Snape for me.

I prefer to play as original characters but I will play a few canon characters, namely Hermione Granger or Nymphadora Tonks, ask about other canon characters or to discuss original characters but bear in mind that I will NOT play characters for sexual purposes under the age of sixteen, AT ALL.

I am looking for plot based games on a ratio of about 80% story to 20% sex. I will play either fairly canon compliant or reasonably AU, I can play with Snape about 16+, but no younger for sexual purposes. I will play with a younger Snape if it's for the purpose of story development. I have a couple of plots, see below, or suggest something new. I'm open to ideas, feel free to message me.

I'm not a Grammar Nazi but I like a certain level of ability in a partner. I don't have a post length limit as various sections call for various post lengths, for example action scenes and conversations require shorter posts to keep the pace running smoothly.

For those who think it matters, I am female and I am well north of 18. I don't care what your gender or age (over 18) is as long as you can write the character. Actually in my experience women write Snape better than men do, but I'm not fussy.

I tend not to message people in the chat or via notes. If you are interested in playing with me or have an idea you'd like to discuss please get in touch. I'm friendly.

Snape Character Notes
All this stuff is how I see Snape, I'm not getting into any "Snape'd never do/think/feel that" debates thank you very much.

[*]Hard to get. In any game I play with Snape I want it to be really difficult to get him romantically interested. He's still in love with Lily Potter and not liable to just fall for the first female to cross his path, even if he finds her attractive. I want to see him agonising over his feelings, the sense of betrayal if he ever kisses anyone else or simply thinks of kissing them.

[*]My first time. I seriously see him as a virgin and it doesn't detract from his charms at all. I love the idea of him being awkward during sex, not in a clumsy teenager kind of way, he knows how to do it, he just never has and this makes him nervous, a feeling he doesn't have very often.

[*]You must have the wrong man. The character clearly dislikes himself, believes he's highly undesirable and seems to have come to terms with that. The idea that a woman could find him attractive is a ludicrous one to him and I see it unsettling him, releasing all those long repressed emotions and feelings.

Oh yes!
Romance, passion, angst, denial, plot, plot and plot.

Absolutely not!
I don't do slash, so don't ask. I am not looking for a stereotypical teacher/student spanking scene, they're overdone and dull. I'm not interested in smut or mostly sex-based games.

Plot Ideas

The One I Love
Isabelle Avery, younger sister of Ian Avery, is a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry during the Marauders Era and Slytherin house mate of Severus Snape. Despite an early dislike for each other Isabelle and Severus become friends, aided by Severus's growing friendship with Isabelle's older brother, and Isabelle develops a crush on the dark-natured boy. However she is more than painfully aware of Severus's interest in Lily Evans and bears his self-absorbed musings about the red-haired girl, hoping that he'll grow to love her instead.

As Lily begins to fall for James Potter Severus turns to Isabelle for some sort of comfort and during the 1976 Yule Ball after seeing Lily and James dancing together Severus and Isabelle sleep together for the first time. Severus immediately hates himself for 'cheating' on Lily and effectively using Isabelle to vent his emotions. The two fight and Severus insults Isabelle enough for her to walk away from him and eventually marry Evan Rosier, a fellow Slytherin student and Death Eater.

However when Evan is killed at the end of the First Wizarding War Isabelle defects from Voldemort's cause and arrives at Hogwarts to join with Dumbledore. She meets up with her old flame, also defected and mourning the death of Lily Evans while swearing to protect her son. Can Severus and Isabelle find solace?

An Irresistable Aura
Why did Snape defect from the Death Eaters at the end of the First Wizarding War? Why is he in Dumbledore's confidence, despite being one of Voldemort's favourites? Apart from Dumbledore and Snape himself no one knows, and as rumours of Voldemort's return are beginning to spread, questions are being asked, especially by Rufus Scrimgeour, the current Minister of Magic. Vanya Vardman is an auror with a speciality in covert surveillance and is assigned the task to spy on the various Professors and older students at Hogwarts, and to pay special attention to Professor Snape. However as Vanya uncovers information about the Potions Master she finds her objectivity being brought into question.

If anyone is interested in these stories please PM, do NOT respond to this message. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom