Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Some Futa Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutaFanatic

Supernova
Hello all, I am looking for some futa roleplays and was hoping whoever is interested could help me.

If interested in anything I post on this thread, please PM me with what your interested in

First off here are a few kinks I prefer for my roleplays:

like's:
large cocks
big breasts
rough sex
gentle/romance sex
dominating/being dominated
teasing
and much more

don't like:
scat
gore
vore
things of that nature

For pairings I am up for anything but lately These are what I'm craving
(most of which involve futaxfuta, futaXfemale)
DemonXDemon/human
TeacherXStudent
AnthroXHuman

I am open to any pairings however, these are just what I crave right now.

pictures for ideas:

I would like to try and do a roleplay around one of these images

Succubus and Her New Pet(Prefer both be futa but the human can be female if desired)
For centuries Succubi has roamed the human world, searching for the perfect mate that can both satisfy their insatiable thirst for sex and cum, and birth their offspring. But because of these two necessities, it has been impossible and the succubi are slowly fading into nothing. But in a last effort to find a mate, a succubus deviates from her plan and decides to spend the last of her days violating and filling the holes of many women. But her next victim might prove to be just what she is looking for.

Nurse of Pleasure
For months now, girls have been taken from the hospital and found a few days later, following a provocative woman who resembles one of the nurses within the ER. On top of that, they can't seem to pull away from her. What most didn't know was that one of the nurses darkest secrets was the purpose of the strange occurrences. What happens when another nurse tries to intervene as the woman gathers herself another victim.

Mistress Sisters(The female can be female or futa)
After inheriting the mansion their father built after he passed away, two sisters found that they had more than they could chew, money for whatever they could ask for, servants to do as they wished and even rooms of their own. Aside from that, the girls had their eyes set on a bigger picture. The maid in which their father claimed to be the prize of all the women he hired, the busty, finely shaped ass woman who serviced the bedrooms. It was her they wanted and would sure get their hands on.

Help us Mommy(mother is female or futa, daughters are futa)
Being a single mother of four girls was rather difficult, hearing the bickering and whining of each one driving her crazy. With her husband leaving her due to his own frustration, she was left all alone to tend to her family. But as they got older, things started to change, her daughters began to grow and mature in ways she wasn't expecting. the only problem is, they came at her to help them get relief, whether she wanted it or not.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1452888
Don't really have any ideas for plot with this one.

So if you're interested please send me a pm or reply to this thread.

New idea:

I'm up for trying something with the basic story or idea from the hentai game Corruption of Champions and was hoping someone might be interested in playing either a female hero or the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom