Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Member Looking for FF or MF Smut Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should make this short and sweet. I am looking for someone to do a straight smut role play with me. I play sub characters almost always, and play the younger character in any given situation. I make the age as low as the site allows (13) and like role playing all the dirty stuff with the exception of eating shit and vomit. Gross. I am fine with water sports and a dom guy, girl, futa or herm makes me very very happy. Typically my characters are females and most of the time, they are virgins. I just like playing them. What I am looking for is in the pairings below. Also note I want a post of at least three or four sentences. Actual sentences with proper grammar and spelling. Not those **(())** type of action rps. I want an actual rp. Post size as stated before.

What I am really wanting to do: (most of them are pretty awful I admit)

(Your role x My preferred role)

Rapist or Kidnapper x Victim
Pimp x Girl forced to become prostitute
Master/Mistress x Slave
Father x Daughter
Grandfather x Daughter
Mother x Daughter
Older sister/brother x younger sister
Pirate x Captive
Sheikh x New Harem Girl (willing to play two or three characters for this one)
King x Princess
Prince x Princess
Rich Guy x Poor Girl
Blackmailer x Blackmailed
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student

I like playing the innocent victim. So sue me. This site is supposed to be about fantasy and that is my secret fantasy. I like men and women that are cruel and sadistic. I like them to break my unbroken females into submission. Mostly looking for smut based, not really up for a story right now. Have an idea? Let me know and I'll tell you if I'm interested or not. Also! Only PMs or Forum posts please and I like using real or anime pictures for my characters but can do without and use descriptions if that is what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom