Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flexible with Fandoms [MxF] [FxF] [MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMedley

Meteorite
EDIT 5/7/12: Sticking with FANDOMS ONLY, as I've reached my limit as far as Original RPs go

Hello everyone, Newbie and long-time Roleplayer here! My real name is Melodi (Though everyone in real life of course spells it ‘Melody’), though I’ve always like Medley much better as well, it sounds more darker and less mysterious, more like…Me! In real life I am very much a tomboy and love to hang with the guys more than the girls (for some odd reason online it’s the opposite), and have opened myself up to paring myself with a ‘personality’ more than a gender.

In terms of roleplay, I have around 6 years’ experience, in terms of more adult Roleplay? …around 8 months. So I have some things to learn still! Honestly I can play either a Male or Female, it simply doesn’t matter to me, a word to the wise however that I HAVE played Males more than females, simply for the fact that in my group of gals that I RP with, I’m the one who picks the boy characters.

Alright enough about me, let’s get on to my Roleplay specifics….

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:

Basically just smut for now, I am willing to do long-term but it would be best if we did a short pure smut RP before hand as I really like to get a ‘feel’ of my partner before we go long-term. (Just to ensure I won’t flake out mid-RP because we didn’t match up as well as I thought!) I’m also willing to do Original characters but am REALLY craving fandoms now because that’s the area I’ve been most deprived of lately.

HOW I ROLEPLAY AND WHAT I EXPECT:

-I tend to ‘match’ my partner’s length meaning if you give me a measly three word response, well your getting a measly three word response as well. If you’re lucky; four. However I DO have a limit on how high I can go; for sometimes my mind just runs blank on trying to match up with oh say a four paragraph response. So know if you’re a multi-paragraph writer that I will be able to only do maybe two paragraphs at best, otherwise the quality in my posts will take the sharpest nosedive you’ll ever see! I do however pay close attention to my grammar so no worries there, and I would like the same. However if English is not your first language and you feel uncomfortable about it, feel free to tell me, I’m not one to judge!

-I don’t mind OOC chats at all, but do know I am shy. Which means I might post kind of vague responses OOC that might look well…rude… So here’s my apology to that. I am indeed pretty anti-social in real life and am used to tight circles of friends, so don’t feel bad if it takes me a long while to warm up to you, it’s more likely it’s my social roadblock in my head than you!

-Please don’t simply ask if I want to RP; more likely than not if I’ve stopped looking- I’ll update my seeking post to let you know. I really would rather know what you liked about my post and any ideas you had! And if you have absolutely no ideas, then tell me what your kinks are and I’d be happy to brainstorm with you!

-I am EXTREMELY flexible and thus do not have a pre-made list of characters as I build them around my partner’s interests. I am also incredibly open-minded so feel free to suggest something to me, the worst I’ll ever do is give a simple ‘No thank you’.

-I can play any gender, any pairing. As said above I play very decent males and am of course a Female myself so I’m fine with playing whatever you’re looking for! I’m cool with Herms, Shemales, etc. just know that it’s not my strong point as far as experience is involved. However I will say that I am incredibly infatuated with femboys right now.

-The times I on are mostly constant. Which means I’m on mostly at night, random times on the weekends, my job, however, is random in which I might have to go and work late shifts at times and thus keep me offline for a few days at a time, so please be understanding if I vanish suddenly (I will be fair and try to give warning before then however).

And finally

-I only/Strongly prefer to RP through PMs! I absolutely do not RP through IMs as I feel I don’t get as much time to think and in all my years of RPing I have preferred PMs to anything else. And as stated above I am indeed shy and well even a little paranoid about others reading what I write so I would greatly appreciate it if we stuck to PMs throughout our RP.

CHARACTER TYPES:

These are just basic templates for character type/personalities that I use for both Males and Females, regardless of sexuality or gender pairing.

[Males

-A shy and quiet type who is often the outcast or loner in a situation. Typically set in a school or college scene. He is however, quite easily manipulated and can become attached to his partner quickly. In a consensual situation however he will be entirely devoted to his partner and dote on him/her constantly to the point of which he may become rather clingy.

-A classic strong and silent type. He might come off as ‘dark’ or ‘edgy’, and will be quiet and even cold at times. Once he is in a relationship however he intends for it to last- which may mean he’ll be hard to win over at first. He will, however, become protective and treat his partner with uttermost love and respect. He might not be willing to show these feelings in public however.

Females

-Once more, a simple shy girl who finds more comfort in solitude than with friends. She would always have her head in the clouds and dream about being with certain guys- which might mean they could take advantage of her easily. Even when she is paired with another however she will keep being shy, but slowly warm up to them.

-A rather slutty and rough girl, this would be someone who has wandered off the path and into the dark world of prostitution. She might be a young girl getting a living, or someone a bit older who has an addiction to sex. Either way she can be saved or meet the wrong person, where she goes is up to you.

As far as what /species/ I like to play- I tend to lean towards furries. I do love demi-humans as well as Elves, Demons, etc. though so don’t be afraid to ask for those! I can play humans but just know that I’m not my best at them.

MY MAIN LIKES/DISLIKES:

(LIKE….)

-DOMINANT people are my main like as I cannot bring myself to be this in any way myself. You don’t have to be all abusive and rough, but just know that you might be leading the way into the sexual stuff =P

-BONDAGE is one of my main kinks and a very common one as I’ve quickly found out! Honestly I love any degree of it, from gag and blindfold, to being chained up; I’m good with anything as long as I get that nommy bondage!

-TENTACLES may be somewhat of a more ‘odd’ one but it’s something I love all the same. This somewhat ties in with my fetish of vore, but I do like this just for the simple fact that you can stuff the slimy things down every hole and have the equivalent of a five-some with only two characters.

-VORE is another odd one that may put some off, but honestly its one of my newer kinks so don’t worry about it if your uncomfortable with it, I’m just putting it up here on the hope that someone else might stumble across it and want to do it.

-KINKLY CLOTHING is absolutely delicious to me, I just love having a kind of ‘tease’ before the sex in that the partner can just barely see what their lover looks like under the thin and revealing clothing.

-AGEPLAY through any amount is rather loved, however know that in this I would rather it be either extremely small in terms of difference or insanely huge. Like for example I prefer a ten year age difference but not like a thirty year. However in a case of fantasy I’m fine with a character being 3,000 years old and falling for a 16 year old.

-FANTASY has always been my true love in RPs, and in sexual situations this hasn’t changed one bit! I’m a huge fan of fantasy settings and characters, which includes Sci-Fi or dark ages scenes.

(BUT NOT LIKE….)

-TOILET stuff stays in the toilet. Sorry but I see this all the time, EXPCIALLY in vore so I just…no don’t even bring it to me. I find it repulsive. You can like it and if it’s on your likes I honestly do not care, just don’t ask to do it with me.

-OVER CHUBBY characters I just can’t do, sorry! I’m fine with a little obesity but I don’t want to be crushed by a 600 pound fur xD;

-PARENT/CHILD parings have just not been my cup of tea. I’m honestly down with Brother/Sister/Cousin whatever incest but this has always struck me as a tad bid creepy. This includes step-mothers/fathers.

-RAPE is something I really don’t like. Honestly I’m fine with hypnotizing and such but please, no rape.

FAVOURITE PARINGS:

Master x Pet

Best friend x Friend

Stranger x Stranger

Maid x Maid/Boss/Kid of Boss

Cousin x Cousin

Hunter x Prey

Shy x Confedient

Young x Older

Deity x Mortal

God x Mortal

SETTINGS:

World where Dragons/Pheonixes/INSERT LEGENDARY CREATURE HERE; are seen as gods or worshipped somehow and are given –insert gender or class of people here- as sexual sacrifices (and maybe food if you’re up for vore!)

A simple fantasy world with well, fantasy like creatures!

Post-Apocalyptic; perhaps two friends or even enemies who have survived come closer together and find love?

Lab/Sci-Fi; Lab scenes perhaps where sexual experiments are done.

FANDOMS:

And now finally my FAVOURITE part =P
I am mostly looking to RP in fandoms because well, it’s what I’ve RP’d in most of the time!

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG:

You….will get my uttermost devotion if you pick this! I have been RPing this series and well hey, it IS what got me into Roleplay in general, so you’ll get the best experience if you pick this. Just a note here, I’ve read the comics quite thoroughly so don’t be afraid to suggest some parings from there. I’m willing to do any paring of any gender, but here are my personal favourite ships:
Sonic x Shadow
Shadow x Silver[/color]
Silver x Blaze
Amy x Shadow
Tikal x Shadow

CHARACTERS I RP THE MOST:
-Shadow
-Silver
-Sonic
-Blaze
-Tails

Just a note here, I’m willing to do Fan character parings but I have none of my own so be aware that I will ALWAYS play a OC in this.

MY LITTLE PONY:
Another one that’s become a quick favourite, and that will most likely feature mostly FxF. I am open to FCs in this as well and will do Normal forms or Anthro.

CHARACTERS I USUALLY RP IN THIS:
-Princess Luna
-Rainbow Dash
-Twilight Sparkle

POKEMON:
I am willing to play trainers however it is really not my cup of tea so please consider the fact I might turn you down if I get a more appealing offer with actual Pokemon in it.
I can play practically any Pokemon in this, again Anthro or Normal, and usually end up doing Pokemon x Trainer. I’m totally fine with breeding/ Pokemon x Pokemon however.

OKAMI:
My plan here is to mostly play as Ammy in either a Anthro, Feral, or human form. And even though it somewhat falls within Parent x Child; it doesn’t really /seem/ too much like this to me (more like they’re calling Ammy a mother to them because shes a high goddess) so I would be willing to do something with the zodiac animals as well.

HOMESTUCK:
This…..Is where I get picky. I will only do the following ships. No FCs, No Humans:

Aradia x Sollux

Kanaya x Vriska

Travos x Vriska

(I play lots of Video games and dabble in Anime/Manga as well so feel free to ask about other Fandoms! I'm willing to randomly play characters as well, as long as you don't mind me not having a clue on their backstory/Personality that much =P)

And thus this is where I leave the rest to you! Feel free to PM me with questions or you character info! I’ll be more than happy to check it all out =P

Vore? Haven't tried much, but could give it a shot. Perhaps combined with Pokemon, the diety, or just creatures in general?

Kadavro said:
Vore? Haven't tried much, but could give it a shot. Perhaps combined with Pokemon, the diety, or just creatures in general?

I'd like to do Pokemon if thats fine and I'd love vore! Though we don't have to do it if you really don't want to ^^"

It's give it a shot, though I admit I am a bit confused over your post on PMing, as it seems to contradict itself. Could you elaborate?

Kadavro said:
It's give it a shot, though I admit I am a bit confused over your post on PMing, as it seems to contradict itself. Could you elaborate?

Oooh gosh sorry, this is what I get for spending too much time on one post with no sleep haha~ I meant to say 'I absolutely do not RP through IMs as I feel I don’t get as much time to think' ^^" I'll change that ASAP

But yeah, I prefer PMs to anything else just because, like I said, time to think!....That and I'm a little shy about RPing on forums at all ^^"

Alright. Do you have any specific scenarios in mind for a pokemon vore RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom