Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little in Between? MxF MxM FxF (all sorts of Goodies!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dii

Meteorite

Well, it's sink or swim right?

Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my humble little one on one search. I’ll try to keep this short and simple, as to not waste your time.
Despite looking new to this site, I knew Darker Roleplay before and I had curiously looked it up until now. So I’m not a new comer to roleplaying and/or inquiring a little bit of a backbone to our roleplays, meaning a storyline. With that being said, I have a small rule list when PM-ing me.

1. - I can write from one paragraph to five paragraphs per reply. I’m pretty flexible, but I can’t write one-liners.
    - So I’d like for you to write at least a paragraph unless we’re moving our roleplay along. One-liners aren’t cool, but they can happen. This goes with grammar and punctuation. I’m not a stickler but please have the basics down.
    - I won't play characters younger than 18. I don't want you pairing your character with mine if they're younger than 18. Give me a good and logical explanation if this happens otherwise it won't work out.
    - I prefer PMs and threads. I might be persuaded for IMs, though I reply faster I might reply in a smaller post size.
    - This isn’t a rule but it is greatly appreciated and preferred: Have something in mind when contacting me, but we can always wing this.

If you’re too lazy to read through just know these few things; If you like writing, having a fun time, roleplay in PMs or threads, are up for MxM, MxF or FxF pairings, then contact me :D

For MxM and MxF pairings: I am a Switch, meaning I am versatile to be either Dom or Sub in any relationship and can also be both in one roleplay if that interests you.
    For FxF pairings: I play Dominate-type of characters. However, don't come to me with expectation to sweep your character off your feet (unless they're adorable, feisty, creative, spunky, and "Interesting") right away. If you want smut, ask.

Fetishes? Glad you asked. I don’t have a rabbithole for one simple reason. My cravings/fetishes change from time to time. Not radically, but over time I’ll get bored and not want it, then pick up something else and become really obsessed with it. Fetishes up next. Though if you've got a certain fetish ask away.
    - Consensual or Non-Consensual, Light Bondage, Dirty Talking, Receiving and giving, DomxDom pairing, Challenging, Biting, Scratching, Blindfolds, Military-based roleplay, Furry/Anthro/Neko-esque. More to come <3
Now onto my cravings, pairings, genres, and such. Note that I might not mention some things here, but that doesn’t mean I won’t roleplay it. Though I will give you a list if my won't do's.
I will not be persuaded to the following:
Hardcore abuse, Incest, hardcore mutilation, watersports or scat, snuffing, fisting, breath/toilet control.

Settings

1. Steam/Diesel/Cyber/Clock Punk. I want and crave almost all the time and if we do this right you’ll always want it too. This usually goes hand-in-hand with a "Wild West" type of feel, or Dystopian setting.
    Fantasy. Really big and broad. Anything that can’t happen in this reality, we can do in this (creating species, settings, worlds, etc.). I am a lover of mixing this element into almost all of my roleplays.
    Modern. You kinda have to convince me to strictly roleplay modern, but I’ll try something new if I see that you’re excited about a plot in this setting.
Video Games/Shows/Anime/Manga: Chances if I don't have it on this list I have limited knowledge on it. Unless you want to educate then by all means c:

1. Bioshock, Metal Gear Series (craving Guns of Patriots), Twisted Metal (Original, Black), Dead Space I and II, Kingdom Hearts I & II (small craving, plot will be below), all Resident Evil Series, Mirrors Edge, Fallout Series, Final Fantasy VII, X-2, XIII, Crisis Core (craving).

Dresden Files (craving wizardxfamiliar pairing in this universe).

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hell Girl, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

Vassalord (craving Rayflo x Cherry), Deadman Wonderland, Cage of Eden, Homunculus, DOGS/DOGS Bullets and Carnage, Doubt, Franken Fran, Psyren, Wolf Guy.

Ideas: Just some things that might not fit in a general block. This is more of the 'idea' to the smut plots. Feel free to take/ask about it if you contact me.

1. Grimm twisted Fairytales, Alice in Wonderland (small craving), Folklore (Japanese, English, German, etc.), Circus Sideshows (traveling or permanent in amusement park. craving), Dystopian Zombie invasion, Familiars made-up concept (craving), Mecha/Giant robots.

*Recently watched the Avengers and would go for some MxM on any male Avenger or play Natasha Romanoff with Clint "Hawkeye" or a OC.

Characters I might want to play, some YOU might want to play:
- Inventor x Creation
- Priest/Nun [ In practice or left ] with any other Character
- Mafia/Gang member x New recruit or Outsider
- Ex-insane asylum patient x Roommate
- Super Hero/Reluctant Hero x Sidekick or Villain
- Mercenary x Target or civilian
- Soldier [ Officer, Commander, Admiral, Lieutenant, etc] x Officer of Higher rank
- Sailor/Captain x Sailor/Captain
- Haunting Ghost x Residing occupant
- Mythical Creature x any other Character
- Mad Scientist x assistant or Creation
- Doll Maker x Doll
- Sorcerer/Wizard x Familiar
- Conjured Demon or other conjured spirit x Summoner
- Demon x Demon

Plots: Kind of like ideas above, though these plots can set up for the smut in between our storyline. As I said, I don't mind just smut, in fact, please just ask for some and ye shall receive c:

1. UNWANTED HERO:: A keybearer reigning from Twilight Town has been traveling around in his Gummi Ship taking care of the Heartless while Sora is asleep. His faith is wavered until he meets one particular enemy in (insert any world). There the keybearer defeats a heartless that is unlike any other. It talks, walks, and even persuades the Keybearer to spare his life. Now the Heartless has pledge his allegiance to the Keybearer and how will that work out? Ask for details. Be forewarned, this is a MxM as my character is a crossdresser Keybearer.

RARE BEAUTY:: Beast has meet her Beauty and she doesn't plan on letting him go. Not at all related to the book, but she is determined to nurse him back to health and try to make amends. Ask for details.

WATCH OUT, HE BITES!:: Vampire is awestruck by a Werewolf. How, you may ask? By the sheer brutality of the monster, Sir Vampire bids his time before he seizes the chance to finally catch the Werewolf off guard. Ask for details.

TRY WALKING IN MY SHOES:: A heir to a drug related gang is trying to keep things steady. Competition is fierce and his naive-but-determined mind tries to make a living. However will his members give him the same trust as they did to his deceased brother? And what's with this rommie?! Ask for details.

TRANSPARENCY:: A geisha-in-training is finding it hard to live with these strict conditions. She is young and free spirited, and finds comfort in the local tattoo artist. He paints fake tattoos on her when he has time, but when the girl is finally up for bidding, what will happen? Ask for details.

NO LONGER GENUINE:: When you've kept a secret for so long, sometimes a perfect stranger is all it takes to be found out. An ex-agent is now on the run, but is encountered by an old man in a witch's hat. Dumbfounded, the agent grabs whatever the man shoves in front of him. A box...? Ask for details.

JUST SIGN HERE&HERE&HERE...:: A demon tries to escape his fate from Hell as he flees to Earth. He is unaccustomed to the rich environment but he tries to survive. He is later found out by a Demon Hunter, raised from the Lex Demonicana. The demon refuses to give up, but the Hunter notes the Demon's species. He is also a man of science and experimentation of Demons, so a live specimen is exactly what he was looking for. Ask for details.

PAST LIFE, FUTURE WOUNDS:: A woman who held a devious life was condemned to become an Angel. Her previous sins were not uncalled for and because she reined misery, she must forever be a Guardian Angel to humans. She is reassigned to a human once again and her 'angelic' attitude is anything but. Ask for details.

MADDENING SHROUD:: So, these two unstable patients have been locked away from society, and diagnosed with disorders that describe why they're the way they are. One has severe OCD disorder (I usually play this one.) and particularly hates being messed and/or pestered with. S/He is the snobbish smartass, and tends to threaten and thrash to get his/her way. The other, has either Depersonalization Disorder or Schizophrenia (or you could choose any of your own). Ask for details.

faithviper said:
What role do you play with M/M?

By role you mean if I'm top or bottom?
I'm a 'switch' by nature so I have no fixed role and sort of prefer it that way, unless my partner wishes otherwise c:

I feel my long wall of texts has been scaring some potential biters. Maybe I should tone it down?

Bump

I would be interested in roleplaying a Sorcerer/Wizard x Familiar. PM me if you're still interested in that one :)

Contented with the awesome stashes of mail in my inbox <3
But I'm selfish.
Could there be any more takers?

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom