Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Characters & Story Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistyEyes

Meteorite
I Have some story ideas, but it is late so right now I am going to list a few of my Straight Female characters. Late tomorrow afternoon or evening I will list my story ideas. But first there are some things you should know.

1. I don't role play in messenger. I take care of a family, plus I recently started my own home business. (very small business) there are a few items which I order and sell but mostly I make hand-made books, bags (totes, purses, backpacks, etc) as well as some other things and I sell them at flea markets and consignment stores. So much of my time when I am home is spent 'crafting'. I WILL and DO have time for roleplaying and will probably be able to send you more than one response (depending on how often and/or quickly you reply to me), except on Friday's, Saturday's and Sundays. Those are the days that I am selling at the flea-market. I CAN post on those days (unless I'm extremely tired), but I can't promise that I'll be able to give you more than one post on those days.

2. I don't 'stay put' in front of my computer. I'm always getting up and down (which is another reason I can't rp or talk in messenger or chat). I'm always working on some craft even when I'm sitting still, I make a post, continue my craft project, while at the same time taking care of my family (if any of you have pets you know that you can't stay in front of the monitor or tv all day unless you want to clean up pee and poo, and of course the family has to eat and the clothes and other chores won't get done on their own). Durring all of that, or maybe I should say in between, I will be checking this site to see if my writing partner/s made any new posts for me to reply to. Don't assume that I am ignoring you if you see I am on the who's online list but I haven't replied to your post yet, I may be unable to (for example I could be cooking or taking care of my dog, or if it's Friday, Saturday or Sunday, I may have forgotten to log out of the site before going to the flea market. I Will respond as soon and as quickly as I can. You may think that I would be too busy to role play, but it is because I am busy that I need to. It's a release for me, a way to escape the stress. I am very EAGER to write with you!

3. I ONLY play STRAIGHT Female characters. I have never tried to rp male characters and really don't want to try it. I onlly want to rp female characters, but all of my female characters will be straight.

4. Posting Length -it really depends on how inspired I am, and sometimes how much you give me to work with. No that doesn't mean you have to send me long replies lol. Rarely, if ever, are my posts one, or two sentences long. Especially if I already have a female character created and at least a general idea for a story, my post length is of decent length. By descent I mean it's more than a few sentences, but not so long that you're yawning, sighing or tempted to scroll down to the last few sentences so you can reply and hope that what you didn't read (because it was too long) wasn't something important to the story lol. Don't worry too much about your posting length, grammar or spelling. I don't do a sentence or word count, and as for grammar and spelling -EVERYONE makes grammar and/or spelling mistakes from time to time. As long as I can understand your reply -I'm happy.

5. BUT please do something to distinguish between your character's thoughts and spoken words. Maybe have their thoughts (what they are not saying outloud) for example in italics and their spoken words either between this: "" or in colored text or bold. It makes your posts easier to understand and reply to.

6. DON'T DO TO ME WHAT YOU DON'T WANT DONE TO YOU. What I mean is don't write my character for me. I know you don't want me or any of your writing partners to write your character for you. Let ME decide how I want to reply. That also means no hints and no telling me 'where' to reply. For example in your post after one or two sentences or paragraphs you write something like this:

--Reply Here-- (or something similar)

and then write some more and after another few sentences or paragraphs place another --Reply Here--

PLEASE let me not only write my characters actions, thoughts, feelings and reactions, but let me decide how and WHERE I'm going to reply. Sorry, but that's a pet peeve of mine.

7. Unless it's something we have already agreed on, PLEASE don't use information about my character that your character could not possibly know. For example Saying, "Hi Jane," when our characters meet first as strangers which means he couldn't posibly know that her name is Jane. I think that's called using Out Of Character Information In Character.

8. No Mind Control (it's you telling my character what to think, how to feel and what to do and then me just typing what your character told me to think, etc.. In my opinion it is the same as you writing for my character. NOT HAPPENING! It may be fun for you, but for me it's boring.. it's a 'Why should I bother?' feeling, and a 'He might as well write the whole damn story himself' feeling. It's also yawn time (meaning EXTREMELY boring). Think about it, I'm just writing what you said my character should be thinking and doing.. not deciding for myself what her response should be and how she should be responding.

9. I Do NOT want to RP a Sex Slave!! Nor do I want to role play having a sex slave. My female characters are usually between submissive and dominant, but even the bossy ones will NEVER be so dominant that they will become a 'Dom'. I'm not interested in BDSM, sorry. Actually no I'm not sorry. It's good that I'm telling you this. Because if I said yes to it, just because I don't have a writing partner yet, when I really HATE even the idea of it, we will BOTH become very disapointed. But now that you know that I don't want to role play a dom or mistress, you can find someone else who really does want to roleplay it. :)

10. I like the unusual, strange and the paranormal. BUT please NO TENTACLES!! It has to at least be humanoid!! And no I'm not interested in role playing beastiality.

11. I do not want to role play as someone's mother, aunt or grandmother!

12. I really like stories that involve incest between cousins, brother/sister, uncle/neice, stepfather/stepdaughter, half brother and sister or adopted siblings, but I will NOT role play as someone's mother, aunt or grandmother.

13. I really LOVE romance and two characters who start out as enemies or hating each other or having no feelings for each other at all in the beginning but then something happens that draws them together and BAM! Fireworks! It's love!

14. I also really like FORCE (rape). So long as it's not extremely violent. Date Rape, black mail, coersion, puting a 'date rape drug' in her drink or just getting her so drunk that either she's unable to fight or is so out of it (unconcious or half asleep) that she is unable to say yes or no. If your male character is a vampire, demon or some other creature with the power to mesmerize and seduce her to the point where she can't or suddenly doesn't want to resist (but she would resist or say no if he wasn't using his powers) then that is rape too, BUT it's extemely HOT!! I would LOVE to do that one!!!

I hope I'm not forgetting anything. :D

Okay now that that's done. I'll post the female characters that I have created so far. And Tomorrow, probably late afternoon or evening, I'll post a few story ideas.

MY STRAIGHT FEMALE CHARACTERS:

NAME: Sadie Bishop
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: STRAIGHT
RACE: Human. Mixed. Her mother is African American and her father is White Italian.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Brown Skin, chocolate brown eyes, dark brown hair. Curvy, with small waist, wide hips and generous busom (think D-Cup). Height 5' 7"
CLOTHING STYLE: Depends on age and story
PERSONALITY: Friendly, but cautious. She's a clean freak and usually very organized. She loves music, especially blues, jazz and big band swing. She has an amazing voice or so people tell her. She'll sing at church and karaoke, but she's not interested in singing professionally. She loves nature and the outdoors. She enjoys a walk in the rain as much as a walk on the beach. She's afraid of water (never learned to swim).

-----------------------------------------------------

NAME: Lily Cohen
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: STRAIGHT
RACE: Human. White Irish
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Strawberry-blond hair falls just past her shoulders in soft waves. Bright blue eyes. Fair complexion, burns in the summertime if she forgets to use sunblock or suntan oil. Doesn't wear makeup except for strawberry flavored lipgloss. She ALWAYS wears strawberry flavored lipgloss (except in the shower and in bed). Not Curvy. Small waist, small or average size breasts (B-Cup). Height 5' 5".
CLOTHING STYLE: depends on age and story
PERSONALITY: Friendly, smiles a lot. Has a cute laugh (some people find her laugh annoying, and some find it cute). She's the type of girl who sees the glass as 'Half Full' not half empty. She's not too trusting she just tends to believe that there is good in everyone. It is not unusual for her to give someone a 2nd, 3rd or even 4tht chance. She's too 'sensitive'. I don't mean sensitive as in she gets her feelings hurt easily, when I say sensitive, I mean she is 'A Sensitive'. She can feel the pain of others (emotional and/or mental, not physical) and some times for a reason she doesn't know she will become depressed, sad, lonely, or angry... whatever emotion is being felt the strongest by someone close to her. Usually a family member, love interest or crush, or close friend, but sometimes from the closest stranger (if the emotion is an extremely strong one).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NAME: Muna Wyatt
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Straight
RACE: Half-Human/Half-Something Else. Depending on story she could be half-human/half-angel, half-human/half-demon or Half-human/Half-Vampire OR Half-human/Half-werecreature. Muna appears to be a human girl of Native American descent. The name 'Muna' in Native American means 'overflowing spring', she was given that name because that is the time of year she was born.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Slender and toned body (she works out at the gym). Tan skin, small waist, hips slightly wide. A little
bigger than average size breasts (think C-Cup). Long raven-black hair with a reddish cast which comes down to the middle of her back and is very straight, but silky to the touch. Dark brown almost black eyes. Eyelashes are so long that most believe she must be wearing mascara, but Muna doesn't wear makeup. Not even chapstick or lipgloss. Height: 5'7"
CLOTHING STYLE: Depends on age and story.
PERSONALITY: Even when she's home she prefers to be outside among nature. (At the picnick table in the back yard, sitting on the outside bench near the front door or laying a blanket out on the soft freshly cut grass in the front yard to lay on and get a tan or read a book). She's not unfriendly but she usually does prefer to be alone, and though Muna is not uncomfortable in big crowds, she'd much rather be with a small group of people, or better yet be by herself! She doesn't spread gossip and takes rumor's with a grain of salt, but once something or someone has caught her interest she can't forget about it until she learns the truth!

Well.. thought I would drop in to add some story ideas. Some are just off the top of my head as I'm typing this, and some I've wanted to do for a while now. I know that most (or all) are likely too detailed, but if there's something about the story that you'd like changed or added to, let me know. You never know, I may like your suggestions better! :D

STORY IDEAS:
Raped in a public place! You see her at a restaurant, in a shopping mall, library, bookstore, movie theater, drive-in, or in a park or flea market, etc.. Or maybe she's alone in the elevator with you. Or maybe she just moved into your apartment building and you see her in the laundry room or in the hallway getting her mail. Whatever public place you see my female character, you decide to have your way with her right then and there, forcing yourself on her when she resists. I don't want this to be a short story, it doesn't have to be an extremely long RP, I'd say average. Her attacker (you) could be a stranger, a boss, friend of the family, a neighbor, someone she's seen around but who's name she doesn't know or remember. Or you could be an exboyfriend, or a family member like a brother or stepbrother, or stepfather, cousin, etc..

-If rape is one of your limits, instead of rape, it could be seduction in a public place, with her resisting at first but then giving in. Just tell me when you contact me which one it will be. Rape or seduction.

Just remember please that my female character is straight and I don't want her to be forced to be 'with' another woman or be raped by a woman. If you try it, I'll remind you of this limit and ask you to change your post, if you try it a second time I won't send you a reply or I'll send you a short reply telling you you should find another RP partner who doesn't mind F/F.

Also have a craving to be rescued! You hear a scream and decide to investigate and see my female character being chased or maybe she's being mugged or dragged towards a car or van and you rescue her!

The Hit: You are an undercover cop and have just been hired to kill my female character. The person who hired you is someone close to her, someone she trusts completely. Unfortunately, when you warn her, she doesn't believe you. After all, you're a stranger. You know that it's just a matter of time before someone else is hired to kill her, a real hit man. So you come up with a plan and you kidnap her to keep her safe. Only now she's scared of you! The first chance she gets she tries to escape so you are forced to use restraints, and you put on an act deliberating trying to scare her so that she will think you will hurt her if she tries to get away again. Now she's too scared to try to get away. But you're not a bad man and most of the time you are kind and comforting which confuses the hell out of her. Eventually she does believe the truth, that the person you who tried to hire you to kill her does want her dead and that you've kidnapped her to protect her, but she believes this only after someone (a real hitman) finds them and takes a shot at her! There is tension between them and a strong physical attraction. For several nights he's forced her to sleep next to him, he'd handcuff her wrist to his so that she couldn't get out of bed without waking him. It is a very hot night and they give in to the physical attraction that starts with a kiss and turns into love making.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom