Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gaurd My Secret (loneiysong and myself)

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
The Princess of Vallaine was a beautiful, fair maiden of 18. She was the King and Queen's youngest child, having 4 older brothers and 1 older sister. She was fragile looking like her mother, with pale, porcelain skin, bright, ice blue eyes, and long ebony locks of hair. The young girl was promised to the heir of the throne in the kingdom Loria. He was a strapping lad, but there was a silent attraction between the young princess and her main gaurd.

Princess Adelaide sat at the long table in the dining hall with her family, her betrothed, and the guards of her family. She smiled at Bryce, her husband to be, before turning her glance to the guard who took her breath away. There was something about him that was different, that sent chills down her spine, and warm waves of longing through her stomach. She excused herself and stood up, thanking her parents for the food, before courtesying to her elders and taking her leave. Her pale pink gown flowed around her curves, the ample cleavage peeking from the top of her bodice. She knew her guard would not be far behind, he was to watch her, make sure she was alright at all times.

She entered her bed chambers and sat on the settee next to the large window that faced a wide pond, filled with wildlife. She smoothed her gown and looked around her chambers. The bed was large, the pale green sheets woven from the finest silk, with a matching heavy velvet canopy and bed curtains. The walls were oak paneled and the floors a dark cherry wood. She brushed her long hair away from her face and looked towards the door, expecting her guard to appear shortly.

The guard, Logan, sat at the dinner table down by the other guards. He was old and wise, however he did not look like it. He had black shaggy hair that fell around his face and into his haunting amber eyes. Like the others, he wore the designated armor. It had the family crest of a dragon.

He was eating and chatting with the other older guards who treated him as a young squire, but he was old enough to be their great grandfather several times over. Of what they chatted about, it was of no consequence. A woman that had currently come into town, a problem with one of the scullery maids, the chatter continued. Every now and then, however, he would cast a glance at Byrce and Adelaide. It was obvious Byrce would be one of those kings that kept a harem and only kept his wife to bear his children. He had seen it several times. He looked to Adelaide, every night when he stood guard, her supple flesh would begin a siren song to him. He was not sure how long he could last the temptation.

Logan didn't eat much, he just picked at his food. What he craved, he ate as the sun went down. Looking up, he saw his Princess Adelaide stand up. That meant that even if he wasn't full, he would have to follow her. He stood with her, bowed to the guards and to the royalty and followed her. His cape fluttered behind him. He walked down the hall like a ghost haunting a grave. He stood outside her door and faced the hallway. She would approach him if she needed him, otherwise, he was to be quiet.

Adelaide stared out of her window, her heart heavy. She liked Bryce, but she knew as they grew old together she would be nothing to him except a woman to bear his heirs. She longed for something more than that. She longed to be loved completely. She sighed and stood up. She walked towards her door and peered out. "Logan, will you please sit and talk with me for a while?" she asked him. It was an odd request, usually she would ask one of her hand maids or such, but she wanted a males opinion.

The girl stood in the doorway, the light of the setting sun forming a soft halo of light around her figure, her skin shimmering slightly. She was definitely attracted to her guard, but the fact she was to save herself for her husband made her hold back. She was unsure if she could for much longer. She longed to gaze into those amber orbs, to taste his lips. She shivered slightly and blushed a bit.

He turned and looked at her and saluted when she came to the door. "But of course m'lady." He said softly and looked into that beautiful face framed by the sunset. His stomach turned over. He was able to eat human food and it would sustain him, but it never really satisfied him. He was a vampire and needed two things, of which he had not imbibed in quite some time.

Walking in, his armor didn't jingle against him and his sword didn't clank noisily like other nights. He walked over to the chair that she had in front of the window and carefully pulled another chair close. He waited for his princess to sit first, then he himself sat down. He leaned back and sighed stretching his boots out in front of him. Since dinner, he had replaced his thick leather gloves. His gloved hands folded on his stomach and he looked at Adelaide. "What seems to be bothering you?" He watched her closely. He knew just by the way she moved she would be an excellent lover. Logan dreamed of her often when he rarely did sleep, her hair curtaining his face her lips red, soft and sweet. Logan had to mentally shake himself he had to be present.

The Princess sat on her settee and smiled at the older man. When he asked what was bothering her she smiled slightly. "I was wondering what your opinion of Bryce is." she said finally. "Does he seem fond of me? On more than a physical level?" she assumed he would know, being a male himself. She knew it was a little wrong for her to be discussing her life this personally with Logan but she didn't care. She liked him, and trusted him.

She stood and moved to close the door to her bed chamber, knowing if prying ears were listening they could be in trouble. She glanced outside of the doors before shutting them, returning to her place across from Logan. She moved a hand to the white gold chain around her neck, a sparkling sapphire resting between her cleavage. Her hair was held back from her eyes with a matching circlet, diamonds placed in the weaving of the chain. She placed her hands on her lap and smiled at Logan. "Or am I overthinking things?" she asked and chuckled lightly.

He watched her as she moved to close the doors. He sighed and looked down and then back up into her beautiful face that he couldnt lie to. Not since she was a child. "Princess Adelaide, I do think that Bryce fancies you. Quite a bit actually." He sighed adn then sat back and thought rubbing his armor plated leg and then looked at her. "But the truth about Bryce is simply that he adores the company of women, especially beautiful ones. You are beautiful, but Bryce is a priviledged lad who will seek company frequently and often even after marriage as some princes and kings usually do. You must realize that this is perfectly normal." He smiled adn looked at her. He never kept the truth from her and whenever she asked a question he would always answer honestly.

"No it is perfectly normal for a princess to wonder if her betrothed loves her. Bryce loves you and will treat you well. But yours will not be the only bed he frequents." He smiled and looekd at her beautiful features in the setting sun.

Adelaide listened to his words, her heart sinking slightly when he told her that he may keep other women to sleep with after they were wed. She had assumed that had been the case, but to hear the words made it sink in further. "If that is the case, why should he be the only man who frequents mine?" she asked softly, her blue eyes meeting Logan's.

She stood up and locked her door, moving to the mirror. She stood there for a moment, contemplating what she was about to do before moving back to Logan. She placed her hands on his shoulder and leaned down, gazing into his eyes before placing her lips softly against his. She let her lips linger there, kissing him, her eyes closing as she shifted her hands down his armor. "Logan, I fancy you." she said softly.

"I do not see why women should not keep multiple partners if their mate does so." He smiled and then looked at her. He watched her get up and walk away. He thought that he had upset her. With a sigh, he leaned back but stopped when she moved around to his front.

He looked up into her eyes. It was sweet heaven in her kiss as she kissed him. Quite boldly. He smiled and leaned his head forward and began to claim her lips gently reaching out pulling her head closer to his. He smiled when she pulled back. "And you Princess Adelaide, I fancy you too." He whispered and stood up and pressed her against one of the walls beside the window and claimed her lips again. He canted his head to the side and held her body firmly against the wall and his. It was a good thing his armor hid his arousal, but it was far from comfortable.

His tongue dipped into her mouth gently and began to explore. Reaching up his gloved fingers drowned in her hair and he panted pulling back and kissed her forehead. "Ohh my lady." He whispered to her quietly.

Adelaide let out a soft moan as he pinned her against the wall, the attraction completely obvious now. She knew she should save herself, but she had an idea of what she would say when questioned. She continued to kiss him, her eyes fluttering with each kiss, anticipation coursing through her veins, a fire in the pit of her stomach was burning hotly. "Logan. Will you be mine?" she asked softly, biting her lip gently as his hands tangled in her hair.

She stepped forward, a small smile on her face. "It is still to early to give into this fire right now. Papa and mother are still awake, as is Prince Bryce. You should sneak back here tonight, and I will welcome you with open arms." she whispered into his ear, nipping gently. She tilted her head and blushed a bit. "That way you are dressed more appropriately, and we have some privacy." She whispered.

"My princess." He stepped back and stroked her face gently and he smiled. "I have been yours ever since I signed up for the job. I am yours to command. I am the tool with which you find happiness. What you order, I will do." He smiled and gently took her hand and kissed it.

He nodded listening to her and smiled softly. "Then I will return to you tonight. I will be bathed in moonlight and shadows, then we will know a true lovers embrace." He whispered softly back to her. He wrapped his arms around her feeling her nip at his ear. Goddess he was so glad that she couldnt feel his achingness.

He stepped back and smiled. "I will be outside your door, should you need me." He smiled and saluted her bowing gently and left the room to stand guard outside of her bedroom door until the night guard came and took his place. He would have a lot to do tonight but it would be well worth the work. He couldnt help but smile to himself.

Adelaide smiled and nodded. "Very well Logan." she moved swiftly to her door, kissing him one last time before unlocking it and opening it. "Hasten the night, I beseech thee." she said softly as he left her room. The princess went back to the window, brushing out her hair in case someone came to check on her. The last thing she needed was someone asking how her hair had gotten tangled. She sat down and smiled, waiting patiently.

Before long her hand maids came in to help her change into a dressing gown, getting her ready for bed. She stepped out of the satin gown and the maids busied themselves with untying her corset, and pulling her hoop off of her waist. She slipped into the soft blue woven cotton dressing gown and sat at her vanity as they fixed her hair and applied a bit of make-up. "What is all this for?" She asked. The maids giggled and told her Bryce wanted to see his beloved so they were to make her up for him. They dabbed her with lavender oils and soon she was ready to receive her betrothed. She prayed Logan did not come while Bryce was with her.

Logan had seen Byrce walking down the hall a while later. He bowed a bit and knocked gently at the door. Logan kept an eye on Bryce waiting for the handmaids to finish and accept Bryce into her room if she wanted to see him.

Bryce was a handsome man. He was tall and powerfully built. His chestnut hair was brushed back and pulled into a pony tail. He waited patiently. Tonight, he was dressed in a red robe and some soft lambs wool slippers. He put his hands in his pockets and swayed back and forth. It was not in Bryce's nature to small talk to guards, nor was it Logan's nature to talk to other royalty except his princess.

A handmaiden, one of Princess Adelaide's ran to the door and peeked through and smiled. "One moment m'lord." She shut the door and hurried back to the side of Princess Adelaide. "Princess, it is your prince, he has come to call on you." She smiled blushing violently. It was not uncommon for a prince to take his princess early. However it was frowned upon and considered a sin.

It was at this moment Adelaide saw her way out. She shan't have to worry about her husband finding out she was not a virgin if he himself took it. She knew it would be considered the wrong choice, but no where near as wrong as her losing the prize that Bryce was guaranteed, to Logan. "Send him in." she said finally.

The maids rushed to the door, opened it and Adelaide curtsied in front of her betrothed. "Good Eve, your highness." she said, smiling brightly. As he entered the room the maids closed the door behind him, leaving the couple to their own. "It is an honor to see you tonight." She moved closer and brushed her hair over her shoulders. "You look absolutely strapping, sire."

"No, you are absolutely strapping tonight." He breathed and moved forward. He stroked her hair back and moved forward. She began to kiss her neck and breathed softly. "I so wanted to eat you up at the dinner table tonight. Swallow you down whole." He smiled and then moved to her. He picked her up and moved her to the bed and kissed her lips gently and softly. "But then I thought, you are my betrothed, there is no harm in just taking what is ours to enjoy early if that is alright with you." He breathed and kissed her jaw and down her breast.

He shifted smiling seeing that the bed was warmed for her. He rolled back the comforter and laid her on the warmed blankets. He took off her nightgown and kissed her chest and down her chest stroking her breasts and hips softly. "Ohh Adelaide." Bryce groaned softly and shut his eyes.

Logan heard this and bit his lip. He was a voyeur. He couldnt help it. He heard the whisper and everythign Bryce had said.

Adelaide shivered as his lips pressed against her neck, her body tingling. She smiled as he picked her up and carried her to the large bed, laying on the silken sheets, her eyes locked on Bryce's. "And I you, my love." she said. She smiled sweetly. "You were so handsome tonight." She whispered.

As he undressed her and began to kiss her chest and breasts she arched her hips slightly, inhaling deeply. She snuggled softly against him, kissing him deeply as they laid together in her bed. "Bryce, Let us hasten to the feelings we share for each other." she said softly. She ran her hand through his hair, stroking his ear and down towards his jaw. She kissed him lightly, her lips trailing along his neck, down to his shoulder as she pushed away his robes, wanting to feel their skin pressing against each other. It felt odd knowing Logan was right outside, but in the long run she was doing this to be with him.

Logan didnt mind. He smiled and heard clearly everything. He was still aroused from his early session with Adelaid. He smiled.

Bryce smiled and purred. "My dear, I would love to take you and hasten to the fruits of our feelings. But first I need to make sure one thing." He whispered as he held her head with one hand. He wore nothing under his robes, he was naked and bare. He smiled sliding a hand down her breast and stomach and moved a hand over her center. He smiled and slipped a finger inside. One thing that he was always taught, be sure that the woman was wet, otherwise no one would have fun.

He gently stroked her clit softly kissing her lips deeply. His tongue delved past her lips and into her mouth and groaned softly and purred. He was so excited he was basically trembling.

Adelaide blushed as he was stripped down to nothing, his hands sliding down her body. She moaned softly and kissed him. As his finger dipped inside her she closed her eyes, spreading her legs a bit more. She moaned as he stroked her clit, body trembling from a mix of excitement and pleasure.

She opened her mouth to receive his tongue, sucking and nibbling his lip gently, her tongue dancing against his. "Uhn... Bryce." she shivered and arched her back, knowing soon she would be dripping. She broke the kiss slowly. "I want you, sire." she said, her blue eyes meeting his green ones as she began to kiss him again, her hands trailing down his body. She reached between his legs and let her hands grasp his member clumsily, before she ran her fingers along the head.

Bryce purred in pleasure feeling her soon become wet around his finger. He sucked his finger smiling looking at her. He gasped feeling her grasp his erection. He panted and blushed and kissed her lips. He smiled and took his member in his hand and smiled and held her hips in that arched position. He kissed her lips again softly.

He slowly slid the head of his erection into her waiting moist body. He groaned and breathed hard kissing her lips softly again devouring her mouth hungrily. He panted softly and held her hips in both hands and smiled and kissed her chest as he slid in thickly and fully. He groaned and rolled his eyes up and panted. He loved the way she felt. He panted and looked down at her placing his hands on either side of her head.

Logan heard this and grinned a bit shifting. He canted his head to the side so he could hear better.

Adelaide bit her lip as he grasped her hips, kissing her hungrily. She felt him shift and push into her waiting body. She moaned and gripped her sheets, groaning as he pushed deeper inside her. Soon he reached her inner barrier, pressing harder to break through. She grunted and gasped, clinging to him as a sharp pain filled her body. "Ahnn!" She buried her face in the crook of his neck, kissing his shoulder before gently biting down.

As he entered her fully she rocked her hips, trying to get used to the feeling of him stretching her inner walls. She closed her eyes and kissed her fiance deeply, moaning as he pushed inside of her, pleasure beginning to mix with the pain. "Yes... like that." she whispered, her heart pounding inside of her chest.

He smiled adn growled as she kissed and bit his neck. He panted and began to work in and out of her. He groaned holding her leg and hip softly grunting and sighing in pleasure. "Ohh Adelaide!" He rolled his eyes back and groaned panting. Slwoly he began to pick up the speed and kissed her neck biting hard. He began to get a little rough.

Logan listened and frowned. He knew that ultimately he could not interfere. He would ease her pain though. He would hold and gently stroke her. He had gone through a rough phase himself, and that is what personally got him a vampire. He abused the wrong woman.

Bryce panted and gripped her tightly snarling and leaned down and began to suck at the top of her breast growling.

Adelaide cried out as he bit her neck, a moan escaping her lips as he pounded her body. She wasn't sure why he was being so rough, and part of her liked it, but for her first time it was a little much. "Uhnn... Bryce please, you're hurting me!" she groaned out, her eyes opening as she gripped the sheets. She moaned as his cock slid in and out of her, her body trembling from the pleasure and pain.

As he began to suck on her breast she clenched her fists. "Please Bryce, be gentle, it hurts." She couldn't stand it, the pain and pleasure mixing was amazing, but she felt like it was more for him. She couldn't take it. "Ahnn! Bryce!" she bit her lip and felt tears prickling the back of her eyes.

He threw his head back and panted and screamed out in pleasure. His whole body tightened. His heart rate increased, he knew what was going on. He felt himself pump her full of his seed. He panted and kissed her lips and blushed. He withdrew without even seeking her pleasure. He stroked her hair and kissed her lips back to the gentle beast. He smiled and kissed her neck. "Rest well my love and I will see you tomorrow." He pulled on the robe, and walked out. He smiled and walked walking away.

Logan growled and watched him. Soon the midnight guard came and relieved him. He walked to his room within the castle. In a flash, he changed. He frowned and grabbed some things and threw them in a bag. He moved outside and jumped to the princess's balcony. Logan moved in quietly and frowned.

Adelaide felt used, dirty. She knew he was her husband-to-be, but what had happened was not what she expected. She kissed him back before watching him dress and leave. She laid there for a few seconds, her body aching and her heart yearning for more. She knew that was not what love was. At least she prayed it wasn't.

The young girl cleaned herself before redressing in her dressing gown, sitting on the settee, staring into the darkness outside, tears rolling down her cheeks. She prayed that it would be different with Logan. If not she would happily bear Bryce's children and let him sleep with whomever he pleased. As long as it wasn't her for the most part she wouldn't care.

She bit her lip and cried silently, unsure why he had treated her like that. He seemed to love her outside of the bedroom, but inside it was painful, rough, and only about him. She was about to lock her window when Logan entered. She feverishly wiped her eyes, trying to act as if everything was alright. "Hello Logan." she said, her voice quivering slightly.

"My poor princess." He whispered adn framed her face gently and pulled her close. He was frowning but not at her. He knew that princess's and queen's role in life was never easy or simple. He sighed and sat down. He pulled her into his arms cradeling her and rocked her back and forth so tender and gentle. "I am so sorry." He breathed to her holding her close.

He stroked her face and hair and reached into his bag and pulled out an herb. It was pleasant to chew but would relieve her pain. He gently offered her some. "Chew on this. Talk to me. Tell me how I can help." He whispered. Tonight he wore a black tunic and black breeches, but he wore no shoes. He stroked her hair still and frowned seeing that Bryce had broken the skin on her neck.

As he wrapped her in his arms she felt as if her heart would burst. She tried to hold back her tears, but as he rocked her back and forth she felt safe. "It's not your fault. I never thought..." she rested her head on his shoulder, crying softly, her body trembling.

She took the herb and began to chew it, the taste awful but soon she was a little more relaxed. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "You look a lot more relaxed than usual." she said softly. "I've never seen you in this light. It's charming." she said and leaned against him, kissing him gently. "I don't know how you can help, other than prove to me that's not all I have to look forward to in my life." She said and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"For if it is, I shan't do it unless it is required of me. I will long for more until the day I die." she whispered, moving a soft hand to his face. "Is this everything my life will amount to?" she asked quietly.

Back
Top Bottom