Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Groupies! I need them! (Post apocolyptic plot added, M or F)

razerwing

Supernova
Allo people! It'sa me, razerwing! You're lovely little lycanthrope lover! Here's the deal. If any of you are familiar with the Foxhound group RP between me, Dr.Nibbles, and Lustfull_Sin, that's a good thing, because this thread concerns it. I've already got three of the main players, an entire plot/storyline designed, along with numerous amounts of previously, newly, and self-designed techs, but now I need a support team. This RP is and will be the most in depth RP I've ever attempted, and if I screw up,it'll be a vast amount of time, effort, and inspiration lost. So, I'm currently looking for people to join. One will get to play a bad guy, the others will be part of the support team. Afew spots I have now will be posted, others will be confidential and have to be discussed over PM's. The one's I can show right now are:

Paramedic: From the original Foxhound unit, served with 'Naked Snake' during the situation with the Russian made, walking tank with nuclear launch capabilities, codenamed the Shagohod. She is an expert in medical issues and can tell you how to fix anything from a gunshot wound to a snakebite.

Thorn: A survival expert (since this story will probably take place mostly in forested, jungle, or swamp areas) and trainer of the 'Boss'. He lends tactical advice, and provides the knowledge of how to disarm most traps. He also can tell you, from personal experience mostly, what certain forest fauna and flora will taste like, and the effects it might have on the body.

As of yet, that's all I can show. There will probably be more open spots the farther into the story we get, so if you want in, watch. Keep in mind that if you do get in as a support role, you won't be expected to post as much as me, the doctor, and sin. You'll also have some knowledge not privy to the main players, so you can respond accordingly. So, if you're interested, respond here or PM me. Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :D ;D :D

RE: The Foxhounds

I feel the need to explain some things, since people are confused. The positions for the support team are permanent, not temporary characters for a certain part of the story. Say, for instance, one of the main people gets badly injured, maybe a poisonous mushroom, or a gunshot wound. One would call the Paramedic for advice on what to do, how to do it, and how to avoid it in the future. Same with Thorn and the traps and foods. For now, I only need two people, and I will add spots as the story progresses.

RE: The Foxhounds

Edit bump: Paramedic has been taken. Now looking for anyone who has played (and thouroughly enjoyed) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Thorn must know about the various plants and animals of that game. If yer interested, PM me for a few teasers and such. Also, looking for brilliantly sadistic masterminds, seeing as how mine is quite literally buried under paper. If you're curious as to why, PM.

Hiya. Me and ZombieChewtoy are looking for a hero for our post apocolyptic rp. The plot is this.

The world is dead. The air aboveground is basically unbreathable, ruled now by demons, vampires, werewolves and such. Luckily, there was a colony of humans under ground. They survived, but now they are running out of food. They draw straws, and the girl (zombie) goes up to look for food.

After a bit, she gets caught by a nine-tailed kitsune, so, we need a hero to rescue her. The hero can be a supernatural or a human from an adapted colony. Either way, he/she will do one of two things. Capture me and my human, or be caught as one of my playthings. Any takers?

Bump.

I now have 2 bosses planned out for the Foxhounds rp. This being said, only their profession has been mapped out. This means that the personality and appearances are open for business. If there are any takers, I need to know before we hit the point of no return!

Also, if you want a spot in me and Zombie's Post-Apoco rp, better hurry. I've already got a few possibilities, and ZombieChewtoy is a rather ingenius partner!

One more thing. Me, Darkness_Harbinger (I think that's how you spell it) and Dr. Nibbles are starting a pokèmon rp. Any generation, even the possibility of pokèmorph interactions. The overall theme is that we are competeing in an underground battleing network, so have a team of six ready. Legendaries are not recomended, although for exact details, do's and do not's..... contact Dark. I'll get a correct spelling and link up shortly.

Bump

The pokemon rp seems to have fizzled out, although since I like the idea, I'll be taking it and tweaking it a tad so no one can call plageurism. Anyway, now I'm looking for takers, anyone to join.

Post-Apoco rp spot has been filled. Sorry for those who wanted it, but hey. Spots were limited. You snoozed you lost hm?

Also, and I know this is kinda unrelated, but I'm looking for more students and teachers to teach and learn at the Academy of Sexual Education. Anyone care to enroll? Spots are limited, or so I've been told.

Alright, if anyone who's shown interest in the bosses would like to re-pm me so I can make sure I have a spot open, please do so. I have quite a few new bosses ready, and as of right now I have 1 absolutely sure person ready to play a boss. I need more than 1 as all of them have different areas of expertise and hopefully different personalities.

......... The Foxhound unit has faltered, due to the loss of one of it's main members. I'd like to thank Lustfull_Sin for participating. Your character was great. Although, I'm going to say this. The thread may have died, but the idea lingers heavily. It's not leaving my head. That being said, I am looking for another person to participate. It will start off different of course, maybe even with a different team leader. But I will restart the thread, and I will finish it. Otherwise, it's going to keep bothering me. So, here's what I need for and from anyone who's interested.

-You must be literate. At the very least, a 6-sentence paragraph, with a little effort put into it. Not one line, six(6) sentences.

-You have to see this thing to the end, or at least to a firefight so I can kill your character off. I'm hoping this will be a long rp, so you'd better be in it to win it.

-You must post once every day(two days max) I understand that you have a life outside this site. You have a job, maybe even kids. But, you've found free time before, you can probably do it again, and if you can't, go find another rp.

Now, those are very basic to me. Literacy, effort, and a notice before you drop off the face of the planet are NEEDED! Of course, secondary roles and bosses are still needed. Same rules apply. If you want to be a boss, you might wanna follow the story. Thank you. Post here or pm me if you want in. I'll save you trouble by doing the homework myself. ;)

bumpity. still no takers eh? Come on guys, I need people to do this thing! Come on! Someone help me out! I've already got the luscious lustful_sin in on it, does nobody else wanna play?

Back
Top Bottom