Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Horror and Fandom [MxF and MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotCOM

Planetoid
Man, so many PC problems. Anyways, semi-stable, and I'm in the mood for really weird shi-er, stuff. I'll throw out that for the most part, I'm looking for a well-written partner that can throw out at least a paragraph. I prefer to roleplay via PMs, since I fail at keeping track of threads and never remember to sign into IMs. I can probably compromise, though.

Enough with the rules, though.

Foremost, I'm seeking horror. Sure, "vampires and werewolves" sort of fits that bill, but that's so bland. I mean, I'm really jonesing for some ghosts, zombies, frankensteins, freaks, machines, murderers, and so on. I'm being really general here. I can always work up a plot or an idea with a partner easily enough, if you give me a bit of info like preferences. So if you wanna play around with monsters and ghosts, then shoot me a message with a bit about you, your kinks, what you'd prefer, and so on.

While I'm not super craving any particular Fandom at the moment, I'll just add a little snippet concerning them. I love to play fandoms, and for the most part, these are video games. So just, uhh.. come at me with an idea then.

Aside from the very broad things I threw around, I'll just note that I like futuristic, post-apocalyptic, dirty settings. Some modern, too. Though as far as fantasy and medieval, it's not something I normally delve into. I like horror, obviously - and everything that entails; mind-breaking, playing on fear, non-con, gore. I also like I guess, well, more "vanilla" themes - at least for a site like this. Beasts, age-play, bondage, blablabla.

So, uh.. yeah.

Man, I meant for this to be shorter.

EDIT: New craving. I really want something with monsters - either as a monster girl, or against a monster. I'm not talking a furry or a "monster girl encyclopedia human girl with wings/ears", either. Big bugs, alien-types, and so on.

I had been setting up an Igor/Frankenstein thing a while back but I haven't heard from my partner for a while. Consider this a bump for your thread. If you are interested I will PM later, though I have gotten frustrated doing that in the past do to somebody ceasing to reply during an RP.

Woah, I totally haven't checked the thread. I'd be curious to hear what you have in mind, Kadavro. May have to shoot you a message.

Can I ask what video games you're interested in? We might have some overlap there, if you're still looking to RP them. (I'm probably best reached on PM, for the record, although I'll try to check back here too.)

Heh, I'm pretty bad at checking back, too.

I like FPS and RPGs, I guess. So a wide variety. Honestly, there's too many to list.. just lemme know which ones you'd want to RP, and I'll tell you if I'm comfortable/know the series well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom