Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTheMagic

Meteorite
Hello everyone, I'm Luce. And while I am new here to Blue Moon, I am not new to Role Play!

And I have come here looking to meet other potential partners to have a good time with. I am willing to do Rp's that go from pure smut to story, or a mixture of smut story or just story. So don't be afraid to tell me what you want to have in it. I am a very open individual and like to hear ideas so do not be afraid to share.

As for Rp Method I prefer PM over all else but I can possibly be talked into other formats. And for post length I can hit any size so that is not an issue for me either. I am just looking to have a good time. I will also Role Play with males and females so I have no problem there as well. So now allow me to show you some of my ideas, and if you like them hit me up or send me some ideas of your own!

Lost Memory

Who she was, where she was, it was all a mystery to her. She couldn't remember what had happened the previous night let alone her own name. The only clue she had to go on was a video camera that had recorded some very debaucherous behavior with her an a man she couldn't recall and who wasn't to be found.

And when a group of men came calling to get rid of her, she dispatched them with ease as her muscle reflexes kicked in and she protected herself only to cause her to become more frightened. Calling the police an investigation promptly begun as she is promised protection by the lead Detective on the case. Now causing them to work together to reclaim her memory and out run a mysterious group trying to gun her down.

Broken World.

The world had fallen to pieces after another world war. After all the world's governments fell major corporations using their wealth began to take over the world, spreading it amongst one another. Those who were not wealthy enough to survive were reduced to slums and treated like trash and forced to survive in a harsh environment. Now always Having to worry about what the corporations might due to them or if someone else in the slums will stab them in the back to try to get out of the hell hole.

In Sector 0134 Triss Veron acts as a runner, one of the very few individuals who will travel into gang zones or even sneak her way into the Private Society sectors for her chance to steal what she can and sell it to the highest bidder, usually being the rebels who had deemed it their cause to free the world. But by no way is she herself apart of the cause, as she is simply in it for the money in an attempt to better herself without having to kill her neighbor or whore herself out.

But her world will be thrown upside when either she is: A forced into a situation where she can no longer stand on the side lines and must take up along side the rebels.

Or B: Happens to meet a Wealthy Son of a Corporation owner and she might be able to get out peacefully.

Or even C: A mixture of both, as she has to choose between her friends or her potential lover.

D: Throw your own character and idea into the mix of this sort of world.

Undercover Con

Cassandra had finally made it as a Cop, she had moved up the ranks and finally been transferred to the Department her mother had worked at trying to live up to the legacy. She was to become an undercover cop, a dream come true. But while she had served in Internal Affairs she had pissed quite a few people off, and now it was time to get revenge.

Her first job was to go undercover to capture provoke a big time Mob boss into giving up his secrets, and she had exposed several of his dirty cops during her work with IA, so when she went in thinking her cover was air tight it was already blown and now a fate she can't even imagine awaits for her.

Zombie Apocalypse Or any other Fall Out ish stories.

I don't have a particular idea for this one, I am just a fan of Post Apocalyptic stories, so I am always game for one. Be it Zombies, demonic invasion or a Fallout Type world. So if interested throw a message my way and I would be more than happy to play it!

More to Come! Eventually..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom