Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Beta

FoxWriter

Cluster
hello everyone my name is Moon, though some people call me Kaya or Fox, anything works for me.^^

in recent months i have found myself in a particular dilemma of finding a Beta who can help me with a fanfiction that i am working on, as well as following stories, fanfictions, and possible even books.

i would need someone who is very good at Grammar, capitalization, and spelling(i get my ea's and my ee's mixed up and i for the life of me can never remember to start Harry's name with a capital H.)

i write Fanfictions only for Harry Potter so someone with knowledge of the books is a MUST, all seven if you please.

i need help with sentence structure and flow sometimes as well and be open to some very dark sexual scenes as well as blood and gore. while that is not particularly present in this current Fanfiction i do have several dark themed ones planned in my head.

i might also need help with the plot from time to time and may ask you what you think of an idea or remind me when i've forgotten a 'loose end' in part of the story.

i know i seam demanding but that's just what i need because i'm terrible at all of those things. i desperately need help so i can get over the writers block i'm in and correct the... six chapters i have written up but haven't had corrected.

for a look at the Roleplay i need help with go here. Heir To The Throne

thank you for your consideration.

Back
Top Bottom