Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ERR....BANNER!

TV Guide once did a KvP issue.

The two captains had such different styles of dealing with things, it was pretty clear who'd win. Picard would go "now, let's talk about this," and Kirk would jump down on him from a chair and do that double-handed chop to the collarbone that he does so well and take him out.

There's been a suggestion to put up other ships. May do it on rotation?

Mr Master said:
I vote in favor! Any/all ships you want to put in, from the Enterprise to Klingons to the TARDIS to a Star Destroyer to Moya. Hell, throw in that Space 1999 shuttle, too, if you feel like. Variety is good!

I vote the Tardis next.​

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
I vote the Tardis next.​

Figure a good way to bring in the new doctor. Moffat is good writer. : )

omg! i'd forgotten about that movie... yeah, those would be awesome! but there'd have to be 2 versions of spaceball one. 1) as it normally is and 2) as mega-maid!

darkangel76 said:
omg! i'd forgotten about that movie... yeah, those would be awesome! but there'd have to be 2 versions of spaceball one. 1) as it normally is and 2) as mega-maid!
If they feel like doing some editing, they can make it look like Mega-Maid is draining the atmosphere of Blue Moon

This has nothing to do with ships, and it's probably just me, but I'd like to see George Takei's face superimposed on the moon in the logo. Sort of like the sun from Teletubbies, only less terrifying. Or more terrifying, I'm not sure which. Basically what I'm saying is this site needs about 150% more George Takei.

ImperiumMaleficus said:
This has nothing to do with ships, and it's probably just me, but I'd like to see George Takei's face superimposed on the moon in the logo. Sort of like the sun from Teletubbies, only less terrifying. Or more terrifying, I'm not sure which. Basically what I'm saying is this site needs about 150% more George Takei.
[Takei]Oh, my![/Takei]

Back
Top Bottom