Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ERR....BANNER!

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
Wut's up wit it? It's cool, yes? But also weird as I've been staring at the blue moon since I've joined so yea....just wondering why the sudden change. Do we change the site name as well....maybe it should be called STBMR...XD J/k But seriously, is it just for April Fool's day? Or an official banner, cuz' it's kinda kewl.​

I think my laptop is being a bitch, cause it's 12:23 and I don't see a different banner, and yes it's for April Fool's Day.

Is there some kind of deeper meaning behind the choice of the original series visages, something from Bluemoon's past...?

Or are we just going for surrealism here? :p

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Can any series really compete with TOS?

I don't think so.

I dunno. I'm a DS9 fan. While Kirk shirtless and polystyrene rocks do have their homes in my heart, Q getting punched in the face is still the peak of the entire Star Trek universe for me.

You guys really should clear your cache if you're to the point of not being able to see it. xD

But, I also approve of this banner.

I personally liked last years April Fools Day change of the Blue Moon turning into the Death Star.

LOLOLOL! indeed. star trek, in general, is awesome. tho my fave was always TNG. something about picard, man.... maybe it was the accent? lol! >.<

darkangel76 said:
LOLOLOL! indeed. star trek, in general, is awesome. tho my fave was always TNG. something about picard, man.... maybe it was the accent? lol! >.<

^^ Same here really... only I have a huge thing for Beverly.

Raziel99 said:
I personally liked last years April Fools Day change of the Blue Moon turning into the Death Star.

Pretty whined about that and mentioned she was a Star Trek fan. I was thinking of doing something nifty with Nimoy's face and the moon but was lazy.

"I want to see Spock!"

"Nimoy or Sylar?"

"The fact that you called him Sylar should answer that question."

I thought I would hate Sylar... er, I mean (checks wikipedia) Quinto as Spock. I thought he was decent, though. At no point did I feel he was about to eat anyone's brains.

Qedesha said:
I thought I would hate Sylar... er, I mean (checks wikipedia) Quinto as Spock. I thought he was decent, though. At no point did I feel he was about to eat anyone's brains.
Quinto and Karl Urban nailed it, in my opinion. Everybody else did decently, so a very respectable outing by the new crew cast. The movie was so fun and fast-moving, you don't even notice the plot holes and bizarre questions until well after you're done with it. :lol: But it is by no means the original, so Pretty's got an excellent point.

Mr Master said:
Qedesha said:
Quinto and Karl Urban nailed it, in my opinion. Everybody else did decently, so a very respectable outing by the new crew cast. The movie was so fun and fast-moving, you don't even notice the plot holes and bizarre questions until well after you're done with it. :lol: But it is by no means the original, so Pretty's got an excellent point.

Keep in mind last April Fool's is before the movie came out.

Still say the scriptwriter could have used a physics education >_>

Vekseid said:
Mr Master said:
Qedesha said:
Keep in mind last April Fool's is before the movie came out.

Still say the scriptwriter could have used a physics education >_>
Agreed. And some deeper thought on the practicalities of the whole thing.

"All right, so we stranded Spock on a planet where we calculated he would be on the right hemisphere at the right time with the right orbital conditions and we blasted away all the cloud cover with our extensive Borg weaponry that has been inexplicably grafted onto a mining ship for no clear reason, just so he can see the destruction of Vulcan! It was a lot of work, but worth it."

"Sir, what about this big viewscreen right here, Couldn't that have done the trick? Then we could have killed him right away."

"Damn it!"

"Sir, what about this porthole? I get a good view of Vulcan just looking out the window!"

"DAMN IT!"

Qedesha said:
Is there some kind of deeper meaning behind the choice of the original series visages, something from Bluemoon's past...?

Or are we just going for surrealism here? :p

I'm a TOS Trekkie nerd. :3

Picard did better in the TV series. Kirk did better in the movies. >8U End argument.

No put the Trekkie banner back, I didn't get to see it T_T I was all OH GOD YES STAR TREK. and then almost cried cause I missed it D=

Back
Top Bottom