Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

『 Guns & Roses 』 <Yoshka x Forbidden Romance>

Yoshka

Planetoid
Japan , Tokyo , Shibuya district , 9th of June. 7:34 PM

Like any other big city in the world , in the evening it was way more busy than it usually is. Especially on the weekends. Today it seemed reasonably calm especially for a busy city like Tokyo. The temperature was mild , compared to the sunny day it had been. And also it was almost summer! The last weeks it had been rather rainy , and some half dried puddles showed on the grey pavement of the streets. People still avoiding them not to get their feet wet.

The sun had already hid behind the horizon in solitude to make way for the half crescent moon that was now cradling the sky along with some faint stars. Street lights were lined along the streets and side walk , filling the clubbing district with fake light. Randomly scroungy dressed girls walked past Blaine all giggly , he himself couldn't help but smirk a little bit. Even if he looked horribly non-caring as he always did. For some reason he always captured the attention of so many young foolish chicks. It was ridiculous sometimes , he was pretty sure it weren't his looks. His style was totally non-caring as well.

His hair was horribly messy , and medium length. It had been dyed brown but his roots were obviously showing an inch of his natural black hair color. Around his skinny yet muscular body hung some loose black shirt with a random white skull and crown print hanging laxly over one side of his shoulder showing a part of his arm and chest , it was visible from his opened slightly worn dark brown leather jacket , having studs on the shoulders and being rolled up till the elbows. Underneath he was wearing some simple ripped dark grey skinny jeans accompanied with more random white prints. On his feet he had some black leather old military boots reaching slightly above his ankles the laces being worn and the opening untied hanging lose , making a heavy sound with every step. On both of his hands he had some silver looking rings , with random shapes. As well around his right wrist he had a matching leather wrist band and a chrome bracelet. As finishing touch he had a bullet studded belt around his waist with some chains , making a clingly sound as he walked.

As Blaine continued his way through the district , smoking one of his lucky strikes. He suddenly got a phone call , quickly he picked up his expensive looking phone. "What?" He said bluntly , all non-caring and bitchy as he was. Soon enough his face turned into a frown , and a little sigh left his lips. "I don't fucking care , just make sure that tonight those drugs are there or else you'll have to deal with me.." He simply said , for everyone to hear. Some were already avoiding his presence as they walked past him. "So what they are Yakuza?... Just fucking do it!" He shouted out of patience , now hanging up and returning his phone in his pocket. The nerves of those guys! It certainly was a hard job being a gang leader , especially if your minions don't even obey you.

Crazy...
No no, we'll never survive, unless we get a little...bit...
Crazy...
In a sky full of people, only some want to fly.
Isn't that crazy?
In a world full of people, only some want to fly.
Isn't that crazy?
Crazy...

Yep it was definitely a crazy world, Kira thought to herself as Alanis Morrisettes rendition of Crazy finished playing through her Headphones. She pushed her way through the busy streets of Tokyo. The city always seemed to be in a hurry but she loved the atmosphere However she disliked the part of town she was currently walking in. The street was lit bright by club signs and had it not been for her headphones she would have had to listen to a mix of club music pumping from said clubs. She however was not on her way to a club but rather a High End restaurant in the same district where she had taken up a job as a waitress for extra cash.

Kira had not been born in Japan but she was half Japanese. She had returned to Japan to study Graphic Arts at one of their finest institutions. However the life of a student was dull without any money leading her to find a night job. The restaurant she worked at paid well, probably because it catered to the needs of the Yakuza's finest heads. She never asked questions though finding it best to stay away from any involvement with the Mob. She tried her best to get into their best books by offering great service and a killer smile.

As she rounded the corner of the street she had been walking she blindly collided with a man who was yelling into his phone about the Yakuza. Kira's hearing was deafened by the sound of her music playing but she did catch the name of Tokyos most notorious mafia. She looked up at the man she had bumped into with startled eyes, "Oh I'm sorry, I have got to look where I am going." she giggled nervously. The man was dressed in grungy looking clothes which seemed to suit his messy hair. Kira blushed thinking he was quite cute in a dangerous punk rocker kind of way.

She quickly carried on her way looking back over her shoulder one last time before stepping into the restaurant. Her cheeks were flushed as she quickly mad her way to the back to change into her uniform. She took off her headphones and stuck them in her locker before pulling off her skinny jeans and rolling down the short black dress she had been wearing as a top. She then pulled off her sneakers and pushed on her black strapy high-heels. She was well aware that she had been hired on her looks. Her boss had told her that she had a trustworthy innocent look to her that would gain the customers trust and loyalty. She was also extremly goodlooking although she didn't flaunt it outside of work. Kira was average height and had big doe chocolate brown eyes and long brown curly locks. Kira quickly pulled her dark brown hair back into a bun and dabbed some lipgloss on before going out to work.

As if it wasn't bad enough already , as if his mood wasn't ruined just enough at this time. He could suddenly feel someone bumping right into him. His first reaction with simply be smacking that person right in the face! But as he lifted his hand to smack whoever bumped into he him. He was actually surprised by the cute female , which he hadn't expect. Much rather he had expected it to be some crazy old drunk guy. Which it usually was in these districts , so seeing this pretty lady surely caught him off guard.

As their eyes met he lowered his threatening hand , and simply stared at her as she nervously giggled out what seemed to be an apology. A little "...Eh..." Left his lips , trying to sound rather non-caring about her. But in his mind it seemed kind of different. Their little accident had formed some interest in her.

As the unfamiliar female walked off again , he sort of took the opportunity to 'check her out'. A little smirk appeared on his face , well that certainly was a rare little fish in this big sea of sluts. He kept his eyes on her like a predator would do , seeing how she entered some restaurant. A restaurant he well familiar with. He had been there on occasion for deals with some Yakuza , other criminal gangs and other members of the dark society. He shrugged it off a little , as he decided to do a little 'investigation' why such a cutie would work in a place like that.

Almost automatically his feet carried him towards the same restaurant. Very calmly he entered. Once again being disturbed by his phone. Picking it up. "Yo..." He said all unemotionally. He felt rather bothered by the fact that he got disturbed all the time. The manager of the restaurant seemed to recognize Blaine , and sort of lead him to a special reserved table. But still Blaine didn't even speak to the man. He obviously didn't care.

He took his seat as on the other side of the phone some guy was bitching at him. "...You know what Kazuki... I hope for you that you will live longer than a week.. because if I end up crossing you I'll fucking lynch you.." Blaine replied , in the middle of the restaurant. Some customers seemed to over hear the conversation already starting to whisper with eachother. At that he hung up his phone and now made a little smirk at the manager who was still standing there. "Vodka.." He commanded , simply claiming what he wanted. As the manager quickly scurried off with a nod.

Kira exited the back office she had smiled politely at the other waiters. The manager approached her,"I know im, I'm late my class ran a little long," she explained," that's ok don't lat it happen again." the manager said with a warm smile. he handed her a tray with a glass and q bottle of vodka on it and pointed to the table in the corner.

Kira walked upto to the table blushing when she realised it had been the man she had bumped into. she placed the bottle down as well as a glass,"Hi, my names Kira, I will be serving you this evening, and again I'm sorry I plowed into you." she said sweetly.

She turned on her heals and sauntered over to a table of regulars greeting them as if they were friends. she was that type of person that everyone loved and the girl you wanted to bring home to meet your mother. She moved on to another table taking down orders and every so often looking to Blaines table.

Blaine impatiently tapping his finger on the table , at which he was sitting. You could say he didn't really prefer waiting. But as soon as he saw the girl from earlier approach him with his favorite vodka. He just couldn't help but smirk a little. What a fortunate coincidence. As the girl introduced himself , he just looked at her cute face how it was blushing. Adorable.

As she apologized for earlier , he actually managed to smile in a charming manner. Seemingly she still recognized him , which felt rather pleasurable in his mind. "Kira..." He repeated. Just to make sure he would remember her name. "Hmm , don't worry about it .. gorgeous." He now flirted a little , with his charming low voice. Sounding more friendly than his did on the phone before.

As soon as she had left his table he now grabbed the bottle , and poured in some of the vodka in the glass. Just to take a sip of the almost too strong liquor. But luckly enough Blaine could handle a little more than only vodka.

Every now and then he turned to his phone , getting bothered by messages from his gang members and some girls who kept stalking him due of the fact that he simply had fucked them and left them right afterwards. He wasn't really into the whole 'love' thing , much rather he loved lust. So on occasion when he felt like having sex , he simply would pick up some sluts. For some reason they always fell for his charming manner and his way of speaking them into the bed. And you could say the offer of some drugs worked as well.

He poured in some more of the liquor , now and then looking up as he sipped up the vodka , just to look at Kira. He was pretty sure that it wasn't only the strong alcohol but she surely was one attractive female.

Kira was at a table made up of a group of Yakuza muscle. She leaned forward as she placed their meals in front of each member. One of them said something that made her laugh. "Enjoy your meal boys." she said as she walked away.

She then went over to the counter where a few of the waitresses stood talking. "Kira, don't look now but you have an admirer." Said one who wore a bit too much make-up. "his name is Blaine, He heads one of Yakuza's ally gangs...He is so totally checking you out." She shouldered Kira and laughed. Kira blushed and glanced over her shoulder towards Blaine's table. His eyes were on hers and she quickly looked away.

Kira was caught up in the stories she didn't notice the manager walk upto Blaine's table. "I see you watching her Blaine...I am begging you not to make her one of your conquests. She is not one of those girls," He warned the young man. he then walked away.

Kira turned around again feeling a little nervous as she approached Blaines table. She cast her boss a small smile then focused her attention on Blaine,"Can i get you something to eat sir?" she said nervously.

As Blaine sat there calming , simply enjoying his view and his drink. As suddenly the manager simply dared to disturb his thoughts. He just made an annoyed glare at the man. "Mind your own business.." He warned , pretty much Blaine was not up for some idiot ruining his thoughts. Couldn't he even look at a pretty girl anymore without being questioned about it? Surely Blaine's intentions never were really innocent from nature , but that didn't mean some low life could just tell him what he could do.

Even though he was annoyed , he let the man go for this time. He didn't want to cause a ruckus in front of the girl he was actually kind of staring at. Actually being surprised that she approached his table. A smile mischievious smile appeared on his lips. Just perfect , just as he wanted to. Of course he was rude enough to stare her right into her eyes as she spoke to him.

"Oh what an interesting question." He started , his voice calm and charming. His eyes slowly going up and down her body , inspecting her from up close almost like a carnivore. "..Well , I certainly know what I want as my dessert!" His deep voice flirted , quite obviously talking about her. A light smirk appeared on the corner of his lip. "Why don't you... enjoy a little drink with me hmm? As a real apology for bumping into me before?" He invited , while he leaned his body closer towards her , though not yet in an awkward way. Just enough to smell his musk manly fragrance.

Kira's cheeks were burning red as his eyes wondered over her body like she was something to eat. Did this man have no shame flirting openly with her. she wondered. His voice however was sexy and combined well with the arrogant smirk. When asked to join him for a drink she shook her head,"i'm on the clock" she tapped her finger to her lips thinking for a moment,"How about at the end of my shift?" she said with a shy smile.

She too was inspecting his appearance, though she tried not to make it as obvious as he did. He was handsome and mysterious. He seemed to have an obvious badboy attitude and she would admit it appealed to her. "Now hows about I get you some real food before that vodka goes to your head?"

Blaine somehow smiled rather nicely at her. It was no wonder why the manager was so suspicious , it was obvious that Blaine had his eye on the beauty and he wasn't going to let her get away easily. "Hmm well... Kira was it right?" He asked making he wouldn't forget the girl's name. "..We'll call it a date then? Haha." He flirted laughing a bit , finding her shy behavior rather cute.

For a small moment he thought , while looking at her. "Hmm... just serve me with anything you want." He suggested , sort of showing that he trusted her. It was rather unusual for Blaine to trust someone so quick. But he couldn't help it , that cute blush and shy act of her's was something to melt for.

Though as soon as he had ordered , once again his phone rang. His expression suddenly turning all annoyed. "..Oh fucking geez.." He hissed underneath his breath as the phone loudly rang through the restaurant. As he grabbed his phone to look who it was , another sigh left his lips. "Sorry cutie , I got to take this one." He said to Kira with a nod. As he picked up the annoying phone.

Yoshka said:
Blaine somehow smiled rather nicely at her. It was no wonder why the manager was so suspicious , it was obvious that Blaine had his eye on the beauty and he wasn't going to let her get away easily. "Hmm well... Kira was it right?" He asked making he wouldn't forget the girl's name. "..We'll call it a date then? Haha." He flirted laughing a bit , finding her shy behavior rather cute.

For a small moment he thought , while looking at her. "Hmm... just serve me with anything you want." He suggested , sort of showing that he trusted her. It was rather unusual for Blaine to trust someone so quick. But he couldn't help it , that cute blush and shy act of her's was something to melt for.

Though as soon as he had ordered , once again his phone rang. His expression suddenly turning all annoyed. "..Oh fucking geez.." He hissed underneath his breath as the phone loudly rang through the restaurant. As he grabbed his phone to look who it was , another sigh left his lips. "Sorry cutie , I got to take this one." He said to Kira with a nod. As he picked up the annoying phone.
Kira smiled warmly,"sure thing." she turned on her heels and went off to the kitchen. she never had a customer tell her to pick for them. "One Angry Duck" she called to the kitchen. She felt a hand close around her arm and drag her into the back,"What the hell?" she said ripping her arm out of the grip and rubbing the bruising fingerprints.

It was her manager,"Kira, you need to stay away from Blaine...he isn't a good guy and I dont want you to get hurt." he said not even apologizing for mistreating her.

"Tekashi! I am not a child, I appreciate the concern but I can take care of myself." she said stubbornly,"you forget I am not a part of this world so I dont have to live by your rules."

Storming out of the back she went into the kitchen to pick up the order. It was a spicy duck dish which was one of her favourites served on a bed of jasmine rice. She took it to Blaine and put the plate down,"Enjoy." she then went off to check on the other customers.

This has been a rather important phone call , it was about this drugs deal he was busy with for weeks already. It hadn't been going very smoothly , since a lot of smugglers seemed to have been caught with the hard drugs. This once he was silently listening to what the man on the other end of the line had to say. "Okay... I understand." He said rather calmly. As the man on the line spoke to him. "How much did you get into Tokyo?" He asked , now it was almost obvious that it was about drugs. A little smile appeared on his face as he heard that they got a pretty decent amount into the city. "Perfect , send me some samples this night." He lastly said before hanging up.

Right in time before Kira appeared with the dish. Which smelled pretty good. He made a smile charming thankful smile at her. He wasn't much of a talker when it came to those things. Though soon enough he started enjoying his meal. As he expected it tasted pretty well. For a fact he loved the taste of meat , and along with the rice it was perfect. Actually being glad for trusting her.

After a while he had finished his dish , and you could say he hadn't been that full in a while. It was rather nice having a good meal for once. He grabbed his wallet out of back pocket , taking out one paper of ten-thousand yen of the many of them. Standing up , walking past the manager with an angry look , directly to Kira. Taking his chance as she was paying attention to the other customers to wrap his arms around her waist and putting the yen bill in her front pocket. Whispering in her ear in a low sexy tone. "I'll be waiting after you are done .... keep the change.." His lips almost brushing against her ear. The money was obviously way too much for what he actually had ordered. Now he quickly turned away , smirking a little bit as he simply left the restaurant.

Kira gasped and jumped when she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist. She watched as a hand slipped a note into her pocket. His low sexy tone and the feel of his breath against her neck caused her to shiver. She whipped around when he released her only to see him leave the restaurant. She blushed pulling the note from her pocket and starting at it with large eyes. H had paid way to much and she wouldn't accept it. She made a mental note to give him the change after her shift.

The rest of her evening dragged on and she got quite bored. It was late or rather early morning when they locked up the restaurant. Kira was slightly nervous to see Blaine again. He was obviously into some serious stuff but the thrill of danger excited her. She stepped out into the cool evening air and looked around for Blaine.

As Blaine walked out of the restaurant already someone was waiting for him a rather grim looking person. Seemingly older and more buff. Somehow he had a filthy appearance. The both of them greeted and Blaine left with the gross man. It took him a few hours before being able to return for Kira. Figuring it wouldn't bother so much. A good girl like her would wait for a charming man like himself right?

This time he returned on the scene , even if it was pretty late at night it was still quite lively in the district. Probably with criminal activity than anything else. Something that made Blaine feel at ease. Though this time he wasn't alone. Three other men and what seemed to be a group of five girls followed along. The girls looked like prostitutes or sluts , and the men were clothed rather well like business men. It was Blaine that walked up front that still stood out with his grungy look. The men that followed him seemed in a very good mood. Probably under the influence of something , probably also those girls.

A little smirk appeared on Blaine's face as he saw Kira outside. Ah perfect! He directly approached her , running his hand through his messy hair as he spoke. "Sorry darling , I hope I didn't keep you waiting." He said already flirting , he certainly had no shame in that. Then he slowly leaned over a bit , placing his hand next to his mouth as he whispered into her ear softly. "Don't mind the company , they are just some friends... they won't bother you I'll make sure of that...." He now straightened himself and put his arm rather carefully around Kira's neck looking at the group of men who were obviously already drooling at the girl. "She's with me.." He claimed , rather in a threatening way , just making sure that these drugged up males would leave her alone.

Back
Top Bottom