Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruko

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I wanna be Naruko, for those of you who don't know who that is, that's the name for the female version of Naruto. I have a few people that I want to put her with and each one will have a different plot, I'll even have pics to go with them later on.

Here is a list of the people I would like to see Naruko with, though I'm open to doing others, just ask.

Itachi
Kakashi
Sasuke
Gaara
Kyuubi
Kiba
Sai

For this pic I'm thinking that the pairing would be Orochimaru/Naruko.
What would have happened if Naruko had been the one marked by Orochimaru and not Sasuke, would she go with the snake since they are both hated by the people of the village?
saruko1.jpg

Sasuke/Naruko
The two of them are the pets of a neko breeder, but they don't get along to well since Sasuke had always been mean to Naruko when they where kittens and she only wants to tease him.
896.jpg

Kiba/Naruko
Don't have much of a plot for this one...maybe married with kids?
1213.gif

Itachi/Naruko
An Akatsuki bride. In order to save her friends and to keep the Kyuubi inside of her, Naruko has been forced to agree to be a bride of a member of the Akatsuki and Itachi is the one who steps forward to take her as his own.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Naruko&order=9&offset=96#/dqljhx

I would consider it, though would Naruto change back at times? How would he/she act? And the version of Kiba that I would want to play with is basically this.

kiba_by_iyakoo-d3l5a3l.jpg

Yummy Kiba....*drools* RIGHT! Umm sorry my brain turned to mush for a second. I would say that he would stay as Naruko and at first would be really freaked out that he is now a she and wouldn't want to date a boy, but maybe Kiba can slowly ware her down.

A few other things. Will we still be doing the other RP you were going to start? Will people know about Naruto's heritage? Who will be hokage? Do you mind slash in RPs? What body type would Naruko have(such as which of the canon ones is most similar)?

Right, sorry about that one, I'll get right to it. I think that only a select few people will know who Naruko really is, Tsunade or Tsunada will be the hokage, I LOVE slash, it's one of my fav things to do, and I'm thinking that she'll look like one of these two pics. These are just for body type though.

3.jpg

2851d06e.jpg

I would not suggest the first, it is extremely creepy. Wouldn't everyone know it was Naruto because of the appearance anyways, though? Come to think of it, wouldn't she also head straight to Iruka?

Well I think I'm going to use this one for her looks. I would think that she would go to Iruka first too and maybe they could use a ninjutsu on her so that she would look a bit different to hide who she really is.
naruto_113.jpg

ot being pigtailed and cutesy, then? I doubt I could RP a Kiba falling for that. Hypothetical. What would you post if Kisame, Teuchi, and a Jew walked into a bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom