Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Seaman's Broth

Status
Not open for further replies.
She moved against his when his rough tongue licked her neck, and was about to go in for a kiss when she was suddenly with her back on the bed. She moaned and gave a delighted "Ah!" when he thrusted into her ass. She wiggled in pleasure and looked up at him, a beautiful sight to behold. She loved having a man tower over her, use her. She matched his devious grin, "Mmmm, I could try my hand at a little fencing..." She alluded, the idea exciting her.

(I'm sorry for the delay in posting. My Final Exams were this week so I had a lot of studying and stuff to do.)

Damian smiled a little as he watched her lean forward. This mouse was rather...Forward, more forward then he had ever seen anyone being before. But then again, he supposed the rumors about this place were true and he just grinned at the notion. He felt her hand glide up his leg and Damian felt the familiar warmth rise within his body. "I just sailed back from the Americas, on a spice and item shipping voyage. A surprisingly lucrative venture." He said with a large smile as he took another sip of his drink. "So, Melanie was it? What is a rather beautiful creature like yourself doing in a place like this?" He asked with a smile on his face. He knew that the line was old and tired even for this setting but it seemed an appropriate question. He certainly wasn't going to be easy prey.

Bethany walked gracefully over to Tre as hey lay on the heavy bedspread. Her knee high leather boots clacked loudly against the flight as she glided seductively toward her client. She gracefully knelt, between his legs massaging his spotted legs from calf to groin as she gingerly took off his trousers. She kissed his legs working her way to his member kissing and licking the tip briefly before continuing to climb until their lips met. "Is this more your speed, Romeo?" she moaned into his mouth before inserting her tongue.

Melanie quickly groped Damian's cock before returning her hand slowly to his knee. "America's eh? Sounds, exotic?" she smiled at him, seemingly genuine "I bet all the women were swooning a European bear like yourself."

"Well," she smiled a turned away a bit "I've always been here, so long as a fact that I am the owner of the... organization the Seaman's Broth harbors." she smiled with her partial lie "I'm sure you understand the business of my organization."

The ocelot grinned, kissing her back, his hands massaging around her waistline. "Ah, yes. Much more so." His tail wrapped around the cat's as he kissed her again, although this time rougher. His teeth tugged lightly on her lower lip. "You know, I'm supposed to be the rough one, but being that this is my first time on land in a while, why not have this be sweet?" He grinned, grinding against her but not penetrating her yet. "You'll remember me for sure love." With that, and a smooth movement, he was in her, teasing her as well as himself, finding her spots like the treasure-hunter he was.

The fox wasted no time, impaling her with the hilt of his sword as he played rough-shot with her ass. "Hm, enjoying yourself?" he asked, twisting the hilt within her, inadvertantly hitting that spot within all women that made them turn to rubber. He pounded away, vaguely wondering how much stamina the Night elf had. He could barely feel that familiar stirring in him, and he could not, would not be the first to buckle.

"Mmmoh-ho ho ho!" She cried out in pleasure when he began using the sword as well, "Oh yeah love, fuck that ass!" She shouted. She twisted and turned in pleasure, gripping the sheets beneath her and bucking her hips wildly like an animal, "Oooh yeah that's gooood." Luna was very vocal during sex, constantly swearing, moaning and screaming when she climaxed. Her voice got louder and louder the closer she was to cumming.

Damian hid a little moan as he felt her hand reach out to grasp his cock. It had been such a long time since he had been touched at all, and just the slightest sensation seemed to set him off. He released a hard chuckle as she spoke about the exotic nature of the American continent. "To be true, it is quite a sight to behold. It is at the very least a rather interesting place." He said his grin reforming. "On the second note...Not enough time for women to swoon over a bear such as myself I'm afraid." He said as he lifted his mug up to his lips for another hard drink. He shook his head a little, this game between them was rather fun for the time being. "Oh I think I understand exactly what this...'Place' is." He said adjusting himself a little in his seat. "So my next question for you would be...How much would you be worth?" He asked, the grin a little deeper as he looked straight into the mouse's eyes.

Bethany moaned as the ocelot's cock filled her so teasingly. She bucked her hips, as his large northerner member filled her surprisingly well. She gripped his shoulders and moaned, letting the sly cat play with her as he so willingly paid for. "Oh, Tre," Beth moaned untying her hair "You... you're so big...and hard...."

Melanie forced a blush and bit her finger. "Who me?" she pretended to be coy, looking around and looking for people who would judge her despite there being none. Melanie leaned into his ear, whispering softly. "100 pounds for the most luxurious room and myself for one whole night. 20 More and you can play with the new girl too."

She licked his ear and backed away, oh how she loved doing that. "So what do you say lover boy? Are you in?"

Damian tried his damnedest not to flinch a little as he heard her asking price. His eyes went wide for a single moment before he grinned once more. It was quite the price for anything, let alone a good portion of his earnings from his long voyage around the America's. He did take solace in the fact that it wouldn't be all of his earnings, but still it was a rather steep price at first glance. And yet something told him that this mouse was well worth the asking price. He released a deep moan as he felt her tongue graze across his ear and a cold shiver ran down his already cold spine. "Very well...I'm in." He said as he leaned in a little closer, the grin on his face only widening as he stood back up and tossed a few gold pieces on the counter to pay for his drink, which he had quickly lost interest in. "Where to Madam?" He asked as he cracked his neck once.

(Apologies to everyone I was involved with)

Delshyk grinned wildly, thrusting harder both with his hips and his hands, driving the hilt deeper. He could even hear the telltale signs of her climax approaching. But there was something unexpected. The closer she got to coming, the harder she clenched around her, and an ass had that special quality about it....... He moaned, his first truely sensual sound since they had begun. Tre would truly appreciate this, being the rough-and-tumble person that he was. They'd have to switch. His moans got louder, and suddenly, there was another shift in positions. Luna was on her knees and elbows, ass high in the air, letting Delshyk put all he could into the Night Elf. Sadly, the sword had to be removed.

Treshyk grinned widely, kissing the catgirl's neck, biting and nibbling on her throat. "Hm, and you're so tight love. My little Pussy Cat." He brought his lips hotly against hers, one of his hands moveing down her back to grasp and rub her butt. "Mmm... so sweet and tender. Yet, I think doing this any longer would be torture. Why not kick it up a notch?" With that, he wrapped her legs around his waist, standing up, still moveing within her. With a devious grin, and a map of her sensitive spots and how best to exploit them in his head, he began again, faster this time, hilting himself hard into her.

Luna shivered as her orgasm approached and she grabbed one of her tits when he flipped her onto her knees. She tugged and rubbed her nipple, panting like a bitch, "Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, fuck, fucking shit!" Her rate of speech increased exponentially and culminated in a shout as she came in response to his anal assault. She stayed up though, letting him continue, bouncing her ass off his hips for a harder impact and more speed, "Ooooooaaao, FUCK! Come on, talk dirty for me you shit." She begged.

Delshyk's eyes narrowed, the grin hinting at a hidden danger to the seemingly harmless man. He reared his hand back, bringing down to smack her ass. "Don't you dare call me a shit, you little fuckdoll." He smacked her cheeks again, studying her reactions closely. "You wouldn't be so.... incredibly unsated as part of my crew! So... untrained." He leaned forward, biting her ear just enough to cause pleasurable pain. The hand he wasn't using the smack her butt found it's way to her lower lips, and started teasing. "We would take turns fucking you from sunrise till sunset. You'd be our personal little fucktoy. And with a crew of 36..... well, we'd have to have more than one at a time." He withdrew from her ear, rearing his hand back to bring it down on her ass again. "But, you will not call me a shit again. That is for me to call you. My very own Night Elf bitch. The crew would be excited."

Luna moaned through his monologue, loving every second of his dick deep in her ass. She yelped at the smack, giggling between the involuntary "ah!"s she gave every time he pushed back in. She squirmed more when he toyed with her pussy, "Mmmm, ever spent a long night on a Troll Boat?" She asked, smiling back at him, recounting one of her adventures, "I snuck aboard and waited. I waited for a month of the voyage. The men could not wait to get to shore and shove their dick in the first girl they saw. Then I let them have me!" She exclaimed, thinking back on that night and how desperately rough the Trolls were got her more excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom