Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Seaman's Broth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treshyk looked around as they made their way up the stairs. "I want a view of the sea. I can't sleep unless I can watch the waves." The ocelot suddenly pulled out one of his pistols, looking bored as he started to twirl it delicately around his fingers. "So, how much are you? Melanie's price doesn't really agree with me." He shrugged, throwing the pistol up in the air, and catching it in the other hand, the spin unbroken. "If you charge too much, I'll have to find something else to occupy myself with."

Delshyk smiled widely as the Elf sat down next to him. "No, I'm sure my friend won't mind. He won't be back for a bit anyway." His eyes wandered her body, and he was not disappointed. "You smell like salt, and sex. And I remember hearing stories of a Night Elf who sailed and served the crew of the ship. We both know the Seven Seas can be rather lonely every now and then." He took another deep breath, mapping out her scents. Underneath all the salt and lust, there was the smell of forestry, trees. Most Elves he'd encountered had the same. Must be natural. If one cared enough, and had the sense of smell, they would be able to catch hints of the snow, ice, and various other High North scents. "I take it you aren't under the employment of this place, correct?"

Scott crossed his arms and listened, nodding. Being a seaside inn, this would not really be an issue, "How much am I?" He repeated, "I assume you are asking how much I would charge, and I'm sorry, but that's not my department. I do not set the rates. If you decide to take your business elsewhere, that is also none of my concern. I am not paid commission." He shrugged, letting him know that Scott was not the one to haggle with.

"Thanks." She got comfortable, and smoothly sat in such a way that her bust was displayed well for him. It was habit to her at this point, automatically she would position herself to look most desirable, "You're smelling me up and have not even bought me a drink first!" She whined playfully, lightly pushing his arm, then addressed his question, "Hmm? You saying I look like a waitress?" She asked, playing dumb.

Damian caught the drink in his hand, and brought the mug up to his lips taking a deep and long drink. It had been a long time since he was allowed to drink in a stationary spot. A spot that wasn't going to sink or lunge forward suddenly. He set the mug down slowly against the counter and looked over to the mouse as she sat down onto one of the stools next to him. He offered a smile. "Here? Not really...However I am English. I'm an native of Norfolk. So the Sea is still in my blood." He said with a nod of his head, stretching his shoulders out a little bit to ease some of the tension that had built up over the constant journeying. He smiled once again, lifting his mug up to his face for another drink. "Quite the place you have here." He said setting the mug down once again.

Treshyk raised an eyebrow, a smile trying to break out. "So, you mean I won't have anything to do until I chase down the manager?" He pulled one arm up, stopping the hand just under his chin, the other arm extended. The hands were shaped into loose resemblances of guns. His legs were spread, bent in a battle-ready stance. "An Ocelot never let's his prey escape." His eyes flashed, but it lasted only a second before they went dull again. "I'll be seeing you before long. Now, if you don't mind, would you care to show me to the room I'll be staying in tonight?"

Delshyk smiled, bowing his head. "Tis a habbit I'm afraid, one I don't plan on breaking. It's amazing, taking in scents other than saltwater and fish." He chuckled, looking around for a bartender, and not finding one, grabbed another cup, leaning over the bar to fill it. When he sat back, he spun the cup, surprisingly spilling nothing. "Now that that's taken care of," he said, placing the cup in front of her. "You do look..... attractive enough to be a waiter. But that's not why I ask. If I'm not careful, I might kiss someone who'll pull another knife on me." He jerked his head towards the bear, signalling towards the mouse girl. "So, do you work here or not?" He leaned on the bar, resting his chin on his hand.

"You best do nothing that goes against whatever rules The Manager lays down," Scott warned simply, then stepped forward, taking a keyring from his belt, "This room is free, and has a view as you requested." He unlocked it and opened the thick wooden door. The walls and doors were all very thick, to help limit the noise. The rooms were fairly simple. A large bed, a desk, a table with a candle in the center. A bold colored rug and a couple wall mounted lamps.

"No, I'm afraid not." She said in a chipper voice, "I work for free." She waggled her eyebrows in a silly, yet still overpoweringly seducing manner, putting a hand on his shoulder, rubbing, "With the exception of expenses. Like booze." She took a chug of her drink and gave a satisfied 'aahhh!', "And a room."

"Hey, I'm a pirate. I only break laws of the sea." He grinned, taking in the room. "You see, being on the sea for so long with nothing but men, one grows a certain..... affection. But, luckily for you, you aren't my prey. Yet." He chuckled to himself, shaking his head. "I think, Delshyk found a lady friend." He tipped his hat, twirling it and tossing it onto one of the bedposts. "Go." He tilted his head. Then as an afterthought, added "If you don't mind."

"Well, seeing as how I've already paid all the debts, and have enough to take care of any that should arise," He grinned, taking her hand and kissing it. "I might even take care of yours." He chuckled, pulling away and getting himself a drink. "My name is Delshyk by the by. You'll ah.... have to know what to scream I suppose. If you take me up on my offer." He chuckled, pulling a dagger from his jacket, spinning it rapidly in between his fingers. He was starting to get bored, and he was hoping the knife tricks would keep him here until the Elf made her decision.

"Whatever you say sir!" Scott smiled and nodded, exiting the room. He shut the door behind him and made his way back down the stairs.

"Done and done." Luna consented without hesitation. The last thing she would ever do was turn down sex, "I'm Luna, by the by. You'll have to know shout and couple with your dirty insults." She smirked.

"Are you sharing a room with your crewmate?" Scott asked Delshyk, "And someone will have to pay for that drink."

Delshyk tossed the knife into the air, letting the blade slip into the space between his fingers. He held it like a rose, unscrewing the hilt, letting a few coins fall out onto the counter. The fox grinned, not taking his eyes off the girl as he slid the money over to the barkeep. "Luna hm? Such an interesting name." He chuckled, raising an eyebrow as he turned to Scott. "I'll be having my own room. If I shared with Treshyk, I'd have to share this lovely lady, and I'm not to keen on sharing." He turned back to Luna. "Although being shared is an entirely different thing." He chuckled, his ears swivelling this way and that. Delshyk's hand rapped against the wood. "Barkeep, would you be against finding a girl for my ocelot friend? I'm sure he'd greatly appreciate it. He might even stop flirting with you." The fox smiled, looking up. He heard a dull thump, and the smile grew. "Ah, my friend didn't like that comment too much. Oh well. Ms.Luna, I'm ready when you are."

"Deheh, yes, I suppose I ought to see who could give him some company. I'll ask The Manager right away." Scott nodded, thanking him for the payment. The bartender had to stop to serve another order, a large lizard man with a long snake neck who wanted a massive double vodka. He made his way to where The Manager sat, "I hope I am not interrupting, but we have a paid patron who would like to be served now." He told her, "And is there anything else I can get for you, sir?"

Luna pouted, unhappy to hear his disposition towards sharing her with his friend, "You're not the sharing type? Hmm, maybe later?" She asked, standing up, hooking his elbow with hers, "I'm most certainly ready." She pulled against him, wanting him on his feet and up those stairs as fast as possible. She looked over at the bartender and licked her lips, wanting him to return quickly, "Do you visit places like this often?" she asked, swaying softly, shifting from one foot to another as she waited. Weighing her options, she considered just asking him to take her to an alley out back so they could get a first round in there while they waited.

Delshyk grinned, being tugged to his feet by the eager woman. "Well well, someone's in a hurry. I'll just go take Treshyk's room" He grinned, taking her upstairs, not even bothering to knock as he pushed open the door. "Out Tre. I have a guest." The ocelot stood, looking a little angry, before his face turned resigned and he left the room. "The bartender is downstairs asking Mousey for a girl for you. You could ask him for a room." With that, he kicked the door closed and planted a gauging kiss on Luna's lips. "To answer your question, no I don't. Normally I stay on the ship. Sometimes a sailors mind can't be focused on other things." There was the hint of a second meaning to his words, but that was passed over quickly. The fox sat down on the bed, stripping off the gloves on his hands, taking off his sword, coat, and hat. "Hm, so, how would you like to start Luna? I can do just about anything." He grinned suggestively, rolling his shoulders. He was just as hyped up as she was.

Luna giggled happily when he decided to just boot his friend. It wasn't a threesome, but it was something! She blew a kiss after the ocelot as he left in a huff. She turned back to face him, watching him remove some items from his person. She admired his fur coat and couldn't resist any longer. She sat on his lap, legs around his waist and felt up his neck and cheeks, rubbing her fingers in his warm fur, "Ooooo," She smiled, "Other things like what?" she asked, rubbing his neck, her fingers sliding under his neckline here and there, "Anything huh, I like to hear that." pressed herself against him more, wanting to feel his warmth.

As Bethany exited from her room, she was too busy ajusting her pink, too short dress, and long black stockings to notice that she was right in the path of a stomping ocelot. Without seeing, the young cat crashed into the large male her glasses falling from her gorgeous white face. Her long blonde hair bounced as she let out a small mew when she was jolted.

"Oh!" she purred softly pushing up her bosom "I'm so sorry sir, i must watch where I'm going. Um, do you by any chance see my spectacles? Then I could gaze upon my no doubt handsome assailant better" she joked with an adorable adolescent smile.

Melanie leaned on the bar, her tightly bound cleavage pleasantly revealed to Damien.

"I'll be right on it Scott," she said before returning to her current prize. He looked wealthy. Wealthy enough to afford her, and a bear? She'd only laid with one bear and she constantly thinks about it. Why do the customers only get to have fun. "So lover," she said, running her hand up Damian's leg, smiling seductively. "Where did you set sail from? On what business?"

Treshyk started when the smaller cat crashed into him. He nearly stepped on her glasses, but saw the shine and was able to catch himself. "Ach, watch where you're going!" The ocelot studied her closely, shaking his head when the words left her lips. He bent down, the weapons clicking against each other as he stood up, holding out the glasses. "Handsome assailant eh? You have a silver tongue." The ocelot cocked an eyebrow, looking at the way she pushed her bosom. "How old are you?"

The fox was enjoying this to say the least. The fingers felt wonderful in his unusually soft fur. The way she pressed herself against him, sharing warmth. He shuddered lightly. "Other things that should be discussed at a later time," he said, smiling at her. "And yes, anything you want. But make your choice quickly before I start things off." With that, he started to gently massage the small of her back, moving down towards her butt, but then moving back up, as if to tease her.

"Hehe, why thank you. Words aren't the only thing I can shape with my tongue." she said, putting her glasses on and sticking her tongue out and biting on it. "I'm a ripe 14. I blossomed early as they say." She said with a smiled pushing up her massive breasts, adjusting them perfectly over her corset. "Why do you ask sir?"

She gave him a soft smile and turned on her tall black heel, her bushy white tail rubbing under his chin.

Treshyk chuckled, catching the tail in his mouth. In a flash, the cat was pressed against him, his hands around her waist. "Yes,you certainly blossomed early love." He grinned, pulling out a few golden coins. He flipped them over the cat's head and right onto her breasts. "Luckily for you, my tongue can craft words that make legs weak, and can do things....." He let the words trail off, massaging her stomach while nibbling gently on her neck. His sharp canines grazed her neck. "So, what's your answer?"

Bethany's eyes widened as she was pulled tightly against Tre. She smiled at him and moaned in shock as the cold coins drifted into her cleavage. She new by the size and color that they weremore than enough to pay for one night. She pulled on his ruffled tie and licked him from collar to ear.

"I'll meet you in my room," she whispered into his ear with the silkiest of maiden voices. "Two doors down on the left. I need to deliver this generous payment to my mistress. I'll be there shortly"

The ocelot grinned widely as he was pulled by the front of his shirt, and licked from collar to ear. "Heh, I'll be waiting. Don't take too long now love." He chuckled, kissing her deeply on the lips before jogging up the stairs. He found the room with no trouble, and made his way in. The second the door closed behind him, he started stripping himself of his various weapons, his pistols, his daggers, and his sword. Then, he took off the thick jacket, but when he reached up to take off his hat, he realized his head, in all it's scruffyness, was exposed. Now, all he had to do was wait for his girl to come up.

"Alright." Scott shrugged. He got out a rag and began cleaning up a small spill, then set to serve a round of beers to some dwarves that had just arrived together.

Luna kissed his chin, jawbone and cheek, rubbing her face against his, loving the feel of his fur. It was like a big soft pillow, but warm and firm. She loved it, "Mmm, I can't wait to hear about it, but until then," She breathed, "Then fuck me up the ass." She cut straight to the point. He wanted to know what she wanted, well she knew what she wanted alright, "And don't go easy. I'm not here to be pampered and put on my back so you can do be gently. I want you to shove, I want you to shout, kick my ass as you fuck it, and fuck it hard, real hard." Luna spoke in a hoarse, horny whisper into his pointed ear, "Show no mercy..." She let the words linger and continued to caress him and waited for his response.

Bethany ran downstairs holding her dress that went to her knees up high enough so it didn't catch her legs. She stood next to Melanie and gave a smile and wink to Damian.

"You seem to have your hands full so I'll just give you that kind ocelot's money and be gone." she smiled, pulling the coins from her cleavage.

"The ocelot?" said Melanie, her ears perked up. "be careful of that one love, he's mighty rough."

"You don't think I can take him?" purred Bethany, putting the coins in Melanie's hand and turning on her heel to seductively walk up the stairs.

Suddenly the door the Bethany's room opened, she leaned against the door frame as the old thick oak creaked open. She pulled her dress up so her quite thin undergarments could be plainly seen.

"Hello darling." she smiled walking gracefully over to the large pirate. "You look like a dangerous fellow. What be your proffession again darling?"

She talked, dropping to her knees and undoing his belt quickly, rubbing his bulge up and down to harden him before pulling his hard feline member out.

The fox chuckled, pushing her far enough away that he could put his hands on her shoulders. "So, you like it rough hm?" He dragged a dull claw over her collarbone, pushing er chin up so he looked into her eyes. "I can do that, if you want no mercy, but then if you don't make me come, hard, you'll have to do something for me." He grinned, flicking his tongue out at her nose before pushing her off his lap onto the bed. "Undress. The second you're ready, we'll get very down and dirty." The fox stood fluidly, quickly stripping his shirt and tossing it aside, revealing the solid stomach of muscle, not too overbearing, but enough to show strength. In another smooth flurry of movement, he was stark naked, and his member was begginning to pulse to life. "Make this good. I want to be sated after my long voyage, and from what I've heard, you're very capable." He chuckled, waiting for her to finish stripping.

"My reputation proceeds me," Luna giggled. From her lying down position on the bed she was able to worm out of her outfit with ease and speed. Her breasts now hung free, almost seeming to expand, now free from the tight leather, they were large, round and smooth with her nipples a darker shade of purple. She grabbed her own breasts and toyed with them, pushing her nipples in and laughing, "So, you want me totally nude, or do you like to fuck a girl with her thigh high boots and gloves on?" She asked.

Bethany wasted no time, untying Tre's pants, letting them drop to the floor and went full bore on his massive feline cock. She licked him like a kitten milking her mother, just barely sucking the tip and occasionally licking from his furry, spotted balls to his bright pink and pulsating shaft. She put the whole length in her mouth and sucked hard and vigorously, trying to suck as much precum that oozed from his rock hard tip as he could.

Delshyk smiled, rubbing his hands together. "All I need is enough bare skin to use. Hands and feet....." He chuckled, sitting down on the bed and sitting her in his soft, furry laps again, although this time there was much more bare skin and fur. Without so much as a second's hesitation, he thrust into her ass, burrowing his entire length deep inside her while his hands roughly groped her breasts. "Hm.... I think.... we could go a little harder than this. Whaddya say love?" His voice was even, as though the harsh thrusts into her tight ass weren't affecting him.

The ocelot chuckled, getting his spotted ears into just the right position to hear what went on downstairs. "A bit rough huh?" he asked himself, chuckling as the cat made her way back upstairs. "My profession isn't exactly legal. I'm a pirate, on 'a the best." He chuckled when she started rubbing him, placing a hand on her head, lightly scratching behind her ears while he grew hard under her hand. When his pants hit the floor though, his eyes widened a little. "Hm, you girls get down to business." He moaned, low and quiet as he petted her head. "Do you ladies ever do anything slow? I want this to be a celebration of sorts, that I'm no longer swaying on the sea." He chuckled, scratching lightly under her neck, stopping her for a moment. "Make it slow, enjoyable. If I get off too fast, it won't be staisfying. The lust is a very delicate thing." He grinned, laying back on the bed, leaving Beth to her own devices, her own plans for him. "And for the sake of the seven Seas and Skies, make it good."

Luna thought she'd just die with how nice it felt to have all that warm fur against her naked skin, it was so soft and plush, covering the strong muscles of a weathered sailor. She giggled when he had picked her up and yelped in pleasure when he got right to it. She grinned ear to ear, she liked that a lot. Her arms were around his neck as she pushed her chest to his, feeling his length inside her added to the pleasure of holding her body against his. His grabbing her tits made her through her head back and let out a moan of uncontrollable lust, "Mmmyes, oh fuck yes," She nodded, "I think we could go A LOT harder, Del." She cooed.

The fox smiled, nibbling and licking her neck. When she gave him her answer, he grinned deviously. "Alright then, here we go." He repositioned in a flash, rolling so the Night Elf was on her back with her legs over Delshyk's shoulders. The leverage and freedom to move allowed him to pull out farther, and slam back in harder and faster. His claws dug into her thighs, holding her in place while he looked down at her face. His smile grew wider, more devious as he grabbed his sword. "Do you only take it in the ass? Or would you enjoy a little..... sword play?" He waggled the unusually long hilt suggestively, hinting at his meaning. He'd found it had another use besides adding stability to his blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom