Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Seaman's Broth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
The year is 1876, London, England, it is a world where humans and anthros live in harmony. Along the edge of the London Harbor lie a mysterious four story building; a restaurant and inn by the name of The Seaman's Broth. Known for catering to sailors fresh off the ship. Run by the notorious yet elegant and appealing Mistress Kedazs. Though it appears innocent and humble from the exterior, the further you climb the chambers of its interior the sooner you shall discover its erotic and sinister purpose; a front for London's most provocative Furry Brothel. 'Tis a bold and clever idea that stirred from the mind of Mistress Kedazs.Leak it's existence onto departing ships. Let the sailors stew the whole trip.Then once they're back, they want action, and will go to the first place it ought to be readily available, no matter the cost.Which will not be much, by the way. Save some exceptions, like wanting to lay with the manager. Whatever your fetish, dark desire or taste in women, The Seaman's Broth has what you always wanted, granted for a minimal fee, of course.

The Seaman's Broth is a new open role play for bluemoon that is centered around furrys and anthros but does include humans. Beneath is the list of slots needed. To join, simply PM Jaquline, for I am not acting as the Mistress. Though we do have a surplus of Girls, you're always welcome to ask to be one. Though we wouldn't be a brothel without customers would we? Male, female, transgendered, furry or human we'll accept you. You may have as many characters as you deem capable of controlling but must post them in the Profile Page once approved.

Rules:
1. No Killing
2. No Extreme Violence/Gore/Scat. (a little roughing up is okay, it was the 19th century after all. ;))
3. No Godmodding
4. All Characters should follow the BM guidelines.
5. Have Fun!

Profile Template:
Name:
Species:
Orientation:
Character Type: Girl or Customer (Limited spots for Girls.)
Description/Picture:
Bio:

Profiles: Click Here

Characters:

Girls:
1. Melanie (drnibbles)
2. Elizabeth (drnibbles)
3. Bethany (drnibbles)

Customers.
1. Damian (redking6)
2. Treshyk (Razorwing)
3. Delshyk (Razorwing)
4. Luna (Jaqueline.)

Melanie walked down the corridor of the Second floor of the Seaman's Broth, wearing a tight, blood red dress with black lace around the trim. She was holding a wooden spoon in one hand and a metal pan in the other. It was minutes before the girls were supposed to be awake, they were slacking and fleet week started today. Unnexceptable from this high class of ladies that Mistress Kedazs claimed to employ. With a curl of her lip and a twitch of her whiskers, Melanie banged the two objects together loudly walking up and down the halls yelling at the top of her lungs.

"RISE AND SHINE LADIES!" Melanie yelled with frustration "GET YOUR ARSES UP! IT'S BLOODY 6AM, THE DOWNSTAIRS OPENS IN ONE HOUR!! GET DRESSED AND DOLLED UP, WE'RE ON A SCHEDULE DAMNIT!"

Bethany exited her room in her nighty that barely concealed her unnantually large breasts.

"Why the hurry? We've gotten up later before." she groaned with a bit of attitude.

"Because today is Fleet Week!" she growled "Sailors will be coming in from all over the world and visit our establishment, you girls are so disgracful," she said turning to the others as they emerged. "i've been reminding you for ages now, how soon you've all forgotten. I best check with Remmington in the kitchen, you girls clean yourselves up and make sure the ladies upstairs are up as well."

And as quickly as she came, Melanie has stormed down the hall. Her thigh high leather boots clacking against the floor as she walked down stairs.

At the base of the stairs Kedazs stood waiting, a sly and mysterious smile teasingly played on her thin lips, "You seem rather tussled, Melanie." She said, leaning against the wall behind her, to her left the restaurant was already starting to bustle with the steady increase in customers, "Is everything alright?" The question was borderline rhetorical, but she let it hang, expecting an answer. Her arms were cross in a casual way and her fingers rose and fell in order a few times before squeezing her arms lightly.

"OH!" yelped Melanie "You scared me, madam. I thought you were upstairs still. I never saw you pass me... and yes... YOUR girls are being incredibly lethargic on our most important morning. I swear if they don't shape up I'm going to have some serious dungeon time....with your permission madam."

Melanie bowed her head and blushed at her gorgeous mistress, she was extremely attracted to her, despite being the most loving, mothering figure she'd ever had.

"Do not bore me with the details of the day to day running of the establishment, Melanie," Kedazs rolled her head to one side a little, no longer smiling, "And do not presume to assign blame to me simply because I own this place. I charged you with it's responsibilities, and it's rewards." Kedazs never took any of the money made, she allowed Melanie to do with it as she wished, with only the suggestion she pay the girls well and let them keep their tips, "Also, I tire of repeating myself on this, you do not require my permission to deal out punishment. Once again, they are all under your charge." She turned her head to her left, looking over the restaurant's tables, "I suppose you will have your work cut out for you."

"I know, Madam," blushed Melanie. "But I do like to keep you aware of things going on within your own establishment. Even if you don't take much part in its maintenance, which, no offense madam, does make you an easy scapegoat."

Melanie ran her hand through her short platinum blond hair and blushed a bit at her employer, hoping she found the joke as comical as herself.

"And yes madam," she sighed, the color flushing from her face "I suppose we will have our work cut out for us."

"Us?" Kedazs scoffed with a short giggle, stabbing her tongue onto her left fang then sucking for a second, "Oh no, I think not. I am going to be out of town for a while." She stated, and impaled her tongue on her fang again. It was an old habit of hers, almost unconscious of it now.

"Ou-out of town? But Madam this is fleet week. We're going to be run through the ringer with the brothel. I need as much help as I can with the restaurant." stammered Melanie uncharacteristically mousey, no pun intended, but still taking action in her steps. She looked around and saw a few customers look at them, she had to whisper her words in fear that anyone unreliable find out about the true nature of the Seaman's Broth.

The young, petite lynx, Elizabeth, made her way down the stairs stood next to her supervisor and employer.

"Good morning, mistress" Elizabeth said with a bow, her ears tucked back.

"You do the finances, manage the girls, handle discipline, what do I do? Why do you need me here?" Kedazs smiled a tad wider, flashing her fangs at Elizabeth, "Good morning, dear. I'm parched..." She let the words hang in the air for an uncomfortable amount of time, "Mind fetching me some water?"

Damian adjusted his coat as he made his way through the port district. The waves still crashing against the stone roads. All roads lead to a port somewhere he often heard and his life seemed to resemble that remark in many ways. He had been a man at sea for a very long time, and now was his opportunity to rest, for a time. They so rarely came around but he was always willing to take some down time when it came up. And since he was willing to take his earnings, and with no prospects for ships on the current horizon, he figured now was the time to take a quick breather from the hard life at sea and look at what the land had to offer him.

He vaguely remembered a restaurant that the other sailors spoke of on his last journey, though they were rather vague about the place as a whole. He remembered the name well enough though. The Seaman's Broth. Quite the name for a place that apparently catered to sailors of all sorts. He had to ask around for the location, but once he asked enough people he finally found the place. He smiled as he looked outside the building and then opened the door and stepped in, wondering what the place was all about.

The door opened, allowing two rather hard to miss people in through the opening. Their clothes were intimidating, their weapons even more so. The fox, standing on the left in all of his white fur had a large scar running down his left eye. The hat he wore was skewed, and looked as though it had been through many battles. His clothes, the tan jacket with metal attached to certain areas and the black pants, similarly armored, were worn and battle weary. The sword he carried was not the iconic cutlass of sailors, but instead it was curved, with teeth near the hilt. The Ocelot beside him only enhanced the aura. His weapons, two shortswords, were also curved. Yet, there seemed to be more to the duo. After a while, they got used to the people who stared and made their way to the bar. The Ocelot spoke first, adjusting the hat on his head. A long, slender, jagged scar became noticeable on his forearm. "G'day miss. You wouldn't happen to have any ale around, would you?" His accent was scarce, but bespoke of Northern heritage, and it was rumored that northern sailors were a little daft. "We've been sailing for so long, and only recently found this port."

The fox stepped up, grinning lightly. "You'll have to excuse my friend here. The mighty seas have seemingly washed away what remained of our manners." His accent was thicker, more noticable. The way the 'L's strolled seductively off of his tongue, the sensous lull and lilt of his voice. And then his warm green eyes, almost hypnotic. The Ocelot's icy blue eyes were impenetrable, but the fox's invited anyone who looked into them. "I am Delshyk, and this is Treshyk." They bowed lightly, Treshyk's ear jingling with the 3 golden earrings that adorned it. "We hail from the North Territories, but sadly we were seperated from the main fleet." The fox sighed, shrugged, and smiled at the vampire. "Aye, a pint of ale would help ease us out of our current...... situation." Curiously, he glanced around, noting the mouse-girl.

"Elizabeth, check on the girls, I need to help these men." she said quickly, pushing the small lynx to the side.

Melanie saw the curl in Kedazs' lip as she was asked to get a beverage for a mortal man. Melanie quickly stepped between them and held her hand out in a kind gesture to the two sailors.

"Salutations gentlemen," she said with a curtsy "She doesn't work here, she's merely the... benefactor of the establishment. Is there anything I can get you gentleman?"

She reached into small yet attractive bosom and pulled out a small pad of paper as well as a pen that held her long hair in a bun. The bun fell down in long, blonde locks, wrapping around her shoulders. She looked into their eyes with her hazel gems, smiling seductively.

"I'm sure you gentle men have a thirst that, only this fine establishment can quench." she winked "So what will it be?"

Kedazs was about to speak, but refrained when Melanie stepped in. She gave her eyes a quick roll and stuck her tongue on her fang again, pulling her tongue back, slicing it in half like a hot knife through gray matter. She went back up the stairs to wake up Scott as a final favor to The Manager before she left.

Trystan grinned, chuckling to himself as the vampire sliced her tongue and went upstairs. Treshyk just sighed. "Something tells me that lass is a tad full of herself, eh?" The fox chuckled again, looking at the mouse girl directly now. "And you, my little mouse, aren't very mouselike, are you?" He grinned, looking over to the other. They both started chuckling. "Benefactor? If she doesn't work here what does she do?" Treshyk shrugged, and the fox stepped back. "Well, anyway, our thirst is quite large, but Delshyk will drink you out of house and home." The fox cuffed at his ear, pushing him back. "Liar! Don't you ruin my first impression!" He turned back to the mouse. "Apologies my dear. Just two mugs of your strongest spirits. I must learn to use my land legs again." He cocked an eyebrow, looking over his shoulder as the Ocelot got up. Numerous pistols hung on his belt, all of which were signature Portugeese double-chamber flintlocks. Marvelous creations. They clacked against each other as Treshyk took his place by Delshyk. "So, I sensed a hidden meaning behind your comment on our thirst. Care to elaborate?" His cold eyes, which held a semblance of life before, were now dead, boring into hers.

Scott slid down the banister with a smile and far from clean-shaven face, "Gooooooood morning Seamen!" He announced his entrance and seeing as how Melanie had that side of the bar handled, he went to the other end, dishing out orders that were waiting. He slid beverages to patrons and looked around. Spotting a fuzzy fellow standing in the doorway he called out, "Hey! Why not you come on down and try the house special, huh?" He invited, waving his hand and tilting his head encouragingly. Sure, this job wasn't that exciting, or impressive, but hey, if you did not have fun with your work, what good was it?

"Well gentlemen." Melanie said looking around to look for police "We serve more than just fresh fish and ale here."

She wraps her arms around both men breathing heavy in their ears almost moaning. She nibbles Delshyks and licks inside Treshyk's ear, giggling and moaning.

"You boys look staved of women." she whisperes seductively "I just so happen to run London's most infamous and errotic brothel. If of you have the price, we can satisfy the urge, I always say."

She backed up flipped her hair from her face and wrote down their orders.

"Two premium ales, comming up." she walked away as if nothing happened, her hips swaying seductively, her hair bouncing on her shoulders.

Damian felt the two push passed him as they entered the establishment. He brushed off his shoulder with his paw. He was a patient man after all, he had no need to try to exert himself if there was no need for it. And certainly now was not the time to try to shake things up. It was after all a time of relaxation for him. He heard the bartender call out and lifted his head upwards looking towards him. Damian offered a small nod and took slow and careful strides towards that end of the bar. "Thank you...I will take you up on that." The bear sat down onto one of the stools and leaned his arms onto the bar. He took a quick look around the place. "Quite the place. Always this...Busy?" He asked as he began to drum a hand on the side of the bar.

"Can be. This week is special, fleet comes home today, though I'm sure you know that. Whadd-leya have?" Scott asked, leaning on the bar in bartender style, the corner of his eye noticing Melanie's actions and swagger away from the two other men. She wasted no time, that's for sure.

Both looked at each other for a second, stunned, but not for long. Melanie's provacative behavior stirred them. Treshyk smiled, giving new life to otherwise dead features, following closely behind the mouse, Delshyk right behind the Ocelot. Before Melanie could slip away, Treshyk gently grabbed her arm, pulling her into his embrace. "You know, you shouldn't tease like that. You might come across someone's who's a bigger flirt." That was the fox's cue. He took her into his arms, watching as his friend went to sit at the bar. "He's right. Just because I'm an Arctic Fox, does not mean I'm not sly." With that, he nibbled on the mouse's ears, one hand gently stroking her tail. He moved his lips down, lightly brushing over hers, coming to rest at her throat. He teased there for a second before moving, placing a rather deep kiss on her lips before pulling away, smiling mischieviously. "We are starved of women, but we aren't so easy to seduce. It takes more than an ear nibble, love." With a light chuckle, he sat down, acting as tough nothing happened.

Damian nodded in reply, his head once more swaying around the establishment. "Appears so. Well let me think...A strong ale would do just fine I think. Any kind so long as its good and strong." He said with another nod, rifling a clawed hand into the pocket of his coat and pulling out a few silver pieces. He leaned back against the bar stool and took in a deep breath. He watched as the Mouse woman walked away. "This is quite the place." He said softly almost to himself.

Melanie pulled her arm from Treshyk as soon as his grip was released and slapped him across the face, after which she stepped on the ocelot's foot, jamming her heel into his boot. She quickly pulled a sharp dagger from her bootleg and slid on the bar bringing it to foxes neck.

"You might want to think before trying a trick like that on a woman you've never met before." she pulled the dagger away, using it to tie up her hair again. "Obviously you men waste no time so neither will I. 30 Pounds a night here. Each room comes with one girl and one bed. No... I'll let that first kiss go as a sample but a night in my chambers costs way more than a sultry sailor's salary can afford, i'll tell you that much, Mr. Sly."

She turned to the Ocelot and climbed off the counter, giving him a slight smile before fetching their drinks.

"I'll give you boys some time to think it over, and don't try any stupid stunts like that again." Melanie walked away into the kitchen her feet stomping more so then gliding this time around. As she walked over to the thing but none-the-less attractive bear. She sat on the bar next to him, crossing her legs and smiling brightly.

"So where do you come from, sailor?" she smiled "You're not from around here are you?"

Delshyk broke out into laughter after the mouse backed away. "She got you good!" he said, patting his friend on the back. Then, he turned his eyes to Melanie's, smoldering, his voice going husky. "And, that kiss was not a free sample from you to me love. It was from me to you." He blew a kiss towards her before going wide-eyed in faux shock when she mentioned her price, and their 'sultry sailor's salary'. "Ooh, I'll show you a sailor's salary!" He pulled out a single-barrelled pistol, aiming it level at the mouse's heart. With a wicked smile, he pulled the trigger, but no sound came out.

Instead, two large golden coins hit the wood. The fox tapped the grip of the pistol, splitting it in two to reveal 63 coins, made of gold all the way through. "We aren't sultry sailor's. We are their fears. In the north we have a saying. There's nothing better than the smell of freshly...... 'liberated' gold." He grinned, placing the stacks of coins on the bar, sliding them towards Melanie. "Take out the cost of the rooms, and keep the rest as a tip. Maybe give some to the lynx you shooed off before serving us." He grinned, tapping the side of his headin an 'I see everything' gesture. But by then she was gone. He sighed, looking over to the ocelot, Treshyk looking back at him before they each took a heavy swig from their mugs.

Scott shrugged and served him his drink quickly. He was about to make more small talk, but backed off when Melanie appeared and began a conversation. He served another order and slid to the other side where the two men were speaking, picking up where she left off, "Hope you two are doing well. Seems The Manager had decided to extend our offer of...special entertainment." She smiled, "If you would like another drink, or perhaps to be shown to a room or two?"

Treshyk looked up from his now empty mug, eyebrow cocked up in what appeared to be interest. "You mean to tell me Ms.Mousey is your boss?" He sighed, shaking his head. "Never mind. Don't want to offend the people offering us rooms, food and drink too early." Delshyk punched him in the arm, shaking his head. "Any way, I would appreciate seeing what exactly these rooms have to offer." Delshyk smiled, glancing back to where Melanie had scampered off to. "We've already payed for tonight, and who knows, Treshyk here might take a shine to this place." Treshyk growled lowly, causing the foxto chuckle like a madman. "Well, go on Tre, go check the rooms. Have fun, and don't attack the nice man." The ocelot sighed, shaking his head as he stood up, his weapons clicking as they hit each other. "Well, lead, follow, or get out of the way."

Delshyk chuckled, adjusting himself on the stool. "Tre, one more thing. Go easy on him." With that, the fox stood, stretching, rolling his shoulders. With a flourish, he spun, looking around for something to entertain himself with. He got bored incredibly easily when his partner wasn't here to battle wits. Melanie had sent the little lynx to 'check on the other girls'. He was somewhat curious as to whom these 'other girls' were.

"Dahaha, yes." Scott nodded, "I'm just the bartender." He shrugged. Scott picked up the coins to give to Melanie later, as she handled the finances. motioned for Treshyk to come around the bar and follow him up the stairs so he might examine the rooms. He took lead up the stairs, "Any specific tastes you would like to mention?" he asked, in case they had to prepare anything specific.

Luna leaned on the side of the ship next to the drop off, she overlooked London bay. As each sailor stepped off the ship they gave her ass a final slap goodbye, and she waved her own goodbye after them as they made their way into the city. The last crewman to leave grabbed both her tits from behind and gave them a squeezed, rubbing up against her briefly before letting go and departing. The Night Elf had just spent a long voyage acting as the crew's fucktoy. Stepping back on land she tried to regain her land legs in addition to walking with a sore ass. It wore off soon enough as she made her way through the town, in search of a specific establishment.
She pushed open the doors to The Seaman's Broth and sauntered in with seductive swagger. She beamed, seeing a couple of her old crewmates already there. Swaying her hips all the way to the bar she pulled up a stool next to a delicious looking fox, "Would your buddy mind if I took his seat?" She purred, taking the seat anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom