Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*Roleplay Partner Needed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpiegirl

Meteorite
Hey, all. So tonight (or until I update this) I'm gonna keep it simple.
My name's Charlotte. I'm eighteen and I've been roleplaying off and on on for about seven years now, and I love it. However, it's been a while since I last roleplayed so it might take me a little bit to get back in the hang of things.

Partners:
I'm not too picky. I honestly don't care male or female as long as you can be respectful of me.
We all make spelling and grammatical errors, but please make sure it;s pleasurable for both of us.

Characters:

I will admit. Sometimes I have to purposefully add flaws to my stereotypical characters but if I realize my character is not right, I try to change. Please be aware and try to do the same.
I can play as many characters as necessary to move along the story. Just let me know what you prefer.

Types of Roleplays:
I will try almost anything, so don't be afraid to ask. Just let me know what you want and if it doesn't work for me, I'll tell you. So there is no harm in trying.
To be honest I have not had a lot of experience with pre-made characters and anime rps, but like I said - I'll try.
I'm not going to list all of my rp's here, but you'll get the gist of it.

Incest (any type)
Beach House
Student - Teacher
Best friend - Best friend
(Pretty Much any odd pairing)

Just because I don't have it listed doesn't mean I don't love it. I'm just too lazy to list them all out right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom