Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female LF Males for quick smut/oneshots. [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyanko25

Meteorite
Hi, I'm new here but not to roleplaying.
As you might of guessed, I'm a female (Usually submissive, but has a backbone at times) looking for males who play as male. Girls playing male characters turn me off in smut situations, so no thank you. ;)

I would prefer if you contact me over PM to discuss any possible roleplays, however the actual game can be over PM or a thread.
Though for the record, I will not make the first post. Ever. I have grown tired of being the one making the first post all the time on other sites, only to have my partner never post back. If this is an issue for you, please hit the back button. :p

I have made a F-List, include any of my favourites or yes listings in a roleplay and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

[strike]I have no ideas with me at the moment[/strike], but I'm a sucker for sweet things and playing a first timer female. [strike]But sure enough I'll come up with some ideas in time![/strike]

Currently craving some quick smut/oneshots, no hours of setting up/plotting, just a basic idea and go. No agegaps, monstergirls or anything like that. Just some good mxf smut.
If the topic title says online, feel free to PM away. If offline, don't expect a response any time soon.

I lied, I currently have an idea I'd like to roleplay. Long term or short, but anyway... CURRENTY NOT CRAVING.
I would be playing a female aged 17~19 who for whatever reason lives by herself in an apartment or whatever. An incubus has been sent on either a challenge or exile from wherever, of course to do as many girls as he could obtain or feed upon. But for whatever reason he ends up attached or stuck with this girl. The reason could be discussed. Of course, being a sex demon he would constantly or quite often want to do it. Which would end up with some scenes being forceful, some willingly, ect ect.
An interesting aspect would be a sort of switch situation if he for whatever reason gets tired or sick, she could force him.
Lots of things and places could be included I guess. o:

Just for the record; I don't play in fandoms and prefer sticking with humans. ;P

RE: Female LF Males for smut.

This may be stuck up of me also, but I do background checks on those who PM me. If I don't think you write enough, or in an appropriate style to keep me amused, to save us both time I won't respond to the message.

I do much prefer people who can type with proper punctuation and provide at least a full paragraph or two per post.

Thanks. ;)

Got a couple of hopefuls, still looking for more.

Really, I know I sound horribly picky. But get past that and I'm a horribly fun person.

Well, darn.
Not long after I started a few my PC decided to blow up.
Have a replacement now, so anyone willing to continue or start anew are welcome to PM me.

RE: Female LF Males for quick smut/oneshots. [ONLINE]

Powercut last night was a huge downer. Should be online from now for a couple of hours however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom