Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An unexpected neko and historical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
Please read this before contacting me.[/b]]
- Non-con, all of these ideas would be non-con at first. Or even the entire story would be non-con.
-I prefer the sub role, my main character maybe would change as the story goes, but at first she would be sub. The minors could be switch or dom, though.
- At least a paragraph, but please not twelve. I need something to read and work with but also don't like a novel. Normally I post from one to four paragraphs.
- I have never had to require this before and I also did not think that I have to since I believe it is not a necessary thing to ask especially when I know my partner would be an adult but please be able to use punctuation because I do not like to kill myself reading a long sentence without any comma or dot
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Also, I would require your first post to be within three days and the next two-three posts would take at most a week for each. I can wait for months for a reply, but it is when I already know the player. If you're not eager to start the game, don't start it at all. If you're busy, drop me a line.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- My F-list http://www.f-list.net/c/sao/
- Mostly I'm up for a medieval, Victorian era, Elizabeth era...I mean any historical RP. So shot me a pm if you have an idea.

In another world where science and magic both exist, a professor is testing a new drug/machine/spell and asks one of his student to be his assistant, also the subject of his testing. The unexpected result is she is turned into a neko, and they don't know how to turn her back to normal. First, he just touches her innocently to check what's wrong with his work, and she moans. She has become more sensitive. He decides to check further, and after the sex she changes back.

Then every times she is turned on, she changes into a neko and only changes back after having sex. He would have a great time teasing her, making her horny, make her beg for his touches. This is a pure smut idea.

I planed this with someone but he's a no show, so I'll put his ideas here

Size Difference - I like playing male characters that are much taller than the female. Allowing a bit of dominance play and even pet play. Picking her up easily, carrying her around or throwing her up against a wall, down on a bed or the floor. Even big enough that she is basically like the size of a pet to him. Size difference could be just like 1 to 3 feet, or he could even be like twice her size.

Cock Sitting - His endowment is so large, thick and strong that she can actually sit on it and it can hold her up off the ground while nestled between her thighs.

Groin Affection - This would be doing things such as petting or licking his penis, nudging it with her nose, nuzzling against it and rubbing her face against it or his large balls...just working his large shaft and balls however she wishes with curiosity and love.

Squirting - I like it when a female ejaculates too, or her fluids just gush out of her when she cums. I like it wet and messy after all and not only to include male cum. She can squirt all over him as well and give him facials or cot his body.

Rough Sex - I would like it to get a bit rough here and there...basically while he is thrusting into her or something like that she claws and bites at him, grabbing and holding onto anything...maybe ripping clothing, fabric, creating red streaks on his body and perhaps even drawing small amounts of blood at times. Not to mention she would get it rough sometimes as well, getting picked up and thrown against the wall or down on a bed, being spanked and groped, thrusting into her fast and hard, etc. She would get scratched and and bit as well of course from his nails digging into her thighs and back as he thrust hard and fast or from biting her shoulder/neck.

Foreplay/Teasing/Non-Penetration - With size difference and also them finding alternatives to penetration there can be all kinds of fun in foreplay, and not just the usual stuff either. Vaginal/Anal penetration does not always have to happen in a sex scene, there are many other things that can occur. Of course there is oral which is always fun, but there is more than that as well. I'm one that likes to draw out foreplay a lot, and sometimes it could consume the entire sex scene without actually leading toward penetration as I will show below.

Oral - Scenes dedicated to just exploring each other orally, sucking and licking each other, deep throating, having her ride and grind on his face as he eats her out, cumming in her mouth or giving her a facial...even having her squirt all over his face and/or body.

Deep Throat - Can be on the unrealistic when dealing with a large endowment, though it is fantasy. Other than that though, it would be interesting to have him penetrate her nice and deep with his long, strong, thick wiggling tongue.

Mutual Masturbation - Either teasing each other by watching the other masturbate before them, or having her jerk him off at times or him finger fucking her...could be used as a great tease as well such as her rubbing his erection through his pants or him stroking her wet pussy through her panties.

Buttjob - Penis is rubbed and stroked between the cheeks of her ass without penetrating her anus, could lead to him cumming all over her back and bottom.

Thigh Sex - when either she sits on his lap or he comes up behind her and slides his penis between her thighs and they move as if they were having sex but instead the penis slides in and out of her thighs and rubs against her pussy. She could also jerk him off in such a position, her hands playing with and stroking his shaft as it comes through her thighs. Can also be done clothed, or with her panties on. He could cum then in her thighs, in her panties, on her pussy or pull back and cum on her ass.

Grinding - When they grind their bodies together, such as he grinding her round bottom and hips against his groin, she can even be sitting on top of him, riding him as she grinds her pussy along the length of his cock - can be done naked or even clothed. Could lead to them cumming while still clothed, or having him cum on himself or between the two of their bodies as they move and grind together.

And here's my first post for the RP

She was running in the hallway. She was late. After her snap on the couch last afternoon, she had waken up in the middle of the night. Remembered her tons of paperwork, she had no choice but stay up to finish them and again fell asleep on her desk. Now she was running in the hallway with an empty stomach and she was late! She did set up the alarm at 10 AM, and didn't know how could she slept until 1 PM, she must have been worn out with working. She didn't want to give her professor a bad impression that she was careless and didn't prepare for working with him. But now she would be giving him a bad impression of her unpunctuality.

Susana Hayward was a senior student, and she would be graduated in a couple month. For being one of the first class students, she was able to become the professor's assistant. He was her idol, was one of the reason she had applied for this school was. She had read about him, about his projects, how he had turn a human into a gorilla. Well, not literately, he had given those soldiers the strength of wild animals, which couldn't be defeated. One could be easy, but fighting against an army of gorillas would be impossible, and by that their country had won the eternal peace.

While others went for the modern technique, her professor went for nature. And nature would always win, plus that he was one of the best in this field. In short, Susana admired and adored him. She was more than happy when he asked if she could help with his new transformation project. Her thesis for graduation would definitely be impressive. And yes, she was late!

Standing in front of the lab, through the slightly open door, Susana could see the professor was waiting patiently in his seat. The girl took quickly fix her auburn hair which was gathered into a bun, patting her blouse to cast of any sign of dust, then took in a deep breath, she bushed the door open. "Professor..." she said in a low voice, much like a little girl talks to her mother after breaking the flower vase "...Sorry...I'm late..."

It isn't an opening post and not my longest post, so normally the post length would be like the one above, a little more or less. Please don't contact me if this doesn't match your writing.

- Mostly I'm up for a medieval, Victorian era, Elizabeth era...I mean any historical RP. So shot me a pm if you have an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom