Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Angel meets his Love on Mount Olympus! (angelduskgirlcat and SamuraiKing)

Samuraiking

Super-Earth
lloyd.jpg

483 BC, Three years before the Battle of Thermopylae.
Athens, Greece

Memories are fleeting things. The man who calls himself Atticus knows this. For Atticus does not know his own name. He knows not where his home is. He knows not the language of his homeland. He does not remember being a child or having parents.
But there are things he does remember. He remembers how to fight. He seems to be a natural at the art of battle. With his sword in hand he can end the lives of any enemy.
He also remembers the ages that came before, for he lived them himself. He survived many dynasties in Egypt, though he does not know how he has lived so long without aging past 25. Hundreds of years, Atticus has lived. And for most of those years he has been hounded by a God.

This god's name is Ares. Atticus has come to Greece to find and stop Ares once and for all.
-----
The city of Athens was a bustling place. It was the epicenter of the Classical world. Countless people from countless lands lived and worked here. Trading furs, weapons, slaves. Whatever could be sold. Markets were full of people buying and selling these things and more.

Atticus walked through the market, weaving past all in the crowd. He wore armor of a Greek soldier and a short sword was at his hip. He was a nearly inhumanly handsome man. Clean shaven and blonde of hair. His eyes were as deep blue as the sea.

Atticus stopped at a map sellers and bought himself a map to Mount Olympus. He also asked the merchant where he could find information on the Gods. Getting no answer, Atticus sighed and walked away. He hoped to find answers quickly but it seemed like it would take some time. His feet soon led him to a tavern.
'Who knows', he thinks to himself, 'Maybe I can find what I need and some wine as well'. He went in and sat at the nearest table

A female demi goddess was working at the Tavern and she hated when any drunken males tried ot hit on her or flirt with her and she sometimes end up punching them in the face to make sure they don't ever touch her ever again and she sighed.

She sees someone entering into the tavern dressed in all greek soldier outfit and she was a bit curious to know who he was and she got lost in how he looked very handsome and good looking.

She quickly shakes that thought out of her mind and her boss tells her to serve him and she nods her head and she is a bit nervous around a good looking guy at al ltimes and she sighed.

Her name is Alexandra the daughter of Athena and her mother handed her over the emperous bow for her to use in battle and defend herself as well and she remembers who her mother was and very rare remembers who her father was and she sighed.

Alexandra walsk up to this person and said to him,"What would you like to drink and here is a list of the wine we serve here and just let me know what kind of wine you'd like to drink and if you need any info about this palce pelase feel free to ask me i know this place very well and by the way my name is Alexandra and what is your name sir hmm.?"

She tries her best not to stumble on any of her words at any cost and she always tries her best to fit in with the others at all times and she wasn't sure what kind of wine he'd like to drink at all.
img] http://sonohara.donmai.us/data/eb89ec3b999b9ba71828864763abc554.jpg

Atticus gave the young woman a small bow. It was hard not to stare at her. She was beyond gorgeous. Almost a goddess, really. Even a man on a mission like Atticus was could not help but appreciate such a beauty. But, being the gentleman that he was, he did not ogle or call attention to her beauty.
"I am called Atticus, my lady", he said giving her a small, warm smile. "I would like some honey wine, please. And also, I would like to know more about the Gods. Namely Ares"
Ah hell, he may as well ask her. She DID say to ask her anything.

Atticus heard the sword being unsheathed long before seeing it. He reacted in an instant, bringing his own sheathed sword from his belt and blocking the incoming blade with the handle. He then followed the block with a fist straight into his attacker's nose.
He then brought the attacker across his table, sheathed sword at the ugly man's neck.
"Who sent you?" Atticus spat. "Was it Ares?"
The ugly man grinned madly and rasped out, "Glory to war! The God of War shall end you slowly, monster!"
Well that was as good an answer as any...Atticus sighed and knocked the man unconscious.
Only to find five young men, sword drawn and facing him with a look of hatred on their faces.

Atticus sighed once more and unsheathed his Spartan leaf-sword. "Seriously? Ares has sent armies to kill me before. Now that they all failed, he sends a few scrawny brats? The Greek God of War must be growing senile."

Alexandra got everyone out od the bar for their own safety and she quickly hides behind the bar counter and she withdrew the emperous bow and she created arrows with her fingers and she hit three out of the five henchman and she knew who Ares was as well.

The two goons looked at each other and they both ran away and were surpised to see Alexandra with that bow that ares has been after for quite sometime.

Alexandra said to him,"It's nice to meet you Atticus,I thought that you could use some help and your honey wine is on the house you helped keep these peole safe and here is your honey wine and please enjoy your wine Atticus."

Everyone all came back in and were glad that Ares goons were gone for good and they thanked Atticus for keeping them safe and Alexandra boss said to her," You helped as well and you can leave right at 4pm instead of 6pm ok Alexandra,and just becareful around here and becareful of Atticus as well get to know him first for a bit ok just becareful ok."

Alexandra nodded her head ot agree with her boss and she wipes off the top part of the counter of the bar and she kept looking at Atticus and knew that she knew some info about Ares as well and she sighed.

Back
Top Bottom