Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep desire for Role Play Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allatu Dagon

Meteorite
Howdy,

I'll state this at the beginning so there is no offense taken and hopefully my bluntness is not coming off so much as an Elitist writing bitch. It isn't. It's just me being blunt, to the point and stating my POV, interests, wishes and wants from you, the writer.

Myself:

I have been writing for nearly ten years now. Most of that time has been role play stories I've collaborated with. I've written my own works and stories/book and greatly enjoy the excitement and thrill I get from the surprise a collaborative writer gives me.

Measuring my writing skill you could say I have an advanced writing skill. No I'm not claiming to be the best writer on the face of the planet. I have errors and flaws in my writing and I know it. But I do provide a lot of feeling, energy, thought, creativity and if I might say so elegance at times to what I write. I truly get into my character, my world, my stories, my events, my feelings and essence of the character and writer if the story compels me that greatly and much.

I write a lot, a good sum most of the time. If you give me a lot of content, a lot of information to work off of I give the same thing if not more back to you. Spoil me!

What I don't do:

I don't do fandoms. I need an original world to work in I'm afraid. It's like it isn't really my world or my set of characters if it was already created and the boundaries were set. Just no surprises and no developments for me that strike my interest.

I don't do hardcore sex or stories based on sex or sexual relationships. I do enjoy sex and sexual scenes and moments in the story when it is proper and adds to the story, as well as what direction the characters/story is going in.

I don't do anything past MxF. I'm always the female, I do RP as sub character males however. Depending on my mood or what I wish to be/do character wise I am sub or equally dom against another dom or stubborn character. Catch me at the right time and I'll do a dom character with you, but, the sexuality base isn't the drive. I strive for character development and story. Sexual tension is exciting, but giving into it every and each time dulls the climb up the hill to the glorified end.

I don't do bestiality, incest or anything considered I guess taboo. Given I won't exclude it from character development or part of your characters world/life or something . . . to an extent. What I'm saying is I'd rather it not be a big or present feature between our characters. Story characters maybe but for the most part I'm a pretty clean sexually oriented writer haha.

If I managed to forget something that's big and didn't come to mind, please just ask me if I even like it or if I don't do it should you be interested in writing with me.

What I do, do.

All genres welcome. I'm best at Medieval/fantasy and a mix between the two genres. I live in the modern world and work as a corporate slave. I'd rather not write about that world if it can be helped, however, the right story idea and characters presented and I just might take it up. So simply suggest your idea, story, character or genre thoughts to me and we'll go from there.

I do all genres mixed into a single story, should the element present itself and be logical with what we're doing. I love romance, fighting, blood, guts, gore, sex in its proper moments as well as romantic scenes, humor, horror, torture and so forth.

I'm not shy about everything listed in the previous paragraph. I beg all of my companion writers to write as who their character is. Be who you are, say what your character wants to say, wants to do, wants to feel, act and the like. Please be who they are! After all that's why you're rping isn't it? To live their life? Say their words? Experience their feelings and adventures? So be them!

I do love a good story that makes our characters tear apart at their beginning states. Adamantly I adore the inner destruction of a persons/characters psyche and it being rebuilt. Be it they start out at the top of the social ladder, fall and be forced to find their way back up. Along the way they'll attain corruption an beauty in their stretch for whatever goal the story presents. I like writing broken characters that eventually get mended or further corrupt, in several ways. I don't want an easy story, I don't want an easy character to play. If you can make me work for what my character needs, wants and desires then I'm greatly excited. Its a challenge to fight the story and whatever your character does that affects my own character.

I think of my story crafts as quite mean sometimes. If your character starts out as what I consider beautiful, whole and elegant. I'm going to strive to destroy him. No one's perfect like that. It's boring to be like that anyway, so I'm going to give him more character than he started out with. Along with doing the same to my own character. I hope you don't mind working with someone that eventually wishes to contort your character into something equally good and given an inner demon he might not have had before. Though if he starts of the opposite of the beginning of my paragraph my goal obvious flip flops. I strive to purify him or at least tame the beast I've been given. In the end its an elegant balance between a human(or non human)s inner angel and demon.

What I want:

I want someone that is able to role play with me as often as possible. I'm patient but deep down inside I'm an addicted child and I need my fix as often as possible.

I have a full time job, yes, but I consider myself able to reply heavily when I'm not slaving away for my corporation.

I only role play in forum threads. Everything I write or will write apart of won't exceed a rating of NC17 for the most part. Everything in this post is subject to specific details/alterations depending on my partner.
-----I don't do IM's as my base of rp. I will collaborate with you in IM and paste you content to include in your post. Which I dub "Joint" posting. Ask me about that and I'll explain in greater depth if you don't understand.

I prefer to discuss all RP progress and ideas over messenger. I have all messengers so it shouldn't be a problem for you to get a hold of me. Just let me know what you have and I'll be able to provide my name to the service.

If you wish to contact me via messenger instead of a PM or reply to this thread then thats cool! But keep in mind I do have my job, I do sleep and so to assure a response PM first then send an IM my way.

MSN: Neferteri.Setti@live.com
AIM: ViolentBubblesV
YIM: Supreme_Ducky@yahoo.com
(The period is part of my name)

Please leave a reply to this thread, a PM or an IM if you are interested. I'm always logged onto Skype and MSN firstly. If you require another service send a PM letting me know you wish to chat on that one and I will log on!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom