Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ImJustAWriterxRccheetah} Daddy and Daughter

R

Rccheetah

Rachel was watching a movie with her dad. Rachel had just turned 19, and she could finally watch this movie with her dad's permission. The movie finished and Rachel lied on the couch. "Dad, that movie had a lot of bad stuff in it." Rachel scooted over to her dad and lied on his lap. It was nighttime, almost 11 pm. "Would you do that stuff with mom a lot? I know you had to do some to have me be slive but did you do that a lot? The man in the movie used a condom so the woman wouldn't get pregent but, how often would you use s condom with mom?" Rachel was curious.

She quickly went and changed into her pajamas that looked very sexy. Very short shorts, and a thin yellow tank top. She went back down to her dad and lied herself in his arms. "I never got an answer dad. You can tell me. I'm 19."

Michael laughed at his daughter's questions. "Well, baby...once Mom got her tubes tied, I didn't have to use a condom because I didn't have to worry about giving you any brothers or sisters."

He held Rachel to his chest, his hands clasping around her stomach. "Why are you so curious? Is there a guy I should know about?"

He smiled at her. She was 19, so it was only a matter of time before a boy seriously entered the picture, if there wasn't one there already.

"Oh" Is what Rachel said. "So that's why I'm an only child." Rachel wrapped her arms around her dad's chest. "So you never used a condom. Was it fun what you did with her? Will I think it's fun in the future?"

Rachel looked up at her dad. "I'm just wondering. There's no guy yet, I feel like I need to find a man I really trust if I'm going to be doing that kind of thing with him. You would trust me to do that dad, right?"

"So you never used a condom. Was it fun what you did with her? Will I think it's fun in the future?"

"As long as you're safe about it, it'll be fun," Michael coolly replied. He smiled down at Rachel as she hugged his chest. "You just have to make sure it's with the right guy because you know you could pregnant as a result."

"You would trust me to do that dad, right?"

He ran his fingers through his daughter's hair as she looked up at him. "Of course I trust you. You're a smart girl, baby. I know you'll do the right thing." He gave her a warm smile.

Rachel nodded. "He'd be the right guy. No doubt. I'll find a guy I really love. And I'll be safe about it." She thought about what it would feel like, with made her feel a little wet. "If it's a result, I'm sure it'll be a beautiful child."

"I'm glad you trust me. Not everybody gets trusted like you trust me dad." Rachel kissed her dad's cheek and stood up. "I'm going to bed. You can talk to me for a bit once I'm in bed, but I'm really tired."

Michael turned off the TV and stood up after Rachel did.

"Nah, I'm going to bed myself, sweetie. Good night."

He leaned down and kissed her forehead before watching her turn and walk up the steps. For some reason, his eyes followed her ass as it swayed in her short shorts. After a moment, he snapped out of his little daze and walked upstairs, retiring to his bedroom for the night.

With his wife out of town on a shopping trip, he was looking forward to having the whole king-sized bed to himself. He took his shirt off and changed into a pair of sweatpants before climbing into bed.

Rachel left her door open. She walked into her room and lied on the bed. Then she relized. "I left my laptop in dad's room." She walked out and opened the door to the master bedroom slowly. Her dad seemed to be in a deep slumber. She saw her laptop on the floor next to the bed. She tiptoed over and grabbed her laptop. Her dad was mumbling in his sleep.

Rachel tried to listen to what he was saying but couldn't make any words out. He was moving a lot and had a big smile on his face. Rachel watched him for a while.

"Mmm, yes..."

Michael's hand was in his pants, and he was jerking off under the sheets. His sex life with his wife had gone a little downhill as of late, and choosing to remain faithful, stuck to masturbating as a way of relief.

He turned his head to one side and opened his eyes slightly, seeing Rachel standing there. He froze.

"Oh! Oh! Rachel, what are you doing?" he asked with a horrified look on his face.

Rachel stood frozen as she got a peek of what was happening under the covers. Maybe it was the movie that they had watched. But Rachel began to get really wet. Seeing her dad do this.... Just really turned her on.

Then she saw her dad's eyes open. "I was just getting my laptop." She looks down at where her dad's croutch was. Then she knew that there was a growing wet spot on her shorts when she looked down. She saw her dad looking too, and her face grew scarlet. "Uhhh..."

Michael turned on the lamp on his nightstand and looked at Rachel, immediately noticing her wet spot on her shorts. He got a little harder as he saw her reaction to his jerking off. He then looked up to her face and saw it turning several shades of red.

"Um, you should probably...just go to bed now, Rachel. Make sure you don't forget anything else..."

He stammered through the words as he tried to hide his growing arousal.

"Umm okay.." She said. Then she looked back down and saw the tent in her dad's pants. "Dad..... Am I turning you on?" She asked nervously. She turned around and began to finger herself for a few seconds with her hand in her shorts. When she turned back around she looked down and relized how much wider the wet spot was. Her juices were beginning to run down her leg a bit. Slowly though.

She put down her laptop and without thinking went right over to her dad. She grabbed where his croutch was. "Mmm.." She still didn't relize what she was doing.

Michael's eyes went wide as Rachel grabbed his crotch. "Rachel! What are you doing?" he asked again, sitting up in bed. There was part of him that wanted this to stop, but there was also part of him that wanted to see where this went.

"I should ask if I'm turning you on," he replied as he put his hand over hers.

Guess it was obvious which side won out.

She didn't answer, just kept grabbing his croutch. The she played a bit with it even under all the layers of clothes. "I never relized how thick it was." She said lustfully. She put her other hand back into her own pants and began fingering herself again.

Then she say her self on her dad's chest and lied down on him getting the juices seeping out of her shorts all over him. She didn't let go of his croutch.

Back
Top Bottom