Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any Role Playing Partners Out There? : 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chu'Mana

Moon

~~~~ NOTE: I have noticed I haven't been lingering on the site long, apologies. So I'm switching to possible IM role plays, I have Yahoo and MSN. Simply PM me, I will check back now and then, we can exchange information if you wish. EXTRA NOTE: Ugh! Have things been on hiatus!! Job hunting is really kicking my ass. So I am still looking for partners but in LONG TERM ONLY. One with more of a STORY, not just straight smut. Usually I'm perfectly ok with those, but until my life settles, I just can not give them enough focus. Sorry.~~~~

Hello! I'm Chu'Mana, or you can just call me Chu for short if you wish. : 3 I have been lurking the site for a bit now and decided that I should join in and try and find some good role playing partners! I'm open to playing either gender, male or female, as well as any role, Sub, Dom, or even Switch. I find I'm also open to any sort of pairing, if it be FemalexFemale, FemalexMale, FutaxPartner, or even MalexMale. Overall I just thoroughly enjoy a good role play!

I try my best to maintain at least two paragraphs, all I ask of my partner is to at least give me a paragraph. A little something to work with versus a couple of one liners. : 3 You will also find that I use emoticons, a lot. -.-' So if it's annoying, let me know and I will try my best to stop using them! Haha. Let's see...a little bit about me...Hrm. Well I never mind OOC chatting in the role play, I think it helps move the role play along, your also making friends at the same time! Haha xD. I love playing video games, reading comics, drawing (Though it still needs work), and of course writing. xP I tend to get distracted easily, but I never ditch a partner without informing them. All I can think of at the moment, but feel free to question me!

The more '+' signs by it, the more I'm craving it. : 3
HEY : 33 Due to my life being all over the place right now, I am only narrowing down what I am looking for in BOLD. Just until my life calms down.

Some Pairings
- Student(s)/Teacher
- Brother/Sister
- Neighbor/Neighbor
- Dom/Sub ++++ [Desperately craving a femalexfemale pairing]
- Cop/Criminal
- Doctor/Nurse
- Human/Demon ++
- Summoner/Demon
- Werewolf/Human +++
- Shape-shifter/Human
- FutaxFemale +++ (Any sort of scene really.)
- Any other ideas? Throw them at me!

Books
- The 10th Kingdom ++++
- The Shadowlands ++++
- Spirits that walk in Shadows
- Feel free to offer more!

Anime/Manga/Shows
- Teen Titans (Show)
- Soul Eater (Show) ++
- Inuyasha (Show and Manga) +++
- Baka and Test
- Azumanga Daioh
- Pokemon
- Supernatural (Show of course)
- All I can think of at the moment, but the list does go on! So I will add more to it, and please feel free to suggest something!

I tend to stick with original characters, versus canon. Only because I feel more comfortable with OC's. If you wish to do a canon, feel free to though!

Likes/Dislikes
Chu'Mana's RH

Plots
- ++ Two life long friends have finally entered the life of high school, but the difference they usually have, finally begin to pull them apart form one another. Fighting more often instead of just hanging out, ignoring one another more instead of speaking, the boy even teasing the girl. They still shared a few classes together, but roughly, they no longer seemed to share a relationship. While on a field trip to a local museum, they begin to break out in an argument once more. But this time, things are different, having argued and proven how far from their paths they are strain, an ancient magic begins to work on them. The next morning, the two have found themselves to have switched bodies. The main questions here, will they find a way to change back? What secrets have they actually kept from each other? Also, how will they make it through school, now seeming to be strangers and utter opposites?

- A new girl has just recently moved into town with her family. They seem to be your normal, every day family. Backyard BBQ's every few weekends, family vacations that could last for up to a week, chatting with the neighbors, helping the community a few times, etc. The oldest had taken to helping out with her siblings, so it was no big deal. But the odd thing about this family, is they are a family of werewolves. They come from a long line of them in fact, but they are a bit of a different breed, and are dying down in numbers. Very few of them are alive anymore, but despite the modern day world, the family is still being hunted. Despite the normal feel and look they have, they are skilled fighters, most of the family has mastered and learned to control their wild side, all but the young of course. Still wanting a normal life, they do what they can to keep it that way, but the ones hunting for them are closing in. Will they be able to find friends in a strange place? Will the oldest find more then a friend? Will they be able to defeat the ones hunting them?

- +++ The old house stood off into the distance, perched upon a clifftop actually. The long winding dirt road surrounded with dead, leaf less trees, the start of it blocked off with a high, cast iron gate. The surrounding acres of land were also cut off by the same sort of cast iron, only has a fence of course. The looming mansion had always had a sort of haunting feeling to it. But everyone within the town knew, it was not empty. More then once lights could be see be turning on in different rooms, smoke swirling from the chimney, even a few crackles of laughter. It was the attraction of most young children's dares, or a sense of proving ones bravery. The witch who lived inside of the home, loved that. Over her many years of being alive, her ways have changed. Her heart still holding on to the traditional ways, but yet she still lingered to learn more of the upcoming ways of the world. So it is what she does with most of her time, learning, research, even playing with a few of the older teenagers who dare to enter her home. She tends to cause problems for the town from time to time, but nothing too dangerous. Though she had been alive for well over hundreds of years, she kept the appearance of a twenty-two year old. A woman, even a witch gets onely from time to time, so what happens when she decides to take the next trespasser on a different level? Well she forcefully keep them against their will? Let them go? Play a few mind games with them, or more?

- +++++ Leading a double life was a bit difficult at times, but never could the woman give it up. One side professional the other bringing people's darkest fantasies to life. The twenty-four year old held a reasonably high paying, important job within the business market. Dressing sharp, hair kept tight and neat, clothes pressed to near perfection. This was the side many knew of her, her co-workers included, her friends, family even. No one would guess what secrets she held, and what desires she brings to life. The other half of her could be found however, in one of the BDSM clubs she attends to every so often. The Shadowlands was known as one of the best clubs, not to mention one of the safest. Mistress Eve is not just a normal mistress, but one with something a little extra to offer as well. [Contains Futa and I really want female pairings for this. However, things can be adjusted for FemalexMale]

I am interested in doing Teen Titans or brother x sister with you. Please pm me or reply back if you are interested.

bladediris said:
Roleplay with this person. 'Cause Chu is teh bomb. >:|

lkajfoijueinanf!! 8D Role play with this person, cause they are the bomb diggity! >8 D

I've returned for a few days! Sorry to anyone I have not replied too, I've replied to all of the PM's that I've received if you did not get a reply, I may not have gotten your PM. Apologies to everyone for the delay, lost internet for a while!

Ugh, apologies to everyone and anyone who has PMed me and have not heard back. Life has really been biting down on me. Please send me another PM if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom