Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Obsessed Fan (MxFxF/FxFxF)

Cheesecake

Star
A man or woman becomes obsessed with a film where it's two leading ladies share a passionate moment in a brief scene which lasts all of five minutes. The obsessed fan has probably watched it about 1000 times since it came out a few years ago, but when it's revealed that there won't be a sequel... they decide to take matters in to their own hands and make it themselves.

After months of preparing and turning their house and basement in to an exact replica of the film's setting, the fan kidnaps the two women and dresses them in their former character's clothes. When they wake up, they find themselves in the bedroom... and the crazed fan sitting in his director's chair yelling "Action!".

I would like it if the actresses hated each other in real life, and were 100% heterosexual. However, this would all change the longer they are in captivity. The "director" should have no problem in getting involved, even playing a few role(s) themselves. The actresses would be punished for refusing to do as asked, breaking character, referring to each other by their "real" names, etc.

Also open to what the film is actually about. An all-girls school, maybe? A pair of maids working in a fancy house?

Obsessed Fan (M or F): Open!
Actress 1: Me!
Actress 2: Open!

While I also wouldn't mind being the fan, I could perhaps volunteer as the director or one of the filming crew.

Nevermind, I misread something to mean the fan was brought by the director. Terribly sorry.

Back
Top Bottom